View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Rotkreuz

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 18 2010, 8:33 AM 

Player

A tiny man dressed in the garb of the Cathedral of the Martyr Saint drags a bloodied shadowdancer, dressed in green, into the public square. He erects a tiny cage and shoves the poor man in the tiny device.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of Ne'sek, I bring you here a blasphemer!" He turns to the man in the cage with a glint of rage in his eyes. "He carried with him a book of Dark Necromantic Power, refused to tell me where he obtained it, then had the gall to attack me in my temple. The Guards made short work of him."

He turns back to the citizenry.

"For his blasphemous, unholy crimes of the most highest eidolon of heresy, he will be beheaded and buried in the desert."

Jaocim pulled out his divine blade of justice, Lights Beckoning. A divine light seems to surround the tiny man as he drew the sword back. Before it flew, the man in the cage whispered something to him. That really seemed to tick the Templar off as he swings his sword.

An explosion of divine energy resounds throughout the public square and off goes the mans head.

He is then burned and buried in the desert without further words.

Zebora

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 18 2010, 13:55 PM 

Player

::Gill can't help but wonder WHY Jaocim killed the man then burned him, defiling the dead, when if burning was the objective, he should have been burned alive::

So he's a pale-skinned calm man with loads of money... who thinks he's a little girl...

Oh dear Lord! Gägä is MICHAEL JACKSON!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]