View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
DoomKnight

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 09 2010, 4:15 AM 

Player

*A very irritable and heavily-bandaged Dentias finds his way to the temple of Kelemvor in Djedet and places a posting:*

"Honored Preists and Knights of Kelemvor -

Last eve, I was in the valley of the arachnid hunting when myself and my companion Kathrine Steele were beset by a Necromancer. It took the combined efforts of her, myself, and Morgan (A mage of Azuth) to bring her and her summoned wraith down, which she summoned in front of me after indetifying me as a worshipper of Kelemvor. Afterwards, I myself had decided on last rites and a burial, but Kathrine said she wanted to 'give her a second chance' and raised her. Luckily the Necromancer witch had been relieved of her weapon, as she was none too pleased at her situation. Kathrine began to preach (at this point I was busy fighting off some curious arachnids that had decided to come over and try to eat me, so I missed most of it), and after she was finished the Necro-witch summoned an Erinyes and told it to 'Kill her if she preaches again'.

THIS day, she returned to the valley and threatened me a few times, with some insults traded between us, and I decided to bring her into Kelemvors arms for her crimes.

I don't remember much after the first two times she stabbed me....

Then she decided to raise me and carve a symbol of Velsharoon on my head (I have not been able to have this removed as of yet, I suspect it is cursed) after which I ran to her and asked if she would take off her helm. To my amazement she did, AND posed for a picture I drew of her.

Then she killed me again. Dammit.

I woke to my 'ally' (a friend of the necromancer, *a brief description of Suiadan El'ithion is posted here*) kicking me and telling me to rise.

Brown leather armor, green acid-dripping rapier, shoulder-length black hair, black lips, long ears, sickly pale or ashen skin, silver tower shield, wears a brown winged helm, named Claudila. Elven woman.

Beware as she is very dangerous in combat, she is a powerful necromancer AND a blackguard with a particular ability to take your legs out from under you. She prefers hanging out in the Valley of the Arachnid.

I trust my faith in posting this here will not be let down, and that this Velsharoonite Necromancer be punished for her evil practices.

Kelemvors blessings.

-Dentias

'Sand'

The Shadow

Master Lemming

Rockhearts

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 09 2010, 4:46 AM 

Player

The blond haired young woman walked briskly into the temple sometime after Dentias had posted. After reading the posting, she took out her quill.

I was a witness to the first events. I am deeply troubled that Claudalia is hunting Dentias for she certainly hunts me also. Please also note that she only tore the soul from their resting place after she saw Dentias's Kelemvorite symbol on his cloak and confirmed that we were devout. There is no doubt in my mind that she watched us battle the spiders and was aware of our inferior battle skills. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kelemvors Blessings,
Katherine Steele

Uncle-Opustus

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 09 2010, 12:01 PM 

Player

Subdue and bring her here. We, your fellow brethren, shall aid you in this task.

Richard Manson, Inquisitor of the Eternal Order

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]