View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Shadowynn_Nightshade

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 06 2010, 5:14 AM 

Player

Location: The Milky Way, Earth, North America, United States, California, A Dark and forboding Lair...

Standing upon the cliff, glancing solemnly out to sea, a blue dragon kin stands statuesque. She bears splatters of blood, and holds a blood soaked blade wrapped up on cloth. Below her a cremation fire smolders to ash. She watches silent and tears slide down her cheeks. As night falls, she gathers the ash and beach sand, leaving no trace, all into a ornate box, setting the blade and gear inside, she seals the box, sized for a toddler, spells cast over it and drags it back up the hill.

By morning the candle that sits between two trees, bears two prayers.. and two names.... Clawed into the Wax...

Ulharisk'iol Rimaal Hadey Kald'dan Stormweaver

Hasad Arkainmon Darkstorm

She sits in silent reverence until the candle melted down to nothing.. She rises up with the sun and takes a long silent walk around the island, muttering draconic prayers. She pauses in time and tucks a blue scale into a pocket near her heart, resting along side three tiny blue scales of an infant.

"Rest well dear brother, in time I will return the favor you brought upon me, I walk this land and live because of you, as such I will Honor you with every living step" Releasing some ash into the winds kicked up in her wing-beats.

Vaeriedara "Stormy" Stormweaver

Vorel'Daron Talin

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]