View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
drahgon

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 11 2011, 23:23 PM 

Player

Head Priestess,

I am Erthyrr Baen'ana, a drow of Eilistraee. I was in Nes'ek earlier with friends, we were preparing to go hunting the Minotaurs, the ones you tasked me to hunt and return a ring they stole. While we were organizing ourselves, two human males dressed in black and white with silver armor came up and demanded I remove my helm, claiming they were authorities of the city. I glanced over to the actual defenders and they looked nothing alike so I pointed this out to them and also the fact they both were wearing their helms. These facts were ignored by them.

They got annoyed and tried claiming that Kelemvor has authority there because he has a temple there also, then I pointed out the city signs say the city was founded by the morning lord and that it does naut say Kelemvor and his followers have authority. Again this was ignored by them.

Soon after three more men in Black and white with silver armor showed up and surrounded me, I do nau know how they learned of any problems in the square, possibly they were using sending spells. Regardless, the three new ones started again with making demands of me, one of the original two pulled out a crossbow and aimed it at me, despite I had made no hostile movement or word.

One of the men tried to talk sense into the other four, saying killing me over this law wasn't worth it. I saw that this one had sense so tried to speak with him, but the others stepped forward aggressively, four of them wearing helms and with weapons out, only one with nau helm on. I am sorry for my part in this scene that happened in the square, but if these men are indeed authority of Nes'ek, should they nau also follow the very laws they are supposed to enforce? Nau weapons out, nau threatening, resolving issues peacefully when there is nau need for violence. If these men are infact nau authorities of Nes'ek laws, then I hope they will be punished for their actions in accordance with Nes'ek law.

If dos wish to speak with me on the matter, I live at the Shrine of Eilistraee on Amia Isle.

Erthyrr Baen'ana

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]