View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Perfect Paradox

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 20 2011, 22:35 PM 

Player

To the honored leaders of the Eternal Order,

Greetings to you. My name is Tyl'modaes Mys'shori Zau'lyl. I am a bladesinger in training for the tel'quessir city of Winya Ravana. I write this letter to you to ask of you a very important boon, one which may just be able to turn the tables on the battle against the Abyss in the battle for Caraigh.

A plan has been made--courtesy of those of the Shrine of Eilistraee--to remove the taint of Caraigh by using the holy power of the divine lords to directly counteract it, by the use of a number of holy prayers and blessed items, and sacred relics. The one who proposed this plan has already given me a sacred relic--a piece of moonstone, taken from their sacred Moon Circle.

Now, you may ask what this has to do with yourself and your Order. As you likely already know, the situation in Caraigh is dire--almost all but two areas have been conquered by the cultists of the Prince of Undeath. If something is not done, the corruption will spill over into neighboring areas, and the defenders will be overwhelmed.

What I ask is for a sacred relic... A relic, from the blessed Saint Elizabeth. A piece of her burial shroud, or a blessed piece of bone. Believe me when I say that I know of the magnitude of my request... I would not make it if the situation was not dire enough to warrant it. Also, let me stress that you are not giving me this item--it is merely a loan, and as soon as the taint is removed from Caraigh, it will be promptly returned.

If possible, I would like to meet with you directly to explain the specifics of this plan. Please send a letter to Winya Ravana--I will receive it.

May the Triune Goddess grant you unity and diversity,
Tyl'modaes Mys'shori Zau'lyl

Playing:

Estreia Jr'eivra: (Mostly retired, play on request)

Annaelith: Protector and Archer

Tyl'modaes Mys'shori: Bladesinger-in-training

Corstina Flameblade: Batsh*t crazy Kaxanar

Zebora

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 21:02 PM 

Player

Tyl'modaes Mys'shori Zau'lyl,

There will be no offering of Saint Elizabeth's Relics to outsiders of the Eternal Order. This request will be respectfully denied, under the.. Unknowing of what the Elves of Winya Ravana will do with such, and the policy of which we hold, that only the Brethren of our Order with the highest rankings may even touch such Sacred Relics. Thank you for indeed writing.

-Chapter Marshal Gill Bensbennard
Chapter of the Martyr-Saint
Office of Templar Affairs

So he's a pale-skinned calm man with loads of money... who thinks he's a little girl...

Oh dear Lord! Gägä is MICHAEL JACKSON!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]