View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
ChickenChaser63

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 08 2011, 5:33 AM 

Player

Inquisitor of the Eternal Order,

I've spent the last days investigating on the happenings in Mayfield Inn and i've come across very important information that will benefit you all greatly.

The creatures we fought are indeed creatures of pure necromancy, but they are only vessels. The true evil behind these abominations is the black Ichor which if touched, can form into your very bones and animate them; eventually taking full control of the person, so be sure to inform all of your people that they are to stay far from the substance or be turned into Undead. I am taking the liberatly in making a cure, but I will need a test subject to make sure what spells will work and wont and we may be able to save lives.

It has come to my conclusion that the attacks from Khem, Wiltun, Cordor, and Kholigen are all connected to red hooded monk individuals; who claim to be on a pilgrimage. IF they are seen they are too be taken into custody at once for interrogation. One of the infected towns people in Khem spoke to a very trust worthy informant of mine that many things will occure at the "Peak of Asmodeus".

Red hooded individuals have been seen at the sandy beach shores and I believe the next attack will be indeed the town of Gulderound. We must band together and protect these innocent people, even if I have to do it myself I will do so. Please contact me via Speedys or at Kampos.

-Vindel Rastana.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]