View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 16:46 PM 

Player

Written in Pictoglyphs these notices are disseminated along the trade routes of Amia, Ruathym and within Khem. None are replaced if they are removed.

People of the God-Kings,

We have been to long without contact amongst our faithful, thus you are called to meet. We lack cohesiveness and unity in action upon the isles beyond the portal.

This must not continue and will be rectified, you are called to make yourselves known to Lord Magistrate Ramas Ankhlab of House Osirant in Djedet or his Second, Arbitrator Tauronemhet Ankh-Osiri also of House Osirant.

May this life bring you a good death. Life, Prosperity, Health.

Aribitrator Tauronemhet Ankh-Osiri
Djedet

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 17:21 PM 

Player

I, Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar... priestess to the Lady of Rivers answers the call.

May your water be sweet and parch your thirst

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Patience

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 26 2011, 4:07 AM 

Player

The call is heard and answered by this priestess of the Bountiful Lady, she of the Rivers.
I will continue my search and the spreading of Her word, and any of Isis' faithful may locate me in Djedet or leave word by message.
Shade and sweet water, blessed in Her name,
Ankhesenaten al-Hajjar
Novice Priestess

The message is stamped with her personal cartouche.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 26 2011, 22:19 PM 

Player

Quote:
The call is heard and answered by this priestess of the Bountiful Lady, she of the Rivers.
I will continue my search and the spreading of Her word, and any of Isis' faithful may locate me in Djedet or leave word by message.
Shade and sweet water, blessed in Her name,
Ankhesenaten al-Hajjar
Novice Priestess

The message is stamped with her personal cartouche.

We need to meet and speak of the troubles of our people and how better to serve them.

Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]