View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 01 2011, 0:57 AM 

Tester

In the blistering heat a man can be seen outside the walls. Stripped to just his kalisaris and sandles, he sweats freely. In his blistered hands is a shovel, before him a large hole. As wide as the shovel in all directions and as deep. If anyone is to watch him long enough they will see he fills in the hole with his unearthed soil and sand and begins again. Continuously. With each repetition he marks in the sand before him, the number of 'cycles', in pictographs he has completed.

He accepts no assistance, no aid, no water. He simply digs and fills then digs again.

If approached he simply states his name, his rank, and his reasoning, and whom to see about it if it causes an issue. He does not look up, he does not speak other than that.

" My name is Mahir Ramathant, Qaid in the Mulhorand Army, this is my pennance."

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 01 2011, 7:38 AM 

Tester

The man is gone, the shovel is gone, all that remains is a fresh mount of sand rising slightly above the ground next to it.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 01 2011, 14:56 PM 

Player

*when the man would leave he would find a pale of cold water ready for him.. and a few dates... if he were to look he would see a female in white robes and a black wig walking off in the distance*

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 15 2011, 7:51 AM 

Player

The Bear Shouldered Mulan is seen outside the gates of Djedet, spade in hand. In fullplate he begins digging a hole in the sand to a depth of five feet. Once reaching that depth, he pushes the sand back into the hole and begins again. Within an hour he is drenched in sweat whisps of steam and shimmering waves of heat coming of his armor. Within two hours the putrid smell of vomit taints his armor. At the height of the third hour, approaching the 70th repitition the heavily armored male sways and stumbles barely holding the handle of the spade.

At the completion of the one hundredth repitition, somewhere in the fifth hour, the Mulhorandi male known as Tauronemhet fairly drags himself towards the succour of the town. Pennance paid.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 15 2011, 7:54 AM 

Tester

Just out of sight another man can be seen doing the same. His body drips with sweat and he shudders with fatigue. In a cloth jerkin with ring-mail adorned above it his reputations are slightly faster than the bear-shouldered man. As he finishes he drags his spade leaving not only labored footprints but a flat trail between them as he stumbles back toward the town and seeks respite from within by visiting the well.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]