View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 04 2011, 2:19 AM 

Player

A simple letter, written in the common language, is posted upon the notice boards of Nes'ek and Djedet.

Quote:
Greetings Dwellers of the Sand,
I am Mainu, of Chult. I am a warrior of Ubtao, what is called 'Ranger' in this tongue. I left my home to improve myself, both body and mind. In order to follow my path, I feel that I must learn of all environments I am able. I come to Khem to find a land that much different than my own, a land that is deadly to the unprepared. I ask for the aid of any natives who are willing to teach. I wish to learn of the dangers in the sands and how to overcome them. In return, I offer my aid. If the land of Khem is to ever be in danger, I would defend it as though it were my home.

Leave name and place of meeting if you wish. If you wish to contact by other means, I currently live in the great forest of Amia.

May your path always be clear,
~Mainu of Clan Chausiku

hendrack

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 12 2011, 21:48 PM 

Player

A papyrus note is left in Djedet, adressed to Mainu. The smybol of a falchion is carved at the end of the note.

If you are willing to learn the concept of ma'at and the way of the mulan people, I will show you Khem and its predators.
-Azzedar, ranger of House Ramathant.

ShadowSoul89

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 13 2011, 16:28 PM 

Player

*Two days pass before the Chultan woman returns to Djedet. She writes a neat response upon Azzedar's*

I agree to your offer.
~Mainu

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]