View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 18 2011, 9:21 AM 

Player

A copy of this letter would be posted inside the settlement of

Quote:
*posted on authorized message boards ONLY in all places*

I have in my possession numerous Archeological Finds from various dig sites around Amia, Khem, Ruathym, and many other places, the list of items are as follows, quantities vary:

• Ancient Artifact
• Ancient Scroll
• Broken Blade
• Curious Artifact
• Demonic Mask
• Funny Stone
• Mummified Corpse
• Obscure Parchment
• Old Urn
• Pottery Pieces
• Rune Stone
• Suspicious Scroll
• Tribal Totem
• Very Peculiar Skull
• Weird Statue
• Withered Journal
• Withered Tapestry
• Withered Tome

Any Historian, Arcanist, Theologer, or various others desiring to obtain any of these for their personal use in their research, you can contact me as Box 1313, Kampo's Storehouse, Benwick Hollow. Or you may inquire of them when you see our Shop open in any of these fine towns.

~Achuak Ternocki' Rasvim, Archeologist
Co-Proprietor The Green's Treasure Hoard, LLC

"Organized grave robbers are coming to our land and defiling our dead, disturbing their eternal slumber and all for a few gold trinkets... I ask that anyone who is able to keep an eye out for outsiders near the places where we lay our people to rest... I won't tolerate this.

Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar... Priestess to the Lady of Rivers"

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]