View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 05 2011, 23:22 PM 

Player

From Beneath the Sacred Fig tree at the cross-roads in Djedet a Bear Shouldered Mulhorandi in gleaming gold steel, stark white cloth and blue leather addresses the people.

Em-Hotep the People of the God-Kings,

It has been three years since I first stepped foot on the holy sands of Khem. Three years since I first set foot in the great temple near the Whispering rift. Three years since I dispatched my first wetlander for crimes against our people. It is now past time to retake the temple and rededicate it to the Gods and their people and in doing so secure Mulhorands place upon the island of Khem for eternity. We are the vanguard of the Empire, let Faerun know the sleeping Bear of Mulhorand awakens.

Ankh Udja Seneb

Arbitrator Tauronemhet

The short speech is written down by the Scribe Fu'harak and then posted within the town and at the merchant camp on the banks of the Khalem.

Simeron

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 06 2011, 1:03 AM 

Player

(Akhen sees the post and smiles)

The time of the cleansing has come! Osiris be praised.

I must find Nebt Mes and we will prepare to aid the Lord Arbitrator in this blessed task....

(Akhen moves off, smiling broadly, his heart light once more and his steps full of purpose.)

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 06 2011, 22:00 PM 

DM

When she's found, Meskehenet pledges her blade once again not only to Akhen, but to the Arbitrator's purposes.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 07 2011, 20:19 PM 

Player

Asiya can be seen reading the proclamation and nodding her head in approval.

"For the greater good of our people let the God Kings will be done... you can count on the faith of Isis to aid you always.

Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar... Priestess to the Lady of Rivers"

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 07 2011, 20:27 PM 

Tester

Sekhry Mahir Ramathant is reportedly leading the towns militia daily in military drills and sparring practice. His little comment on the matter is simple.

"My men and I will do as the Arbitrator and Magistrate bid."

He then re-laces the shield about his forearm and bangs his shield with the large khopesh before resuming the battle.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 08 2011, 1:25 AM 

Player

A certain fair figured, exceptionally pretty woman of obvious Mulhorandi heritage passes by one of these signs. For a long moment she pauses and simply looking at it. Thinking, reflecting on her past, present, and future, she nods slightly. She pens a short response in flawless Mulhorandi, left upon her own piece of parchment, and affixes it unobtrusively to the declaration.

I bid you good fortunes in this cause. You would not know my name, but I am a child of our home. It would brighten my smile for this temple to be restored to the beauty befitting our Gods and Goddesses.

Please send word for me if you desire my aid in this, or if ever you need anything.
You shall always have a friendly face on the island of Amia.

With love,
-Salema Nefahri, priestess to Sharess

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Simeron

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 16 2011, 3:49 AM 

Player

*As the sun rises above the eastern horizon, an Osirisant Priest in full regelia including his headset can be see moving toward Copper Industries. His normally smiling and warm face is dark, not even the children coming to get the normal dates and figs he brings them can lift his mood though, they still get their treats.

He quietly uses his key to enter the industries hall and, seeing nobody about, sighs heavily.*

"Praise be to you Justified One. For I would not wish to face the many questions I believe my friends here would ask as to why I must leave them."

He places two letters on the table, securing them with a few additional midwife potions.

He then turns, locking the door one last time. He pauses, looking at his key, thinking hard then, with resolution, slides it under the door hard enough it slides far into the room beyond.

He then opens a portal to Khem, looking about one last time.

"May the good gods keep you Copperkin. You are no beast, just a beauty. You too my large smith friend, of giant blood not orc as so many say. Your heart is too pure for it to have such tainted blood touching it. If I am successful in aiding the cleansing of the Temple of the Eight Gods, I may return but, until then, it is my duty to serve my people first. Osiris bless and keep you all."

He steps into the portal then and vanishes into the deserts of Khem.

On the table within the two letters are addressed to Eroki and Zelly.

Quote:
Dear Friend Eroki,

Let not your heart be ever troubled by the unenlightened that name you orc. Forgive their ignorance as you often do and let the purity of your heart shine through ever. So that your light may illuminate the darkness of their own ignorance. I have been honored to call you friend and companion. I am honored still that you name me such.

Osiris bless and keep you. Long life and keep you Ma'at well.

Ahken

Quote:
Miss Zelly,

You have been a great influence upon me. I hope to one day return and aid you in your journey to supply the good and decent folk of the lands. For now, I am called to cleanse the Temple of my people. I am Osiris Reborn and so, I must answer this call as sure as you must listen to your own heart. Let not you ever believe you are a beast as you have once said to me, you are a lovely soul, kind and should anyone not be able to see past your outer shell, they are not worth your time to care their opinions. There is one I believe that has a heart that seeks yours. It is not my place to say for I am not certain but, he is close by you many days. I have seen how he looks at you, heard how he speaks of you, especially when you are not near him. I know this feeling well these days and I hope that if I am successful in the aiding of the cleansing, I will be deemed worthy to return.

I have been, am, and always be both your friend and grateful for your friendship.

Ahken

Some time later, word comes back to Zelly that Ahken entered the tomb with several others, in following the orders to cleanse the temple. Deep within the temple, against undead summoned by a minion of Set, they did battle. As the battle turned against them, Ahken ordered the people with him to withdraw to safety. They at first refused but, he commadned them as a High Priest of Osiris and stood before his enemy. It was reported as they fled with the wounded, he would not take one step backward and fell where he stood, the light that normally shown from him always finally fading. His body was not recovered and he has not been seen since.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]