View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 13 2011, 20:53 PM 

Player

Asiya isseen in Djedet placing a note for all to see

Quote:
While walking on the isle of Amia I came across a roadblock of so called Triadic Knights... I asked them to please clear the road so I could pass and was ignored and next thing I know the lot of them over 8 in all began to prepare for an attack... I had no choice but to begin to defend myself from what I could only see as a threat and they attacked me...

I awoke moments later to find myself in their holdings and claiming I was the threat... It is clear they are not servants of the greater good... but are in truth just another lot of bandits who will block roads and attack those they wish... is this how servants of good should act?

Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2011, 0:14 AM 

Player

*A reply is left in common*

Em-hotep Lady Asiya.

This event has been on my mind for some time. Would you care to meet up again and speak of the matter in person, this time in Djedet?

I will also be bringing my partner Babette as she was a witness to the incident you speak of.

Marshal Azeriel El'johnson

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 13:07 PM 

Player

*Azeriel checks for a reply, his hopes for a diplomatic resolution fall*

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 09 2012, 23:24 PM 

Player

this note would be refreshed.

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Mengala

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 10 2012, 2:14 AM 

Player

Em-hotep sister. The wetlanders offer aid to our land. I am suspiscious of there intentions. None the less we should not let our guard down.
Theebe

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 10 2012, 2:33 AM 

Tester

-private letters-

You both act with haste and will shame our people with your mistrust Those who have been touched and carry the essence of our goddess Ma'at. You would go against our own goddess with your doubts. How can you rely on your wits and not your faith, are you not clergy?

It is wise to doubt some but if you doubt those marked and their allies, need I remind you nearly all of these are dear friends of tauronemhet and many of whom have assisted this land before our inception upon it during a time of crisis when the avatar of set wrought chaos. How then do you mistrust the peoples like this.

Muharib Ramathant
Sekhry of Djedet
Marshall of the Feathersworn

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 10 2012, 19:59 PM 

Player

Then I will ask a simple thing.. that all Triadic Knights except for the one marked by Ma'at be here by banned from our Sepat until those responsible for the attacks against us come forward to the whole Shemsu and face their charges. I would be satisfied with this.

Asiya, daughter of Fudail, son of Hazim of Al-Izdihar and Vizier of Djedet

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 10 2012, 20:07 PM 

Player

The Knight Yaston did fight in the crusade at Nes'ek I'm told. His intentions are good, he had to order a group of eight knights to stop harassing me with Kohlingen. And today we fought side by side against the Jackal-Men. Though he seems arrogant, I accept his company in these dire times.

Imakhu Imhotep

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 10 2012, 20:42 PM 

Tester

-To Asiya-

I will not ban a group that are known for good deeds. Based on the Actions of a few, which seem to be cleared from the little I've spoken to the Knight Yaston. Do not mar our troubled times with your personal vendetta. Summon Yaston and yourself and meet with me in my home at your next convenience.

-Muharib

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 11 2012, 11:01 AM 

Player

Vizier Asiya of Isis,

It has been brought to my attention that you are acting in a hostile and unfriendly manner to some of the Chosen of Ma'at. This is Ma'at's doing and by her divine wisdom. You should cease this immediately and cooperate with the Chosen.

Imakhu Imhotep of House Osirant

Last edited by CelestialDante on Wed, Jan 11 2012, 19:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 11 2012, 12:58 PM 

Player

Until this matter is cleared I will not trust him. He has allowed his knights to attack us more then once and nothing was ever done about it. I was assurance that this wont happen again.. and that those who caused this will face the crimes they are charged with. Until then yes I will be hostile to him... he isnt one of us and has allowed his knights to attack us more then once.

Asiya... daughter of Fudail son of Hazim priestess to the lady of rivers and Vizier to the settlement of Djedet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]