View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 3:00 AM 

Player

I was just curious if there was a 'sweet spot' for when a fair amount of Mulhorandi are on around Khem and such. Or, really, general times/days there's a sort of presence.

I'd just like to slowly work my Mulan gal around into Khem.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 6:57 AM 

Player

im on asiya quite often to just keep her as an active state in my mind... but yeah to get a big turn out something needs to be organized and it doesn't have to be Mosh to do it.

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Simeron

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 14:20 PM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
I was just curious if there was a 'sweet spot' for when a fair amount of Mulhorandi are on around Khem and such. Or, really, general times/days there's a sort of presence.

I'd just like to slowly work my Mulan gal around into Khem.

There are two factions that I can tell working in the Khem area...the Mulan and the Morninglords.

Mulan being your focus, there are quite a few players that play Mulan. Until recently I had an Osiris priest that I played. He's fallen in battle trying to carry out the call to free the Temple of the Eight Gods for ooc reasons.

Depending, I do plan on creating another Mulan character so, I'm keeping my eye on things.

At the last meeting I knew of, there were myself and I believe 6 others plus Mosh in his PC form. I believe there was also one or two MIAs so, there are probably 5-9 players that have Mulan characters.

My suggestion is start working within the game ICly on the call to cleanse the Temple of the Eight Gods or find the other Mulan players IG and have yourself a blast...they are a fun bunch.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 14:24 PM 

Player

Yeah, there was an influx of Mulan chars after I made mine :D
She's different, though, as she's not traditional Mulhorandi but that's because of what's happened in her past. But she still loves her people.

Made a post about the Temple thing, will have to try to get her out there to talk about it. She wants to help, but only if they want her.

I've been trying to eye the player list on B and look for names that sound Mulhorandi/Egyptian.

Simeron

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 14:40 PM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
Yeah, there was an influx of Mulan chars after I made mine :D
She's different, though, as she's not traditional Mulhorandi but that's because of what's happened in her past. But she still loves her people.

Made a post about the Temple thing, will have to try to get her out there to talk about it. She wants to help, but only if they want her.

I've been trying to eye the player list on B and look for names that sound Mulhorandi/Egyptian.

They are around. One thing I did for Ced/Ahken is he started out a regular adventurer, wet behind the ears, who had his beliefs and knew the history of his people, not fully understanding it. He looked, dressed and acted totally like another non-Mulan person.

Little by little, as he interacted with his people, he was coming to know what it was to be Mulan, his position as a priest and the rest.

He shaved his head (leto change), changed his dress so that he looked Mulan, and the DMs even allowed him to switch from Scimitar to Longsword after the hak without charge as I had always RPed him as using his Kopesh sword.

At the end, he was Mulan albeit still a bit naive to many things. He was opinionated, even to the ire of his own people sometimes but, his heart was very much that of an Osirant priest.

I tried to RP him that way...he loved kids, loved his Isis and when it became apparent it was time for him to disappear from Amia and Khem...for non IC reasons, I felt I owed it to him to give him a fitting death.

As far as I know, I have been allowed to do that.

The Khem crew are a fantastic bunch of RPers. You are going to enjoy playing her very much I feel.

Mosh does a great job too...as he gets time...busy sod that he is...lol

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 15:49 PM 

Player

Yeah, I've had a few interactions with Mulhorandi on Amia (always aided by being someone that can speak the language natively!) and it's always been interesting.

I look forward to using Salema to stir things up, being the outsider Sharessin she is ^_^

Simeron

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 16:27 PM 

Player

Naivatkal wrote:
Yeah, I've had a few interactions with Mulhorandi on Amia (always aided by being someone that can speak the language natively!) and it's always been interesting.

I look forward to using Salema to stir things up, being the outsider Sharessin she is ^_^

And after all...she now has a valid IC reason to be over there stirring things up don't she?

:wink:

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 16:38 PM 

Player

Haha that's for sure. I'll be around!

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 21 2011, 18:56 PM 

Player

you can always pm me if you want some mulan rp plenty for us to do icly in djedet that needs to be done

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 21 2011, 19:27 PM 

Player

Not a bad idea, I've been keeping track of Muhorandi-sounding names and player logins I have noticed (cause I'm a creeper on the Player List tool like that :D).

I've met a few more actually, which is awesome. Talyne and Kala, to be specific. Salema is actually working on map making of the Khem area, so I'm hoping to meet with more people while doing that. Plus her home point on B is Nes'ek now, and Talyne is going to journey with her and such so it's not such a lonesome thing.

And I just met Shadow's Mulan, Nefertiti (I think?), as well ^_^

Remal

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 21 2011, 23:11 PM 

Player

Well I play Kala relatively often now, she also ain't orthodox Mulan but if you want to help her reintegrate into Mulan society would be fun to RP that out.
I'm still looking up some more info about Mulhorandi culture, and any help is welcome.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 22 2011, 3:57 AM 

Tester

Im around. A lot this weekend even... So... <3

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2011, 0:07 AM 

Player

I'll be back with my Mulan priest soon, he's icly tied up in skuld atm

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2011, 16:24 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Naivatkal wrote:

And I just met Shadow's Mulan, Nefertiti (I think?), as well ^_^

Nefertari ;)

CelestialDante wrote:
I'll be back with my Mulan priest soon, he's icly tied up in skuld atm

Tied up?!? I didn't do it!! His house is well cared for in his absence.... oops forgot to pay the rent! ;)

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 25 2011, 1:47 AM 

Player

Quick Mosh will steal it!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]