View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 22 2011, 4:01 AM 

Tester

*written in Mulhorandi"

Followers of the Eight,

I, Sekhry of Djedet, Mahir of House Ramathant, Son of Braxis, call an informal meeting this day. If you find yourself upon the sands of our home come join me and speak of our people. You are not required to attend, but the recent influx of persons both foreign and domestic upon our sands whom require greeting must be greeted.

I will be taking names and listing trades and talents; so that our people may be inventoried for the Gods themselves to use us to profit our nation.

Ankh Unja Seneb!

-Mahir Ramathant

OOC: Keep IC from here on out. I will be around most of the night CST (GMT -6). Send a PM, Post here. I will log and meeting you in Djedet.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 22 2011, 4:42 AM 

Player

Aoth happens by the postings on his regular venture through Djedet, the slight hint of intrigue visible on his face he continues on with his day.

"Could be interesting, you think?" he mused to his familiar walking along side him. Aoth decides to stay in Djedet for the night continuing his study in a rented house.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]