View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 28 2011, 18:03 PM 

Tester

-these are memorized by the guards and in the it is posted for all to see, written in Mulhorandi-

The exodus from Mulhorand was approved and any followers of the Eight who come anew to Djedet will be given room and board as well as a stipend.

The cleansing of the temple has been decreed that each for this time is to do their part in the matter.

The assembled agreed to table the thought of rebuilding the temple at this time.

Tents will be purchased for the guards and militia. And a more suitable location for the new barracks and armory has been determined. Funds are to be raised for its erection.

Asiya will henceforth be known as Auditor.

Taylne will henceforth be known as a freewoman.

Laws of the City will be updated. Ideas are asked to be sent to Mahir Ramathant to bring before teh committee.

An Optional 10 percent tax is to be held. The tax confers the right to vote in meetings. And is collected when one sells their goods to the mercants in town and is to be placed in the construction funds box.

A creation of a higher council will be formed. Suggestions as to its structure is welcome.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]