View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Simeron

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2011, 17:13 PM 

Player

(A well dress merchant (Krugan) will leave a note on the message board in Djedet)
Quote:

Em-Hotep to the People,

I wish to offer mythals of Minor and Lesser quality for the effort to improve Djedet at a greatly discounted rate then my normal prices as a small repayment of a debt of gratitude I feel to one of your Honored Priests.

This would be 7,500 coin for a minor and 15,000 coins for a lesser.

I also have other items of value that may be offered at the same discounted rates from time to time.

I may be reached in the land of Amia, city of Water, Cordor at the Nomad or in the village of Bendir Dale where the small people dwell at their Inn.

To who ever leads this effort, my name is Krugan, Traveling Merchant.

Mengala

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 23:19 PM 

Player

*Theebe reviews notices hung by outsiders, adjusting her wig and taking notes. She finally posts a notice*

Honored citizen, I wish to know of this man who wishes commerce with Djedet. A viper will remain quiet and hidden until the strike, but the wise man knows and avoids the viper put. Any word you might have is requested.
Theebe

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2011, 20:35 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

We do not soil our sandals by setting foot in this city of filth, lies deceit and lacking any honor. We are forbidden to trade with them, on my last hearing, which was at the assembly previous to our last not 3 days ago.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2011, 21:08 PM 

Player

A lightly bronzed young woman in a tastefully-styled elegant dress would pause by the posting. When she left, a delicate circle would be placed around the words 'Bendir Dale' and a short message in Mulhorandi:

Though I know not if my words shall carry weight for you, I can attest that this merchant appears to be, from all my interactions, an honest man. I have not seen him to act dishonorably and I would consider him to be a good man. I shall admit that there have been charges levied against his person in the past, however they were laughable and proven to be completely false.

-Salema Nefahri

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]