View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 13:27 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Sekhry Mahir:

I am bid to inform you of the presence of a Ring of Hoar, The Assuran, that has been deposited in our tax chest. It was with great displeasure, Priest of Osiris, Imhotep, discovered this atrocity. The Lord has asked that I pass on his wishes, He directs you to have it removed promptly and have one of the other priests or priestesses reconsecrate the chest to renew the blessings of the Eight on the chest to ensure our future prosperity.

Making this request at his order:
Betrothed of Imhotep, Nefertari, Sorceress and faithful servant to the Lady of Enchantment.

*Stamped on the papyrus is the lunar disc with the ankh and star of Isis, it is under the white royal crown with crossed crook and flail of Osiris*

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 16:18 PM 

Player

*//Posted where?*

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 16:28 PM 

Player

\\
Zephyr_of_Discord wrote:
Sekhry Mahir:
its a personal letter... basically he is the captain of the guard played by pig

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 16:37 PM 

Tester

Betrothed of Imhotep, Nefertari, Sorceress and faithful servant to the Lady of Enchantment.

Nefertari, Honoured Betrothed of Imhotep,

The ring was also discovered by myself. I've prayed to Anhur and decided the rings use. Upon then next temple cleaning it shall be deposited in front of Anhur and with either divine, arcane, or blade it shall be ripped asunder to please the gods.

After this is completed the priests may bless the chest once more.

-Mahir Ramathant

OOC: I dont have access to it, only mosh does, and the dude has been away for over a month. Also the chest is kind of OOC. You cant see into it. All the supplies are taken out daily and placed in the armory for safekeeping.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 19:21 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

GreatPigeon wrote:
OOC: I dont have access to it, only mosh does, and the dude has been away for over a month. Also the chest is kind of OOC. You cant see into it. All the supplies are taken out daily and placed in the armory for safekeeping.

///Responding as ordered, heh, I did not see it

Sekhry Mahir:

Humble thanks, I will inform the Priest of Osiris, Imhotep of your words. It is my hope he shall find it acceptable, the actions you intend to take to return the chest to its blessed nature and protection of our bounty.

In response on the behalf of Priest of Osiris, Imhotep:

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 02 2011, 19:28 PM 

Player

GreatPigeon wrote:

// Oops sorry my bad :(

Mengala

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 03 2011, 22:03 PM 

Player

*Theebe reads over the notice, and to her chin then finally adds her own thought*

Tis the uneducated man that scorns the seasonal flood, cursing the same high waters that bring life to his fields. The ring brings with it no thought, no deed, no voice, yet it has brought consternation to many. Take this ring, melt it down, use the gold to feed our people.

Had a man written Hoar on a stone and cast it in the chest, would you act in kind. For surely another stone shall be found, and another, and yet another. Let this gesture of provocation be met with resolve.

Men and women, an account has been taken of this chest. Let She whom was born of Geb and Nut, sister to Isis and whom returned Osiris to the land of the living find your contributions doubled so that this our city prospers.

Theebe

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 03 2011, 23:47 PM 

Tester

Hoar is foremost Anhurs enemy. A dtone carries no power. The ring shall be dealt with according to the whim of Anhur. Anhur enjoys cursing the assuran with his own poetic justice.

Mahir Ramathant

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]