View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 0:23 AM 

Tester

*As before a vase stands in the Kefele's Tavern, above it a scroll affixed to the wall*

Submit your nomination for the Imakhu and a short reason why they will fulfill the position.

OOC: Must be a Cleric, Paladin, or Druid.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 0:30 AM 

Player

Imhotep, for House Osirant is ideal for this job. Imhotep in particular possesses an admirable character and zeal. His is knowledgeable about both Ceremony and Law.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 10:55 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Priest of Osiris, Imhotep, he strives to be fair and just in his decisions. He is always ready with a encouraging word and a question that causes you to think.

Since meeting him he has shown me nothing but kindness thoughtfulness, I pray each and everyday for thanks to the Lady of Enchantment.

I believe he is our best candidate, and most fitting. I may sound biased, as he is my betrothed. But he is a man of character and dedication.Who will be fair on all counts.

I, Nefertari, Betrothed of Imhotep Priest of Osiris, nominate him for Imakhu.

~Nefertari, Favored of Isis.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Mengala

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2011, 22:59 PM 

Player

I, Theebe, daughter of the Avenging Mother, cast my lot to most honored Imhotep, son of Osiris. I have witnessed defense of the settled areas, I have witnessed the proper permissions obtained for joining with the free woman Nepherteri, daughter to the flowing river, begotten of Geb and Nut. I have been provided shelter within his domicile and shown respect there within. It is known he serves the house Osirant, an honored household.
Theebe

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2011, 11:20 AM 

Player

I offer no nomination for I see the role filled by the many rather than the one.

The Arbitrator

Patience

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2011, 13:52 PM 

Player

I nominate Neshara. I know her best of the priests, and I feel she is kindly, strong, and knowledgeable of the People and their needs.

Akirishepsut

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 1:51 AM 

Player

My nomination lies with Neshara. She has already proven her leadership with religious and moral matters, and I believe she would be most excellent in this position.

Zahra Masud
Priestess of Isis

ROCK ON
\m/

Proletariat

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 13:00 PM 

Player

Dios drops a papyrus slip into the vase, expertly written in Mulhorandi hieroglyphs.

I nominate Neshara for the position, even if the position is essentially filled by all who venerate the Eight Netjer. Of all of the priesthood I have had chance to witness in meetings, none struck me in particular, but the incident with the asabi assured me her sense of morality is just and her advice wise beyond her years.
- Dios Sehenesphar

Simeron

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 17:18 PM 

Player

*Thakar will drop his scroll in with a suggestion*

Quote:
As I am new to the land and do not know any Honored One save the one I guard. I request that as we did at the assembly, we let all that seek this position of honor and responsibility speak or enter a scroll as to why they feel they should bear the mantle of this place in service to the People and in obedience to the Eight Gods and our beloved Pharaoh.

Thakar Tesh, Son of Ramkesh

Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 08 2011, 2:38 AM 

Player

Asiya hasn't left a vote yet.. in-fact she seems to be in deep contemplation as she reads this over.

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]