View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Dieu_Le_Fera

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 11 2012, 0:39 AM 

Player

\\i am asking for DM intervention here if it is needed because this just seems silly but here goes what happened IC... I admit I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did hence why im asking if I [naughty word] up or if we should roll with it...

Quote:
In the complex I was met by Theebe who told me of one skilled in shadow threatening the Sepat... i excused myself to see to the problem and heard from over the gates at the north end.. where you need the rafter to cross a man speak the words...

as he yells "Oh- I forgot to tell you that I am sending my "scorpion warriors" to purge this city"

as I heard that I readied an arrow and adjusted for the wall and let loose a shot... that one shot brought the man down... his last words "have fun Djedet".. the man died by my arrow and was taken to the desert *he logged before we could do anything*

I would suggest everyone be weary of the scorpions who linger past Nesek... just in case this no fools joke.

Asiya... daughter of Fudail... son of Hazim priestess to the lady of rivers and Vizier to the sepat of Djedet.

\\i have the name of the character if needed but asiya doesnt know it IC and screen shots as well if needed.

Edited by GreatPigeon for language.

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]