View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Nivo

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2012, 14:59 PM 

Player

*In both common and Mulhorandi.*
~~~

I have completed an in-depth study of the gems collected to date. These gems possess a unique aura of magic. In-that, they are meant to be part of a whole. Accordingly, singularly, they only possess a small amount of magic. Brought together, one can observe the auras of magic interlink and bond. The same aura of magic I have discerned on the robes I have recovered, and can only presume, is present on the others.

A Legend Lore confirms that these gems are meant to be brought together for a purpose. However, my vision of what this purpose is was clouded. It was vague, and hard to discern, as the futures most times are. However, analysis of their auras confirms the design and purpose is cross-planar ley-line travel. There is no mistake in this.

True Sight has revealed the truth of the nature of these gems. They are not actually gems, at all. Rather, they are intricately woven slices of magic itself. Pieces of the Weave, made manifest on the material plane through a process I am not able to discern. It is possible, brought together, it will complete a powerful spell of some sort.

I can only conclude the magic they are capable of is great and powerful, and will presumably allow traversal into Anubis' realm.

As Ma'at spoke, five would be needed. Five chosen. Thus, there is one more 'gem' to recover. One more must utilize the staff of feathers, and venture forth.

`Ulrik
~~~

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2012, 16:53 PM 

Tester

Mahir reads the posting and stays in the township complex and waits for the others. He carries the sword and the shield.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]