View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17 2012, 19:20 PM 

Tester

The ash from the Tropical Island Volcano is to be removed from the orchards, the fields, and the surrounding areas. Each individual who brings ash to Djedet and deposits it in the designated area will be awarded payment for their trouble. The militia will also assist in this endeavor as well as the druids will assist by adapting plows to their strong beasts and pulling it from the grounds in the Khalil.

This ash is to be placed around the perimeter of Djedet. Near the old walls for the time being. Later the new boundaries will be discussed and the ash relaid. Through powers of the druids, clerics, and arcane. Tempered by fire, stonehold, and magical enchantments new walls will be raises sturdier, higher, and with magical enchantments over the old walls, and once more the township will prosper and have defenses that will be marveled at and unmountable.

OOC: The coin payed is signifigant, enough so that a man doing this all day can earn a usual 3-4 days pay if he is willing to work very hard. This will be taken out of the coffers from our "reconstruction funds" box.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17 2012, 19:27 PM 

Tester

[[Another posting and round of messages]]

Furthermore as each field and orchard is cleared. Farmers who own the land will be given a grant by the Djedet Shemsu Assembly. The grant will entail money for "watering, plowing, and seeding" the fields. No repayment is sought by the Assembly. It is a gift to the resilient people and a nod toward their magnificent strength for holding together in tough times.

The unclaimed land will become public access. Each man over the age of 21 who has no claim to property of his father, be he a third son. Will be given the opportunity to learn a trade abroad or given the coin to purchase livestock to be raised. Only a few head, enough that a wise man can become prosperous. Each woman will be given a chance to learn a trade of her choosing, her passage paid for by the Sepat and her training as well.

Those who wish to remain in the Sepat, but wish to learn trades will also be given the opportunity.

Only those judged to be in good moral standing and honorable will be given this opportunity.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Glim

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17 2012, 19:37 PM 

Player

A small note is slipped under the Sekhry's door in response to these postings it would seem.

Sekhry,

I will be doing what I can to aid in the effort of the ash removal, but I would ask that you do not pile any of the collected ash, too near the Western gate. As the water purifier has been established there, I would advise keeping a distance of fifteen to twenty feet away from the device for any ash piles. The abrasive substance could have an adverse effect on the device, if it were to get into the interior.

Barring any unforseens, I intend to enlist Talyne to complete the enchanting within the next two days, and a test of the device will follow.

Ranallas

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17 2012, 19:40 PM 

Tester

Quote:
Sekhry,

I will be doing what I can to aid in the effort of the ash removal, but I would ask that you do not pile any of the collected ash, too near the Western gate. As the water purifier has been established there, I would advise keeping a distance of fifteen to twenty feet away from the device for any ash piles. The abrasive substance could have an adverse effect on the device, if it were to get into the interior.

Barring any unforseens, I intend to enlist Talyne to complete the enchanting within the next two days, and a test of the device will follow.

Ranallas

The ash piles is to respect the wishes of the one named Ranallas. Furthermore, temporary spells are to be used to ensure it does not blow away, stonehold and the like, any further spell is allowable if it suits the cause better.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2012, 4:59 AM 

Player

Zahra hooks up Bakari and Hizubah to plows (much to Hizubah's displeasure; Bakari didn't seem to mind too much) and works long hours carrying ash back toward Djedet in sacks strapped to the backs of the stag, the griffin and herself. She begins looking into carts to carry the ash back with instead.

ROCK ON
\m/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]