View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Xaviera

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 4:53 AM 

Player

A notice is brought to Djedet and permission requested to post it publicly.

The Temple of Love in Cordor seeks the clergy and followers of the Goddesses Sharess (Bast, Zandilar), Sune, Lliira, Hanali Celanil, Eilistraee, Sharindlar and Sheela Peryroyl to participate in a ceremony of Hallowing. In joining together to show our dedication to Love, Happiness, Joy and Pleasure, we shall together petition our Most Beautiful Goddesses for their blessings and protection. We pray and beseech that They, in Their Divine Grace, shall extend Their hands over the Temple and all who seek refuge there, that the peace of Love may rule therein and flow therefrom to bless the entire isle of Amia.

All who wish to participate are requested to send their names, availability and ordination status to Xaviera Xee, Mistress of the Temple at the Temple of Love in Cordor.

// Basically a purification/blessing ceremony, I would like to take an hour or so to do this some time in March. If you wish to participate, please PM me or post in the linked topic your character name, usual days/hours of play, and your PC's deity and cleric level or status as a non-clerical follower of one of the goddesses

// all information is assumed to be sent directly and confidentially to the Temple and not written on the notices for others to see unless so specifically stated; local discussion about the notice in Djedet can be posted here

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 01 2012, 5:23 AM 

Player

Salema, though she doesn't post it despite wanting to, adds her voice to the request to post it as well. After, she dashes off to go find the High Priestess.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Xaviera

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2012, 18:18 PM 

Player

// tentatively Friday 16 March around 9 pm Eastern (daylight) time (0100 GMT Sat Mar 17) if any followers of Bast/Sharess wish to attend - see the OP for more info

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]