View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Artum

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 02 2012, 20:24 PM 

Player

A letter will be hand delivered to Lady Si'neela of the Lathanderan Chapel in Nes'ek or her representative by a member of the Subrosa Trading Company sealed with the symbol of Guldorand.

Quote:
Honored Lady Si'neela of the Lathanderan Chapel in Nes'ek,

I am Citizen Artum Tauri of the Commonwealth. I must admit I am quite impressed with the Morninglord's temple in the great city of Cordor.

I wish to open talks about moving water to the lands and people of Khem through your fair city of Nes'ek as we are building an aqueduct for this very purpose in agreement with the Traidic Knights, specifically Sir Justin.

Furthermore, as the town of Guldorand is being rebuilt and fortified, including the portal area on our side, I propose this may be a viable way for you to keep in contact with the church in Cordor as well as move supplies securely to your city in this time of need.

As I am sure you are aware of, there is a great and ancient power that has cause the troubles befalling the lands and the time to stand together is now. The loss of the portal will make it nearly impossible to receive support if the shipping lanes are closed as has happened elsewhere given an entire island has exploded.

By securing both sides of the portal, we can keep access to both our areas secure and increase the levels of trade once the current crisis is over.

I am sure you see the wisdom of this so that you can continue your efforts to spread the Morninglord's light to the people and lands of Khem.

If you would like to meet with me, we can arrange a time that is convenient for us both I am sure.

Artum Tauri

Artum

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 14:03 PM 

Player

Artum checks back once a week about his letter to see if anyone can tell him a response.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 07 2012, 10:11 AM 

Player

There is no response from the Clergy in Nes'ek, and none seems to be forthcoming, if asked the guards in the temple turn away any who have dealings with Artum. The reason for the cold shoulder is uncertain. . .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]