View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 17 2012, 15:55 PM 

Tester

Lady Si'neela,

Em-Hotep Nefer Weret sister of khem. I wish to advise you of the coming threat. On the river of swords a dark host led by an ancient evil deity is writhing its masses. It is throwing itself upon the wall of the paladins and warriors of my people. I am leading a contingent there very soon. I wish to inform you of this for reasons 2 fold. If we fail the host will run over mulhorand and certainly soon then devour the island of Khem And secondly I would wish your aid, as our fates are intertwined. Whatever guardsmen the city can spare will be rewarded with their share of any spoils. As well as coin up front if you and they wish it. If you've any magics or blessings to bestow the contingent we would all be eternally grateful.

I pray our differing faiths may join at this effort to disrupt a mighty evil force.

Muharib Ramathant
Sekhry of Djedet

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Elorathall

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2012, 8:35 AM 

Player

A clear foreigner wearing a yellow gold-dyed armor with red detailing and sun symbology arrives in Ne'sek and asks around to speak to "Muharib Ramathant, the Sekhry of Djedet". When he does find Muharib, or one of is assistants perhaps, the man identifies himself as 'Marcus Sembianus Aurelius, Apostle of Amaunator (Sol Invictus)' and states that he has come at the personal request of Si'Neela Akuum, Dawnmaster of Ne'sek. He seems to carry the letter (or an exact copy) sent to her as proof.

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2012, 12:40 PM 

Tester

The man is sent to the Complex to speak to Muharib.

//Hit me on msn. I will try to arrange a time.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]