View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 17 2012, 16:00 PM 

Tester

Em-Hotep devout of Kelemvor,

I wish a warning to give to you. A great evil host has amassed itself south of the river of swords in southern Mulhorand. They bring with them foul creations, outsiders from another plane and aberrations. These creatures are fueled by stealing the souls of an individual. I warn you of this host and inform you I am leading a contingent against these malicious creatures.

The reasons I warn you are two-fold. If we should perish then the host will move near unchallenged through Mulhorand and eventually Khem, as a hot knife moves through butter. And secondly I wish you attach some of the retainers the church carries. Those well versed in these creatures and can assist in destroying the menace that lay beyond the sands.

It wold behoove you to reply with great haste. We are meeting to discuss the battle plans this eve. And leaving the morrow. I pray our differing faiths will not disrupt us. Rather be two sides of the coin payable to the same cause.

Muharib Ramathant
Sekhry of Djedet

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

jimbono1

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 19 2012, 23:31 PM 

Player

Templar Victor informs the Chapter Marshal of his willingness to participate in the defense, and shows indefinate support for investigating more about this evil host before any plans are set in full motion.

Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 3:07 AM 

Player

*Templar Mikal also reads the letter and manages to inform the others as well. He would also be looking for more information regarding the enemy.*

san

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 6:30 AM 

Player

Chapter Marshal Tannith would send missive to all clergy in the field to congregate at the Cathederal, so that plans may be discussed. She also would send messengers to Muharib Ramathant to invite counsel.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 6:32 AM 

Tester

The messenger is returned.

The councils will be held within Djedet. The forces amass inside the township. Is the jist of the message he brings.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

MutantMike

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 22:01 PM 

Player

Inquisitor Garrett sends a notification about his attendance, both to the Chapter Marshal and to Muharib Ramathant

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 22:28 PM 

Tester

Garrett is informed that he will need to find two who are chosen by Ma'at to vouch for his pure heart and must be inspected by a clergy member of the mulhorand faith to determine if his soul is lighter than a feather.

A list of names are sent.
Muharib Ramathant
Zahra Ramathant
Talyne Ahmeretat
Aoth, Scrivener of Djedet
Jud'vardas Kenlyl
Jacquelyn Kenlyl
Zelly Cys'dina
Nefertari
Imhotep
Yaston the Grandmaster of the Triadic Knights
Ulrik Valis

May vouch for you... If you be not vetted before departure you cannot go. Duties will be provided to however.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]