View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 15 2012, 15:48 PM 

DM

A furtive figure, clad in white and gold silks, finds its way to the Lathanderite temple in Nes'ek. Removing the white silk hood, the red hair that tumbles in waves to a slender waist and the blended Kozakuran-elven features show her identity clearly. Katsumi Amne, a highly trained monk and new initiate to the Sun Soul order, seeks out reading materials and any conversation that Lady Si'neela is willing to entertain. She mentions that she was directed to the Faith by Adela Griffonheart, and Mengala of Cordor.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 16 2012, 9:23 AM 

Player

One particular resident within the chapel sits quietly in the corner, a book in hand, and a young half elven girl with bright red hair, sitting quietly on his lap, reading the same book as he reads it to her. He takes brief notice of the newcomer but turns his attention back to reading with the young girl.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 17 2012, 14:52 PM 

Player

Lady Sin'eela doesn't deign to notice the monk, although she mentions aloud to no-one in particular that:
"Someone ought sweep the main hall from time to time".

P Three

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 17 2012, 15:52 PM 

DM

The hurt that causes isn't evident, save to anyone who actually knows the young woman and can read the darkeningn of green eyes and the lowering of a solemn gaze . With that, she leaves, not returning, and ventures past the Temple of Hoar instead, sliding into shadow as she does. Where she goes from there is only visible to those that have skill at spotting Shadowdancers who are plying their craft, but should she be watched, she heads back to Wiltun, and from there to Kohlingen.

She's intelligent enough, it seems, to know that some of Lathander's faithful do follow his doctrine, as she seeks out Mengala.

Yee-haw!

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 21 2012, 12:03 PM 

DM

A few days pass uneventfully enough, it could be supposed. The usual traffic of eager adventurers in and out for Lady Si'Neela's rewards.

The figure in white returns, with a well-built broom, of willow and reed. Slowly, and methodically, she sweeps every inch of the floor that she can reach. She speaks quietly with her head bowed as she does so.
"I was pouring my hurt out in meditation and battle when it occurred to me that I might have taken the directive given incorrectly, and heard an insult where none was meant. If that is the case, I must confess my prideful wrongdoing, and apologise for it. So, I am sorry...and your floor is clean."

She steps back, to the side, and awaits further instruction.

Yee-haw!

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 22 2012, 14:11 PM 

Player

Quote:
Sin'eela would offer a nod and task the Ascetic to find herself quater within the temple. Sin'eela then proceeds to write Marcus, and bid him find something for Katsumi to do, with regards to matters that they had previously discussed.

P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 22 2012, 14:45 PM 

DM

Kats bows her head and does as she's bid, trusting that Iaide will see to the children for now. She finds a bunk and makes it her own, waiting patiently for her next instruction, and losing herself in meditation that borders on reverie.

Yee-haw!

Elorathall

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 8:35 AM 

Player

Some time after receiving Sin'eela's letter, Marcus would arrive in the temple in Ne'sek. When he is directed to her, he clearly recognizes her and approaches to speak with her.
((My time is limited at the moment, but let's arrange to meet IG.))

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 12:16 PM 

Player

With Si'neela's open affiliation of the heretical faith; Amaunator and the heretic himself; Marcus, Loynis is no longer seen in the Nes'ek chapel.

P Three

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 23 2012, 12:57 PM 

DM

Katsumi seems to be unaware of the rift between Marcus and the Lathanderan people; she merely waits where she was told.

Yee-haw!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]