View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 28 2012, 14:08 PM 

Player

Those rare visitors of the Cathedral of Martyr-Saint would testify a man wearing brown boots, black/gray leather and black cloak walking by with shackled hands behind his back. Following him they would recognize Templar Mikal Blacksword, conducting him toward the low levels of the Cathedral.

In the Inner levels of the Cathedral

Mikal Blacksword turns to Raphel Gray before saying:

- You're here today under the investigation of committing heresy. As the adventure who claimed to belong to a unknown organization called Red Hand stated, you summoned an undead creature. But unfortunately, the same adventure destroyed your belongs and books. And irrational action that ruined potential evidences of your past actions, mister Raphel.

Mikal has a Black Book under his arm while speaking to him and carefully opens it.

- I'll conduce a small interrogatory regarding your actions and I -hope- you could cooperate to solve this issue.

A few moments later, the bells of the Cathedral would be ringing insistently, reverberating at the rocks around Ne'sek. After that, a man in gray tunics moved outside, carrying a bag on his shoulder. With a gray hood concealing his face, he took out a portal wand and read the runes within it before opening a portal.

//the spell Zone of Truth was used on the RP, consented by Raphel's player as well.

NAUX

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 29 2012, 17:08 PM 

Player

// Kudos to both of you, that was some brilliant RP, who's the player behind the Necro? They deserve a mention!

The inspiration behind the character:
- https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grenadier_(3.5e_Class)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjewxCxKLA

alamut

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 29 2012, 18:48 PM 

Player

//Raphel Gray is also his account name in game. He's brilliant, indeed.

???

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 30 2012, 23:57 PM 

Player

Bumping further Kudos to the Necro! He was generating awesome RP well before his capture and I truly take my cap off to him

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]