View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 19 2012, 3:56 AM 

Tester

Em-Hotep Nefer Weret
Honored Members of the Council
Ages and Wise Citizens of Djedet

The Shemsu of Djedet has voted to ask to purchase the Township Complex. We have been renting the area for nearly a year now. And wish to offer the sum of Three-Million Coins to have the complex deed and title, turned over to the Shemsu.

We wish this in good faith and hope our offer reaches hospitable ears.

Ankh Udja Seneb,

Muharib Ramathant
Sekhry of Djedet

[[We have been using the rent option for Mahir's House to be the township complex, they are asking to purchase it, make it into a usual area and no longer pay rent]]

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Fabian

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 19 2012, 1:49 AM 

Player

Quote:
Em-Hotep Sekhrey Ramathant,

The seshmews of Djedet believes this sum to be greatly over exaggerated. If the neb wishes to spend such coinage, we feel that a niwet common hall should be built that would employ several local ikeys. This hall would then be available for the niwet's use as well as the shemsu.

Nefer Sedjmek,
Kazemde

Bruce Kesselson: [Talk] Prepare for purple!
Vyashir lndrire: [Talk] yes!

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 22 2012, 13:43 PM 

Tester

Honored Kazemde,

If a desire to build a common hall is sought, the elders in their knowledge and wisdom would see fit that a hall and offices for the Shemsu and particuarly the Tetrach are of profound need. With the forces that act upon this isle from the outside, and the level of thought and judgement used by the shemsu and the tetrach before making decisions. Offices that can be locked and protected from random passerby will be kindly looked upon should the shemsu fund the building. It would be an honor to aid in the employment of the township. As one would know we had previously attempted a mass employment and skill training drive, but due to the unfortunate circumstances none applied, save those for the positions of guard.

-Muharib Ramathant

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 22 2012, 21:48 PM 

Player

"I think we will require more.. room." Spoke the Scrivener as he simply thought to himself. Not even a day later and the Scrivener already might be seen looking through his tomes and the library for.. something?

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 07 2013, 11:05 AM 

Tester

Mahir would politely inquire to a council member informally if they had reached a decision.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Glim

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 13 2013, 2:55 AM 

Player

Informally, the various council members that he would be able to speak with would indicate that the planning of such a common hall, including offices for the shemsu, would indeed be of benefit to Djedet. It is implied however that the general consensus is that such work should wait until the immediate threat to the township has passed, as all the able-bodied men are currently required for the defense of Djedet, or for the larger war effort.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 13 2013, 3:15 AM 

Tester

Mahir would happily explain that men fight best when they've work to return home too. He thanks them enthusiastically and goes about drilling his men, happy that they each would have work when they returned to the township.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]