View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 17 2012, 17:48 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Chapter Marshal Tannith, Inquisitor Garrett,

This is my notice of resignation from the Order, I find I cannot agree or permit torture of innocents, even in pursuit of heretics. I do not believe this complies with Kelemvor's laws and his adamant directive that no life should be ended before it's time, I believe this applies to us more so than any others. I also do not feel that the direction the Order is taking currently is in compliance with Kelemvor's directive that we teach people not to fear death. Thank you for your teachings. Kelemvor bless.

His will be done, not mine.
~Serenity O'Shea
Priestess of Kelemvor

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 30 2012, 10:39 AM 

Player

*A subsequent letter is placed right next to Serenity's one (if it is still there)*

Chapter Marshal Tannith, Inquisitor Garrett,

Doing my internal research, it is clear some members of the Sacred Order has committed atrocities in the name of Kelemvor. And I believe on the victim's statement because it was conduced under the gift He blessed me with, to perform a proper judgment.

Until these members present themselves a formal letter of apologize, first to the Order and members they brought upon unnecessary hate from the outsiders, then a formal request for atonement, my duties within the Order will remain ceased. I must to insist they brought upon us an such bitterness that it's even hard to keep on doing my duties in the name of Kelemvor. All of my actions are being misunderstood doing the past actions of the Order.

In conclusion, for the time being, I'll keep my holy duty as a Doomguides until those members decide if they prefer to keep their proud instead of to fulfill His will, in the name of Saint Elizabeth, in the name of Kelemvor.

Templar Mikal Blacksword.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 30 2012, 18:55 PM 

Player

Val didn't see the letters until after a very long time in whispered prayer at the idol of Kelemvor. His grave expression became even more grave as he read. Clearly having to read some sections more than once. He stood there for several minutes looking at his boots as if they might have an opinion.

Then clutching his amulet in his large fist, he strode out of the Cathedral. His grave expression replaced by one of purpose, green eyes brighter.

phalanxyrian

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 30 2012, 21:03 PM 

Player

Noticing the letters are still in public the chaplain can be seen taking them to the chapter master's office and leaving them there along with other letters directed to the highest echelons of the order.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]