View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Guardian

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2013, 13:11 PM 

Player

Salutations, desert dwellers!

On behalf of the Company of Free Merchants I would like to offer a business opportunity for the town of Khem and surrounding villages. We are looking for a supply of Camel-hair wool of the finest quality. Do note that I will pay more than any other possible buyer and that I guarantee.

Currently I reside in Cordor, leave a message there if you are interested in earning gold and partnership of a strong merchant organisation.

Jean Phillippe
Representative of the League of Free Merchants

=========
Obsidian (inactive)

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2013, 20:03 PM 

Tester

If any of these are in Djedet, Mahir takes them down and disposes of them for the grave insult.

While speaking to his wife he comments.
"they do not even know the names of our cities but wish to intrude"
"We do not conduct trade with Cordor regardless"
"Our trade is famously through the half-born not a face of a dark agency that cannot even show his face and request a face meeting as a man would but hides behind posters as a coward"
"No, the township of Djedet in the Sepat of Khem will operate with those whom are its allies and not strangers"

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Guardian

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2013, 22:31 PM 

Player

Upon noticing the missing notice in Djedet, a man in glittering clothes is seen replacing them whilst grumbling for himself.

=========
Obsidian (inactive)

LadyJeanine

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2013, 22:48 PM 

Player

The notices in Djedet would once again be torn down, though this time by a young Mulan woman being trailed by a gryphon and a white stag with a baby in a basket on his back.

She would afterwards keep an eye out for the one who replaced them.

ROCK ON
\m/

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2013, 23:31 PM 

Tester

The guards are also alerted to watch for the individual. The reason given is the League of Free Merchants being not recognized as a business seen in honorable light and the current settlement trade embargo on Cordor. The man is to be allowed to enter Djedet but subsequent postings are to be returned to the individual. The guards are asked to relay the message to him that he would need speak with one of the Tetrach, the governing body of Djedet if he wishes to continue.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]