View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 15 2013, 18:53 PM 

Player

(Totally not copying Glim-dog)

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be taking an active role in the plot-stuff for Khem. I'd like to start diving headfirst into In-game roleplay again, and revitalize the region with your help. I know you've been superbly patient over the past long while in dealing with all kinds of staff changes. But don't worry! I've got great support in maintaining a familiar tone and atmosphere.

Please be a bit patient with me as I'm picking up the ropes. I could spend a lot more time off-screen studying, reading, etc to make a near perfect transition. But I think that with your cooperation, we can dive into the area faster. I'd rather keep you guys busy and learn by practice then chewing my nails off trying to make a single moment perfect-- Especially with all the neat stuff I've got planned for you guys.

Similarly to Glim's Shenanigans, I'm going to be posting little reminders on the GD thread as well as IC posts and announcements here to alert you guys of some incoming events. As a heads up, I'm looking to get a big ole group together within this week. I've also considered running an Alternate Beginnings campaign for the region, but that will largely be a factor of player interest (Both current and potential)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to catching you cats IG.

- Hackums

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Mon, May 06 2013, 2:50 AM 

Player

Hey guys!

So, in one fell swoop, my entire life was rocked. Maybe a day or two after I'd made that post, I was going down a really slippery slope, and now I'm in a very different place. I'm not sure what the future will hold with me, personally, but I know that I'm in a healthier condition and I'm finally able to devote some time to DMing on Amia again.

And you guys are my number 1 priority in that regard. I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience, and I'm very thankful for your patience. I have not forgotten about you! And I owe you a hell of a time.

Keep your heads up for an IC notice within a day.

- Hackums

mirvala-

PostPosted: Mon, May 06 2013, 3:05 AM 

Player

Glad to know you are better ! ^^

aka AgentOfLyumis

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]