View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 13 2013, 6:18 AM 

DM

Letters are sent to the temples of Hoar, Kelemvor, and Lathander. They're delivered by a young Drowess tattooed and garbed in silver and blue.

Greetings Lady Si'Neela/Lord Mourngrym/Honoured Temple Father of Hoar;

I write to you as I don't know who else to ask. I am Aly'dra Zau'ana, a priestess of Eilistraee, and I would like to hold a Run for myself and a sister priestess, Maral, to your town of Nes'ek. It would entail us coming unclothed and unarmed, with supplies as best we can to aid your city, and existing for a time of your choosing on only our own ability to aid and provide for ourselves, and show the kindness of Eilistraee, and Her beneficence, to your people.

If you can let us at the Shrine know what your town needs most, I can see to it that we do our best to supply it while we are there.

Please send word of your feelings to the Shrine.

Sincerely, and with the Maiden's Blessings,
Aly'dra Zau'ana
Dark Lady of Eilistraee

(Edited for derpderpderp)

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 15 2013, 4:20 AM 

Player

Aly'dra Zau'ana,

You are welcome and free to conduct your run within the village, and within the Chapel of Lathander should you wish it. We of course welcome any aid provided in this time of need. I take special interest in those who have turned toward the light from darkness. I cannot, however, ensure your complete safety. The village is filled with travelers, nomads, and refugees-- many of which give little heed to our laws, and we are understaffed for providing defense against the threats outside the city, as it is. I would advise caution, though I doubt you will find trouble.

You will of course have sanctuary in the Chapel of Lathander, for whatever duration you desire.

Light Prevail,
Lady Si'Neela

~~~~~~

Ms Zau'ana,

So long as you do not cause needless stir in the settlement, and keep your companion and yourself outside of the temple limits, there will be no issue. While I am certain many value such aid, we cannot permit further cause for violence in the city. Be on your best behavior-- and we will be watching.-- and we will ensure the safety of Nes'ek.

Temple of Hoar

~~~~~

In the Kelemvorite temple, a stuffy priest hands the letter to Mourngrym. As Aly receives the letters, it becomes rather clear that leadership in Nes'ek is in a chaotic state.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2013, 0:49 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Ladies,

While I regret Grandmaster Mourngrym is unable to answer you personally, I will do my best to answer in his place. You will find many cultures here in Nes'ek, while we welcome the assistance, there are a few things you need to be aware of, for the Mulhorandi, only slaves go unclothed and they do not take gifts from slaves, nor will they take charity. I'd advise discretion on how you approach them and offer aid. The rest of Nes'ek is as I said a mixture of other races, all with varying customs, but the desert people are a proud people, please respect this.

Also, we must address our concerns you wish to go unclothed in the desert? This is not a wise course of action and will most likely have you placing a burden on our already over burdened healers. Being so exposed will put you in danger of heat exhaustion, heat stroke, dehydration and possibly even death from the heat. I'd strongly advise you re-think remaining in the desert unclothed for any length of time.

~Seneschal Serenity Blacksword
High inquisitor, Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth Chapter of the Eternal Order of Kelemvor

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Arcane Crusader

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2013, 17:18 PM 

Player

*When Mourngrym read the letter he handed it to the Seneschal to reply as he was extremely busy at the moment*

AllanaMolov said: "Dirk is like the grossest, worst version of Robin Hood ever and I love it"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]