View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2016, 18:40 PM 

Player

Copies of a notice are distributed as follows:
    Barak Runedar – Delivered by Kampo’s Courier service to a member of the council.
    Bendir Dale - A drowess in a blue and black gown shows an insignia to the guards and enters the city proper to leave the notice with the clerk in City Hall.
    Khem – Delivered by Iim’mur’ss to the Cathedral of the Martyr-Saint Elizabeth.
    Cordor: East – Delivered by Iim’mur’ss to City Hall.
    Cordor: West – Given to Tee, or delivered to her at the temple of Illmater by Iim'mur'ss.
    Kampos – Posted to the public notice board.
    Kohlingen – Delivered by Kampo’s Courier service to the Keep.
    Wharftown – Given to the mayor, Garth, and a copy is left aboard the Exonerator for the Branded Phoenixes.
    Winya – Delivered by Kampo’s Courier service to a member of The Council.

NOTICE OF FORMAL CHARGESAccused:
    Elven mage, Selgoron (1, 2, 3)
    Winged elf, Balaeyi (1,2)
    Unknown elven warrior (1,2)
    LyeIanna (3)

Charges:
    1. Murder
    2. Endangering the lives of innocent bystanders
    3. Beating a man nearly to death who offered zero resistance

On the 20th day of Ches I arrived at the Triumvir to witness Selgoron, Balaeyi and the unknown elven warrior murder the bard Caron Muir after speaking no more than a single sentence to the man. They left with the corpse. Selgoron and the unknown warrior returned a few moments later demanding I give them an ‘instrument’. I told them I did not have this, instrument and was not part of whatever they were doing, to just leave me alone. Indeed I had not even been close to the previous altercation or those involved. They saw fit to attack me anyway. Selgoron cast a death spell in the full and crowded Triumvir.

When I was returned to life the elves were not there – they had left me in that state; presumably after determining I was telling the truth about not having this ‘instrument’.

Later the same day I had no recourse except to watch as Lyelanna and Selgoron became violent with the human called Drusus. They were now demanding that he give them this ‘instrument’. A winya guard was present at the beginning of the altercation, and when the two refused to heed him, he left saying he would not take part in what they were doing.

Lyelanna then struck Drusus, knocking him to the ground, where she sat on him. The man at this point was incapacitated and unable to defend himself in any meaningful way. The female then saw fit to continue beating Drusus until his face and head were shattered. Again this pair searched him to find he actually did not have what they were seeking! They kicked him off of a cliff and left him for dead.

Being a small shrine I have no way to formally try these individuals. Therefore I must leave it up to the elven council to police their own.

However, if this is not done, I will be forced to see that my allies consider these people extremely dangerous and hostile – so they are given no chance to harm anyone else.

~ Lady Iim’mur’ss Duul’Ssom, faithful of Selune & Eilistraee

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]