View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2011, 8:45 AM 

Player

== TOME: Undead Physiology == By Valkin Mulgin

UNDEAD PHYSIOLOGY

Throughout my research I have found various distinctions in the physiology of undead, thus I felt it necessary to comprise yet another work that details more so the undead physical traits abilities and confines of certain physical or non physical states. I hold the evolution undeath in the highest regard, as it is in my faith the ultimate achievement to gain perfection of one’s physical state so that your mind might carry on forever. I shall enter into this in-depth look into undead physiology with a quote from the wisdom of the lord of crypts.

“Life and death are the twin faces of eternal existence. To surrender to either one is to resign oneself to obscurity. True power lies in the twilight zone between life and death. By seeking to explore and extend the mortal condition and form - even mortal life itself - knowledge of the world and its infinite complexity is extended. Let no one interfere with the pursuit of such research, for the end result will more than justify the necessary sacrifices along the path. Knowledge is power, and knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, living and unliving.”

Undead are like all organisms, they come in a variety of different sizes, shapes and backgrounds, often these origins of past can help to discern the ablates of the undead, as well as other key clues related to the type of propagation or reanimation. Any living creature with few exceptions can evolve to a state of perfection in undeath.
Having observed, created and enhanced countless undead i can vouch for the multiversity of undead, from gnomes to giants from zombies to mummies all can evolve to a state of relative perfection, an with the knowledge they can be empowered with magic and the mundane to create creatures of both beauty and power.

Although I have seen skeletons last for greatly extended periods of time usually there has been some kind of intervention or feeding to in-act repair. Though undead when animated remain so till destruction they are no more eternal than a stone or sword. Over time such simple effects of nature can cause a undead to eventually turn to dust. General wear an tear has an impact on an undead, an those who are not sentient enough or cared for will accumulate such and gradually grow weak and brittle.

The survivability of an undead is based on varying factors, an some undead are no longer effected by mundane physical contacts such as the various incorporeal or highly evolved Nightmarish extra planer creatures. However extreme conditions that would effect the living in a short time will eventually have an effect an various undead if exposed to such for perlonged periods. Bright sunlight, humidity, drying flesh, mold, freezing, fire, and water damage just to name a few.

For many ages in Torils history arguments have been raised of vary theories of the origins of negative energy’s. Many argue that negative energies is unnatural, and that creatures born of such are abominations, while others suggest that negative energy is simple another form of planar energy that is in itself a natural part of the existence of the planner spheres. This is my belief but many will argue the point. However it is in my opinion the planar theory. Undead in most cases are more objects rather than actual creatures, incorporeal undead are warped spirit energy’s and corporeal undead powered by negative energy’s rather than cellular, or biological functioning.

Such theory's have also brought about the idea that undead are more akin to golems, however unlike golems undead are not per say constructed an rather the vessel that was once living is empowered by negative energy channeled through from the negative energy plane. Golems however are usually host to a spirit or essence of some element or creature to power it.

The negative energy plane is an alternative sphere of existence, it being one of the most hostile of the inner planes, if for the most part is a dark place devoid of light and life. An is as far as any can tell thus far a endless void. Only the creatures that are immune or protected from the life consuming properties of the plane itself.

Having said this it is critical that one understand that negative energy is natural, an much to the dismay of many a druid or well wisher it is as much a part of the natural cycle of the planes as positive energy and the elements themselves. As part of the planar cycle the negative energy plane is connected to the other planes of existence, both earth, air, water and fire. In turn these are connected to positive plane of existence.

It is ultimately impossible to have one without the other, an thus within the natural cycle of the planes negative energy is present, thus on the prime were there is water, air, fire or earth, there may also be Negative or Positive energy's. Having said that they are in direct opposition to each other an thus "fight" for dominance a fight that can never be won, as the cycle of the planes itself maintains balance.

At first i thought perhaps those of blind faith that believe negative energy's an undeath are wrong should be educated. However such is impossible, as we are all as organisms part of the planar cycle itself. Thus it is in-fact integral to have the servants of the gods "mortals" that work for the various elements and energy's. Why is this so, well it is simple many "mortals" are sentient, an we can all achieve great power and create as we will, thus we can affect the planar balance with our actions.

If we as "mortals" can affect the planar balance then there must be something to keep us in check, this in my belief are the gods, the laws of passing to the next life and of course the dogma of the individual faiths. These individuals band together and set them against each other in a way that will ultimately ensure there is balance even between the sentient creatures of the planes.

But still my point remains that Negative energy is natural. An thus animation or "unlife" created by said energy's is as natural as positive energy creatures such as willow wisps or other creatures of positive energy.

Types

In my recent research I have been categorizing various undead of the amian isles,
in doing so I have created a few distinct categories that I feel should first be outlined
before we looks at the more specific abilities and attributes of undead.

"I have made candles of dead men’s fat
The sextons have been my slaves
I have bottled organs, and dried
Entrapped souls of the living
And my prentices unchecked will surly come
And carve me bone from bone
And I who rifled with the dead
Shall never rest eternal."

1.Corporeal Skeletal Mindless skeletons, burning skulls, etc
2.Corporeal Skeletal Sentient etc Lich
3.Corporeal, Decaying – “Zombies, etc
4.Corporeal, Preserved/enhanced) – Mummies, & other created or modified Undead etc
5.Corporeal, Contagion – Vampire, Ghast, Ghoul, Wight etc.
6.Incorporeal, Transient- Wraith etc
7.Incorporeal, Haunting – Ghost, poltergeist etc

Corporeal Skeletal (Mindless)

This type of undead is the most common, both in natural occurrence and in purposeful reanimation, they are corporeal and hold traits similar to that of other corporeal undead such as zombies. However unlike most other forms of undead they are as the name would imply devoid of tissues apart from bone, they have no organs including flesh, no muscles or other features common to living organisms or even other Corporeal undead. A skeletal undead need not be human, any once living creatures bones can be reanimated or naturally empowered to form a skeletal undead.

It should be noted that although most skeletal undead are non sentient, In there physical evolution, they have gained progressed to such a pure state of undeath that they are entirely sustained by negative energy’s, there connection to negative energy so strong that they need not feed in any way, baring physical harm they survive for hundreds if not thousands of years without need for intervention.

However having said that it should be said, that on a secondary scale of developmental attributes the undead are the most devoid of true cognition of any kind, as if any true sentience desires or need long since departed except for a few rare cases. It should also be noted, that the plain skeleton an more common type are devoid of most offensive capability resorting to claws, they are of course resistant to piercing weapons and the normal immunities that all undead poses. However there are types of skeletal undead that poses powerful and advanced immunities and abilities beyond their lesser kind.
Corporeal Skeletal Sentient

Sentient skeletal undead are rare, the most prominent kind often referred to in text but not nessiary details is the lich. The lich is a type of undead that in its own way is created through purposeful reanimation; however it is reanimation of one’s self through a process that I shall not detail in this tome, nor shall I allude to any other such details I have acquired in a tome found on any shelf.

Corporeal Decaying

Decaying undead are much like skeletal however they generally still consist of a great deal of flesh, organs and other remnants of their past state if life. Like skeletons no though pass through most of these minds, it feel nothing, knows of no pain no cognitive processing takes place within its shell that remains. Such as a Zombie, the Decaying undead generally have no mental capability an this only response to orders or actions that are directed by a living or sentient creature, otherwise they simply just mull about aimless though I have observed them being drawn towards warmth, life and darkness.

Decaying undead are just that, there left over physical flesh, organs an other tissues lingered behind and literally rot upon them, they are ultimately powered by the negative energy that has given re-birth to them, they need no sustenance. A zombie or decayed undead is created through various means from reanimation to dark cures, though prior to the animation they are a rotting corpse, the primary thing that makes a decaying undead such is that before re-animation they are a rotting often infested corps that is unprepared un modified and more often than not has limited levels of negative energy.

Though most are slow moving in the natural state and could even pass for a humanoid at a distance, decayed undead can evolve to more powerful states or can be enhanced, however such would move them from this category and into preserved/enhanced undead. Like skeletal undead it need not be human or hominoid an various animals an monstrous creatures can be transformed or naturally formed into decaying undead.

Corporeal Preserved

The most common type of Preserved undead is the mummy, although there are other types this type is more known due to its creation often relating rituals of the dead set forth by various faiths, perhaps a clever manipulation of a cunning necromancer long ago. Mummy's like any undead have all the same immunities and such, an like decaying corporeal they have a physical body, however due to the intervention ritual knonw as mummification there body's to not so much decay and are rather persevered, in most types of mummification the individuals organs are removed, the brain removed and the body is soaked in oils and wrapped within bandage to preserve the flesh of the vessel.

The mummy while in sarcophagi or tomb would in most cases have time, during this time they are slowly tainted by the negative energies inherent to most tombs or places of death, or they are purposefully cursed or reanimated. The primary logic behind a preserved undead is that there body as been modified through both mundane and or magical enhancements. The mummification process allows for the negative energy's ti imbue the wrappings and flesh with a stone like quality giving the creature increased stamina. The stamina of undeath as it is often called in this case is “created” by preparation of the body, this of course can be done by anyone.

Other types of preserved undead would simply be the modified remains of the dead, a skeleton or zombie that has had amours fitted to it, its joints wired together or perhaps its bones coated in metals to ensure its survival. The basic premise is through intervention a simple zombie or skeleton can be turned into any instrument one so desires simply by removing unnecessary bones replacing them or adding weapons, armors or even magical equipment to empower it.

Creation of a mummy is a somewhat time consuming task, of course you qill require a body, however it need not be human, any race can be mummified however some bodys might encounter unforeseen complications so it is suggested to stick to humanoid body. The embalming rituals are common to rituals of the dead in mulan history. Firstly the subjects has all its organs removed individually, though one can cut away at the flesh for removal, you will get better results if using the orifice removal method. The flesh is then cured with salts and oils of your choosing. Then fill its body cavities with a combination of this and sawdust or purified sand. The body must then be wrapped in linen that can be enchanted prior to its application. During this process one might also desire to make physical attachments of armor plattings or other reinforcing materials beneath or atop the wrappings. Then one must use simple reanimation methods, though the older and more powerful the individual in life, the more powerful they are in death risen as a mummy.

Corporeal Contagion.

This type of undead is often corporeal, however unlike skeletal they are a product of physical contamination and adaptation through exposure to negative energy’s and advanced magical diseases and curses. Although many types of contagion undead can manifest naturally through negative energy exposure through acts in life and death more often than not the primary form of propagation is contamination of the living through contact often in the form of a bite or a scratch.

A commonly known Contagion undead already mentioned is the Ghoul, this creatures has a venom of sorts that is produced by glands within the mouth, the glands themselves are a evolutionary adaptation of a kind of combination of physical manifestations of negative energy, in combination with the pure transformation of negative energy’s.

If a weak bodied individual was to be bitten by a ghoul a transference of this venom would occur and when taking hold it may cause a disease like effect to the body eventually ending in death. The disease then requires a period of one day, usually manifesting fully on the following midnight, were the manifestation of negative energy’s will change the physical state of the infected vessel, allowing it to evolve and rise again as a ghoul. This somewhat empowered and perfected stage of evolution is most intriguing, unfortunately the likely hood of remaining sentient is rare, an often never eventuates as they are primary controlled by their need to feed.

Contagion undead, unlike skeletal or base corporeal undead require a level of sustenance for survival, this is incorporated into the feeding process, were the creature will feed on the life essence of the victim allowing itself to convert positive energy’s into negative or channel such from a connection to the negative energy plane. They do not feel pain in the tradition sens tho some do feel the yearning pain for sustenance the pain of hunger and the pain of longing however none feel physical pain as the living do.

A downside to this condition is often Contagion undead are overcome with the need to feed, they are often blind sighted to anything but feasting on the flesh of the living. However one must admire that there feeding process is also the primary form of propagation, such a efficient adaptation no time wasted in romance or courting only the propagation and evolution of its kind, an admirable quality.

Incorporeal Transient.

Incorporeal undead are twisted spirits, it is through wanted destruction of oneself through, spite, madness, shame or despair that end that may end in the transformation or evolutions of one’s internal spirit into a incorporeal undead. To destroy ones self to harm ones self intentionally is to allow yourself to become open to the energy’s that power all undead to do so may lead to your transformation or your immediate death.
It is said that when such takes place that these transients attempt to pass up on life and give in to the void of death may be refused the afterlife, An thus the spirit remains twisted an tormented for the various reasons it has been denied its resting place. Though with this rebirth a terrible change takes place, for the only thing that can sustain suc a creature is of course negative energy's, an thus they draw upon such warping and twisting them into a creature of undeath.

Much of what it once was is gone all that remains is the grief, the despair the anger and the fury that fuel its existence, the same madness that led to the ending of its life also fuels its existence in the next, this is why most incorporeal transient undead are mad, an think only of acquisition of what they have lost.

Transient hate the living, for it is all they willing gave up an lost, an now it is all they desire, seeking out the living to fill the void within, they require this substance to survive in a manner of speaking for they are empower and sustained by the life energy's they sap from the living, and through this they can also warp the spirit of there victims create more transient undead to join them in there tortured existence.

A wraith is an example of such, born of evil, they despise light and all that is living, a wraith seeks out the living to drain the life from the living, turning them into wraiths upon death, a wraith is powerless in the sunlight and will flee from such for they fear the light they were once apart of but also burn with hatred for it. Some say the fear of light is the fear of their mistakes being revealed, others have speculated that such is related to lights inherent closeness to the positive energy plane.

Incorporeal Haunting.

For ever, in the dark and cold Forlorn,
We wander there;
The sweet world’s face is never gay
For us, who see no flowers may;
But night is sweet.

Haunting undead are the epitome of spiritual undead, they are similar to their transient counterparts in that they are trapped between life and death, however unlike transient incorporeal they are unique in that apart from their physical form left behind they retain almost all the unique qualities that they had in life but empowered with supernatural qualities of unlife.

Much like all undead almost all sentient humanoid or even monstrous creatures can become ghosts. Most Haunting undead dewll in the borders of the ethereal plane, an only in the ethereal plane dose a ghost have a physical form or true existing form. On the prime this true form is in itself invisible and insubstantial , you can not see smell hear or touch it through mundane physical means.

Haunting undead, or Ghosts can of course manifest on the prime material, due to the nature of the ghosts death it is usally still tied to the material world, such allowing it the ability to make contact and manifest itself there. Rather than actually existing on the prime as it has not true physical entity on such it instead manifest itself as a form of incorporeal undead similar to transient undead .

When manifested it perceived the world as if it was on the prime entirely, it can interact on the same level as other incorporeal undead, however it still passes through solid objects an cannot interact or move the physical world in a wan that most undead or the living for that matter can, rather it draws on an internal reserve within to telekenticly move objects.

Most Haunting undead are “Trapped” per say by unfinished business, some devotion, or deed still need of action hangs in the balance, an so they have essentially trapped themselves in the twilight, the more often than not unwillingly, and those that remain around for extended periods of time are often caught in loopholes were the deed they feel must be done cannot be by one of the dead, or simple the opportunity to do so has passed them bye, thus keeping them trapped between worlds for all time.

No two haunting spirits will look alike, as any creature can become one they can take on many forms shapes sized, there form in the ethereal is fixed to that of what they resembled in life, however there manifestation is not, thus a manifestation can be formed as fitting the situation, and this in itself is often used to scare of those who would trespass on its domain.

Common traits and abilities

All undead despite their race, form of propagation or modifications have various traits and abilities in common with each other. One of the more prominent of such is the inability to do damage to them that would ordinarily kill any living creature, such as a leather blow to an artery the heart, the brain and so on. As there existence is purely sustained by negative energy's an not by the physical vessels that houses such they are essentially immune to any cleverly placed attack, an the only way to end there existence is through destruction of the physical vessel or incorporeal essence that houses there existence.

More often than not extreme environmental conditions to little if no damage to most undead, an they can survive in extreme heat and cold for extended periods of time if not indefinitely due to the lack of required body temperature or need to maintain biological homeostasis. An with this they are also immune to varying other natural toxins, poisons , diseases and curses as all are either tied in with a biological component no longer active or they themselves draw on negative energy that would in-fact heal an not harm the undead.

Generally undead do not see as the living do, much in the same way a master of the deathless arts can replace his syes so that he might gaze with the sight of death undeath see in this manner, they can see through darkness like a sensory adaptation that requires no actually optical lens or neurological transformations. An thus they are essentially are immune to normal form of blindness, deafness.

From a biological standpoint all undead lose the ability to procreate, there mortal death making them incapable of living reproduction through ways of the flesh. However as already discusses there are some that who propagate through other forms of contact and disease.

UNDEAD SENSES

With the evolution of the vessel into the perfection that is undeath there are a number of sensory adaptations as well as their immunities and offensive capabilities. An much like other predators there senses are tailored to there pray, the living.

Undead vision is dark-vision, all undead can see at least sixty feet and are never impeded in darkness, they see only in shades of black and white and mainly focus on movement when making use of this sense.

The smell and hearing of all undead is also empowered by negative energy’s, thus undead even without the require organs can in-fact small and hear just as living creatures do so, however it is more of a reactive processing of changes in the environment as apposed to the real cognition of environmental factors.

The undead sense of touch however is blunt, a strange phantom sens more mechanical than biological, were the undead can gain a crude or ruff approximation of any tactile sensation. However incorporeal have no sense of touch at all.

Finally many undead, especially those who have developed with age posses a supernatural ability to sense life, they often however lose the ability to see both through normal sight and lifesens at the same time and only persevere the world as a great darkness illuminated by the flickers of candlelight that are life, an this is all they need to seek out there prey and feed upon such.

Offensive Abilities

Draining

Many undead creatures have the ability to drain one’s life essence in particular energies specifically entwined with physical, mental and emotional characteristics of the living. This ability drain often saps one or more areas of the inflicted creature from the physical stamina or strength right down to the intellectual capabilities of the inflicted creature. This trait is far more common in incorporeal undead, an unknown to most this abilities is often ties to the creatures need to seek out life energy’s for substances, warmth and other past life necessities that lead to the touch that drains their targets an sustained there hunger. Through mastery of the deathless arts I have also obtained a way to emulate this draining through channeling of negative energy’s through my grafts I am able to simulate the same draining touch that many undead possess.

Disease.

In opposition to the draining effect of incorporeal undead a few more rare corporeal undead can inflict disease upon those who they bite, scratch or even simply touch. One of the more common types of disease is obtained from contact is Ghoul Fever this disease is supernatural in origin an fueled by negative energy’s, this disease is entwined with the primary form of propagation, were if the subject is killed it will rise again through becoming contaminated by the disease. Another is also the Ghast, and a more rare and uncommon form of disease direct contact propagation is through the vampires bite, however other specific steps are required for success of this type of undead. Although I have not grafted myself with this ability I know it is possible to do so, however with the curse like ablates I have perfected in my existing arm grafts it was unnecessary to hinder myself with a disease that might cause other physical abnormalities.

Energy Drain

Another type of feeding but also something I would consider an ability is how many undead and again more commonly incorporeal undead drain the very life essence from a target, there is no specific attribute of a inflicted creatures talent or skill, but rather the life essence of the creature as a whole is slowly sapped away feeding the creature this is common to wraith form creatures and other variations of incorporeal undead. This ability can be reproduced through the channeling of negative energies into the target, though at this stage in my research I have not found a way to incorporate the energy drain into benefiting my own physical state I have at least been able to replicate the draining ability itself in my arm grafts.

Fear

Though most undead can cause unnecessary panic and fear in the general populace most skilled necromancers or researches of undead find them no more frightening than your averge wild life, however there are some specific types of undead that have evolved to elicited a magical aura of fear, this acts much in the same way as the spell fear though its potency is entirely based on the power of the undead. Varying mummies possess this ability as well as liches and other more powerful undead. I am yet to devise a way to create a graft or physical adaptation to evolve my own physical state to possess this ability, but I feel in time I shall find a way as all who seeks mastery of the deathless arts.

Paralysis

Various undead also possess the ability to cause paralysis, this paralysis is unique an is created through channeling negative energy’s into the target creature that cause such a shock to the living creatures life essence that they are literally frozen in place. Varying undead possess this ability in-fact the lowly ghoul can in-fact paralysis if you are not protected correctly, all the way up to the lich. I have in my studies found a way through mastery of the deathless arts to harness this ability into a pale mastery graft.

A more in-depth look and Physiology

UNDEAD METABOLISM

With few undead generally do not possess a metabolic rate or metabolism of any kind, undead are sustained by the negative energy within or that is channeled into them. Although often the ability to acquire new negative energy’s is directly related to the feeding process it is not per say a normal metabolism. Although the biology or physiology of the undead plays almost no essential part in the continued existence, there are some unique similarities between them and living creatures.

Undead share similarity's with cold blooded creatures, in the point that they lack the ability to produce physical body heat, an thus must depend on the environment for worth, often this innate survival instinct leads to undead seeking out physical frm of warmth both living and innate. However undead are not cold-blooded as in most cases they no longer posses a working cardiovascular system to process blood nor do they require it.

Diet

As mentioned through this text so far some undead exist for extend periods of time without interfearance from other living or dead creatures, however some require contact with the living in order to surive.

Some are actually overcome with the instinct or overwhelming thought pasterns that create an passion for the consumption of flesh and life essence. Though most undead need not consume the flesh of the living often many undead do out of natural instincts from their past life, reminiscent of cognition long since lost or out of the desire to feel some level of connection with there past life.

Undead feeding or diets can be separated into three distinct category, Not required, inescapable craving, and diet dependent.

Not Required: Some undead have no feeding
Requirements, existing solely on negative energy.

Inescapable Craving: Some undead have no “bodily” requirement to feed, and could continue to exist solely on negative energy, but are driven to their diet all the same by inescapable cravings. These cravings, denied too long, could turn even a sentient undead to mindless hunger. Once the feeding is accomplished and the hunger sated, the intensity of the craving drops back to a tolerable level, but it is a cycle doomed to repeat itself.

Diet Dependent: Some undead must feed on the living to retain either their mobility or some of their other abilities. The link to the Negative Energy Plane for undead of these sort grows increasingly tenuous the longer they are denied the necessary food. At some point, their mobility or one or more specific abilities are suppressed until they can feed again. However, no matter how enervated by lack of feeding, undead cannot be starved to the point of permanent deanimation.

Undead Healing

As with living creatures being healed by positive energys that in essane sustains them, undead can be healed by negative energys, spells, pure negative energys rifts can not only repair but empower undead. However it should be said that, were undead can repair any level of damage, there is a point were there is no return, once the physical form has been entire breached they dissipate and cease to exist. There is no return, no resurrection once destruction has visted them there is without extremely powerful magical intervention , no way to return to existence.

Necrotic Reserve

In some rare cases undead develop a kind of necrotic reserve, this is like the storage of surplus negative energy’s for use when required, this can also in itself save an undead from near death, essentially avoiding the end of their existence.

Evolution

Not all undead but some develop further adaptations much in the same way that living creatures evolve. Though this evolutionary process takes hundreds of years to develop such is not a problem for a entity that is internal. Such evolution adaptations include the development of lifesense, sentience, necrotic reserves, physical, magical and supernatural abilities.

Undead intelligence

Dim intelligence: This level of intelligence is limited at best, and is only enough to perform basic evolutionary aspects of survival, however it has been known fo undead with dim intelligence to be able to set ambushes or at least await opportune moments to strike.

Bright Intelligence: This is rare for undead, an to behold an undead that has reached a level of cognitions were they are consciously aware and think with purpose is an impressive evolutionary fluke. These undead are cunning enough to attack weaker individuals first, set an ambush even hold a ruse for a shirt time an have been known to flee in combat if things turn against them.

Fully developed intelligence: Is rarer still, these undead possess the ability to speak, often read write and in-fact learn new things. These undead are more often extremely rare flukes of purposely created undead, often self developed through wizardry or clerical magic’s.

This concludes my tome on undead physiology, i have been working on various other works for a great many years and will link such works to this tome. I also urge those who have read this book an feel they can add ot its information to publish their own works, but give credit to my works were it is due.

Daron Valkin Mulgin

Other works, or associate works.

Origins of Undeath "general guide to the creation or birth of undead" (http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=56054)
The Deathless Art "A general guide to the rituals of Pale Mastery" (viewtopic.php?f=80&t=55890)
Libris Mortis Vol1 "A basic outlook on undead" [url](viewtopic.php?f=80&t=55639[/url])
Mystran Conspiracy "The Amian conspiracy against Thay" (http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=55638)
Mythallars Blood & Magic "The ancient empire of Nethril" (http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=55637)]
Undead Variates "Basic undead types via associate apprentice Lucian Blackwater "(http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=58204)
TOME: Grafting, The evolution of the flesh Vol: 1 " Basic concepts, procedures and protocol of grafting "http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=61397

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]