View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Sunkin Sheep

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 20 2010, 1:08 AM 

Player

*The following is an exert from Diviner Banshee's research journal, made public in the Monolith library*
"And so, as I laid down one eve to rest, I imagine myself from a bird's eye view,
and that something in the room too crept there though not in slumber as I,
a supine figure. But it did exist and lay in the same room, perhaps not in the most
obvious of ways but as a host, or guest, resting close, lighter than entropy and as
the vastation itself, the soul, or whatever one might call it, was conscious,
but not of me. And it was through its eyes did I see myself, free of its salt,
its inexcapable vise that is I. Of whom it was not aware that we both were attatched
to one another, one in the same, seamlessly tethered but still visable of one another
when we are infact awake in the form of a shadow, the soul.
And when we rest, the shadow-self wakes, our soul that thing and carries us around
where ever it travels, to the store, behind the fire on a canvas of brick. We see it,
but cannot communicate with it, unless given into the darker form of our art. The shadow weave But that would mean--
O! Are we not shadows? Are we not a soul of another creature's that wakes in
what would be considered the opposite's nocturne? And when we utilize our magic,
does it not utilize the magic of the shadow-weave?
And to it, are we not the shadow-weaver ourself! Then it came to me, my experiment to be,
to seperate the shadow from ourselves even in the presense of sun or candle; to communicate
and bridge the gap of entropic space, where even dark matter and shadows can hide, through
the beautiful art of Oneiromancy will we have access to the subconscious of our other side, to
swim among the words of the silent, our soul and our shadow,
what we cannot simply do with the one poor arrow of the voice,
we will penetrate with dreams.

The Shadow-Dreams.

The terror in my heart fills with wine as for what I am about to attempt for the love of magic."

Laika-Unknown

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]