View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ] 
Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 06 2013, 2:37 AM 

Player

Vanguard of Nec'perya
-----------------------------------------

Roles
Sut'rinos (Commander)
    The Sut'rinos is the overall commander of the Vanguard, they are the direct liasion between the Vanguard and the ruling body of Nec'perya to ensure the Vanguard operates accordingly. They have the "long sight" of the situation; they are instrumental in commanding and dictating the movements of the Vanguard as a whole.

Zanjur of War (Zanjur d'Thalack/ Messenger of War)
    The Zanjur of War is the Sut'rinos' lieutenant responsible for the Vanguard's military readiness. They are typically the Vanguard's foremost battle strategist and an expert in martial warfare. When Nec'perya must engage in military action, it is the Zanjur of War who is called up.
      War Xarrmak (Thalack Xarrmak/ War Clique)
      The Zanjur of War can pick worthy candidates from the Vanguard's Jak'li and sargtlinen to join his Xarrmak. Those chosen to join the War Xarrmak are those who excel in strategy and the pursuit of battle, they are those its Zanjur can count on in leading Vanguard troops without supervision. It is those here who are often the squad commanders of the Vanguard.

Zanjur of Power (Zanjur d'Yorn/ Messenger of Power)
    The Zanjur of Power is the Sut'rinos' lieutenant responsible for overseeing all things arcane and progression of academic thought, whether it be arcane or otherwise. They are expected to channel their knowledge and that of Vanguard's towards the advancement of Nec'erya.
      Power Xarrmak (Yorn Xarrmak/ Power Clique)
      The Zanjur of Power can pick worthy candidates from the Vanguard's Jak'li and sargtlinen to join his Xarrmak. Those chosen to join the Power Xarrmak are those its Zanjur considers to be clever and to take initiative. It is those in the Power Xarrmak that are often project leaders or particularly knowledge individuals.

Jak'li (Elite)
    The Jak'li are the finest of Nec'perya's sargtlinen; they are drow whose skills, reliability and combat prowess are noted to be a valued contribution towards Nec'perya. As such it is the Jak'li who are often at the forefront of the Vanguard, the ones entrusted with the most dangerous and sensitive missions. To be Jak'li is to be one of the Vanguard's best.

Sargtlin (Warrior)
    If the Sut’rinos is the Brain of the entity, the Zanjuren its eyes and ears then the Sargtlinen are its body. They are the rank and file who serve the city and their superiors in achieving the goals of the Vanguard. Every profession has their place in the Vanguard and every profession is a vital cog in the great machine: further advancement in the art of study be it martial or arcane is highly encouraged and the Zanjuren are there to ensure that this happens.

Responsibilities
Duties
    1. Uphold and enforce the Laws of Nec'perya
    2. Protect the security of Nec'perya
    3. Follow orders by superiors
    4. Remain vigilant of ongoings within this region of the Underdark
    5. To keep one's mind and skills sharp
    6. Uphold the honour of the Vanguard and the drow

Hierarchy Rules
    1. The Ul'yath'tallar reserves the power to remove the Sut'rinos from his position
    2. The Sut'rinos can only be replaced by one of his Zanjuren
    3. Zanjuren can challenge the Sut'rinos for his position
    4. Jak'li and Sargtlinen are able to challenge Zanjuren for their position
    5. The internal Vanguard chain of command that must be adhered to is; Sut'rinos -> Zanjur -> Everyone else
    6. For a Vanguard member to have full access to Vanguard files, they require:
      a. Approval from the Sut'rinos or a Zanjur
        or
      b. Backing of a Nec'peryan Noble House
    7. Duergar, orogs, goblins and kobolds are permitted to enlist in the Vanguard
      a. They are ineligible for the ranks of Sut'rinos and Zanjur
      b. Half-drow enlistment will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Luox (Leadership)
Sut’rinos
    - Alakaun d'Ussen d'Vhid

Zanjur of War
    -
      His Xarrmak
      -
      -

Zanjur of Power
    - Naltyrr d'Lolarox
      His Xarrmak
      -
      -

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Last edited by Genar_Detkasa on Fri, Jul 31 2015, 16:07 PM, edited 59 times in total.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 08 2013, 17:27 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Maps for the Vanguard:

This is a listing of maps usstan have made for the Vanguard as requested by l'Scholar and in possession of l'Herald of Knowledge. Usstan will make copies for any Vanguard member.

~Brogendenstein: Underground Spring
~Brogendenstein: Underground Spring, Deeper

~Frozenfar: Endir's Point, Frostbite Mines
~Frozenfar: Sernheim, Lower Crypts
~Frozenfar: Sernheim, Upper Crypts
~Frozenfar: Raider's Storage Tunnels
~Frozenfar: Eldfell, Magma Pit
~Frozenfar: Eldfell, Warm Cave
~Frozenfar: Barak Tungstuk, Halls
~Frozenfar: Barak Tungstuk, Mines

~Northern Sea: The Underport

~Underdark: Nec'perya
~Underdark: Nec'perya, Cave
~Underdark: Nec'perya, Stalagmite Ring

~Underdark: L'Obsul, Bottom
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Halfway
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Top
~Underdark: L'Obsul, New Tunnels
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Sea Cavern
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Charnag Mines
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Charnag Mines, Lower
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Charnag Mines, Upper
~Underdark: L'Obsul, Kobold Home (Storage merchant services, agent of Morgan & Sons)

~Underdark: Endless Stairs
~Underdark: Deeper Dark
~Underdark: Illuminated Caverns
~Underdark: Lizardmen Caves, Breeding Grounds
~Underdark: Lizardmen Caves, Maze
~Underdark: Lizardmen Caves, Village
~Underdark: Svirfneblin Territory
~Underdark: Svirfneblin Territory, Village
~Underdark: Ravaged Stronghold
~Underdark: Ravaged Stronghold, Cellars
~Underdark: Contested Caves
~Underdark: Drowned Caverns
~Underdark: Drowned Caverns, Islands
~Underdark: Drowned Caverns, Home of the Big Toad

Usstan will update this as new ones are delivered to l'Herald.

Lolth tlu Malla!

~Elg'cahl d'l'Har'oloth
Underdark Explorer

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2013, 15:03 PM 

Player

Orders from the Lord Commander
Many trials await us as we work to build our city into a jewel of the Underdark, below are the directives of the Lord Commander. The Heralds of Knowledge, Discipline and Vigilance will also post their own orders for the Vanguard as well.

Vanguard Matters
-Assessment and Assignment
All Vanguard personnel who are currently a pair of idle hands or are eager and willing for more work are to report to the Lord Commander immediately for their skills to be assessed and assigned.
-Testing for Ability
Faerns of the Vanguard are to assess the magical potential of Nec'perya's young and report their findings.
-Skilled Labour
We need various kinds of skilled labour to meet the needs of the Vanguard, listed from most important to least, the Vanguard requires: Sawyers, Carpenters, Stonemasons, Cooks, Engineers, Archeologists
Notify the Lord Commander if you have such skills or have a contact who does.

Reconstruction
-Clearance of Rubble
The rubble needs to be cleared from the various buildings and made accessible
-Resource Gathering
We require many resources for reconstruction, primarily we will need stone and lumber to rebuild the city. Gather these resources and place them within the Vanguard Donations chest.
-Rebuild the Towers
The towers are our bulwarks against the skum infestation that surrounds us, initial materials will be put towards rebuilding them.

Ship Building
-Resource gathering
To upgrade the barges to become vessels fully capable of traversing the waterways within the Underdark, we will need resources. These resources are as follows:
*Planks of ironwood/ any other kind of wood
*Ingots of adamantite
*Ingots of normal iron/ black iron/ cold iron
*Ingots of steel/ dark steel
*Ingots of mithral
*Bolts of spider silk
Acquire these resources and place them within the Vanguard Donations chest.

Golem Construction
-Flesh Golems
All hands that are able to sew flesh or wounds together and willing to use their skills, report to myself or the Herald of Knowledge for instructions to create further flesh golems to consolidate the city's defenses.
//IE: Any with the leatherworking job or points in the heal skill.
-Iron Ingots
We still require a vast number of iron ingots, the Vanguard is to collect iron ingots when possible and deposit it within the Vanguard Donations Chest. All iron ore is to be directed to Gauss'dril of House Vilrath for processing.

Food Acquisition
-Foraging
When travelling, Vanguard personnel are to keep an eye out for any potential food source that can be foraged. Any food that can be acquired is to be placed within the Vanguard Donations chest where its edibility will be checked and distributed to the population.

Naltyrr
Lord Commander

Last edited by Genar_Detkasa on Mon, Dec 16 2013, 22:14 PM, edited 6 times in total.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2013, 15:54 PM 

Player

(Removed)

Last edited by Very_Svensk on Thu, Sep 19 2013, 13:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2013, 16:42 PM 

Player

The section concerning skilled labour has been updated with more detail.

Gremin

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2013, 5:40 AM 

Player

I stand ready to do my part as I am currently a Journeyman Mushroom Farmer who has his order from the Lord Commander to use my time making food for our city. I am also making pages as I can use my Barrelstalk and my Milling ability to create pages.

Unen, Soldier of the Vanguard.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23 2013, 17:18 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Elg'cahl immediately leaves a message for no less than 100 pages suitable for mapping, meaning of better than average quality, she carefully explains to the male that less than that quality will naut hold up for repeated notations.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Gremin

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 0:45 AM 

Player

Lord Commander,

I have placed the following items in the Vanguard Donation Chest:

3 Animal Skin
3 Zurstalk
20 Bluecap

As we spoke about before the Bluecap is our best for food supply at this time as it takes only a cook to make mass quantities of Sporebread. The other uses for Bluecap is Pure Alcohol via an Alchemist which in turn can be used in multiple applications.

The Zurstalk is used to make Zurstalk Jerky, but from my time working with it I believe it can be used as a wood substitute. It would require some hardening and such but its in my notes as something to do when time allows if you wish?

I will continue to work on planting more Bluecap and some Barrelstalk as we previously spoke about.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 2:21 AM 

Player

The orders find themselves updated.

Gremin

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 25 2013, 23:18 PM 

Player

Lord Commander,

I have been busy as you ordered working on our food issue. I have added an additional 30 Bluecap crop ready to make food for our glorious city. I have also placed a sample of flour which I can make through my milling. This flour can be used for cooking. I intend to further my knowledge in the aspect of cooking, as it seems we are need of one but also because it interests me. I am also actively seeking out knowledge regarding the skill of Ingredients trader like we spoke about before. This skill will allow me to better do my job not only as a Mushroom Farmer but as a Miller and Cook.

Unen, Soldier of the Vanguard

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 21 2013, 4:26 AM 

Player

It seems the Vanguard has undergone some sort restructuring.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25 2013, 14:58 PM 

Player

Genar_Detkasa wrote:
It seems the Vanguard has undergone some sort restructuring.

One of the Warriors of the vanguard, Ulviir'aufein, poses a question about the race and availability of the Vanguard members.
The question was following "Must a member of the vanguard be of the glorious dhaerow race, Servants of the dread spider queen" ?

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2013, 3:46 AM 

Player

Members of the duergar, orog, goblin and kobold races are permitted to enlist in the Vanguard assuming they can observe the proper decorum. It will boost their chances of obtaining citizenship however they are ineligible for the rankings of Sut'rinos and Zanjur.

Half-drow will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Naltyrr
Sut'rinos

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2013, 15:53 PM 

Player

The sorcerer Ulviir'aufein hasn't checked in as of late, in fact, none of the guards at the crystal-node seems to have seen him in a long time. He seems to be missing in action so to speak.
(Any attempts of scrying or detect location should be PM'ed to me!)

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2013, 19:06 PM 

Player

A certain Commander grumbles about errant sorcerers before leaving Nec'perya to conduct scryings in a more divination friendly area.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2013, 19:16 PM 

Player

... Later somewhere in the Underdark, there was a bellow of rage. And then much later, another notice is issued.

Vanguard

Surfacers have been rumoured to be undertaking incursions within the Underdark.

Remain cautious.

Naltyrr
Sut'rinos

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 30 2013, 19:20 PM 

Player

There has not been any word from Ulviir'aufein. He is considered M.I.A still. What has happened?

((again, Any scrying attempts should be sent to me in a PM))

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2013, 0:06 AM 

Player

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=73971 Relevant

Quote:
Commander!

I have just returned from a successful skirmish on the surface Elves. I count five dead, out of the five there were four non-important surfacers, and one follower of shevarash.
They were all obliterated by my spells and none were left standing.

Know that I acted out of self-defence and only defended myself from the Dartiir who attacked me, but I can still call it a successful event since I came out gloriously victorious!
I placed a symbol of Lolth onto the ground to show them who conquered them.

Sadly there was no time to retrieved any of the bodies as i were to close to Winya itself and reinforcements were soon coming.

Lolth tu malla!

Yours
Ulviir'aufein d'vilrath

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2013, 20:30 PM 

Player

The drow mage, Ulviir, sends in a report regarding Accumulated resources he have acquired this cycle. He awaits the Commander's response.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 24 2013, 6:49 AM 

Player

Victyr is hereby appointed as the new Zanjur of War.

I will be absent for a number of cycles, during that time the new Zanjur of War will take on the responsibilities of Sut'rinos.

Naltyrr
Sut'rinos

Travis

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 24 2013, 7:09 AM 

Player

Victyr's first action was to anoint Ulviir'aufein as the new Yorn Xarrmak.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 03 2014, 4:52 AM 

Player

A pop and hiss is heard as a portal opens in Nec'perya. Out of the opening floats a large tarp, bulging with whatever lay beneath, followed by a desiccated mummy and a grey clad figure in blood red shoes.

“Come, come, do naut tarry”, the red shod figure marches off in the direction of the Vanguard Headquarters without a glance at the nearby guards. “Xas, this one is aware of thine age... keep up anyway”, in response to a moan from the shuffling mummy. Holding open the door to the office, “Xas, all the way in the back. And do avoid anything...sticky.”

In the vanguard offices the tarp is pulled away to reveal a desk painted red and an ornate chair bordering on being a throne. The tarp is quickly set up over the desk to shed the constant dripping and the red shod figure casts several cushions upon the chair before finally turning to the mummy. “Now, sit in the chair and glare at anyone that may wander too close. Feel free to eat anything that is naut female or in a uniform, or slaves, we need those working naut stuffed in a closet, this one knows dos...”

And with that the red shod figure takes several minutes casting spells over the mummy. Nodding to himself, he departs, leaving only an image of himself sitting at the desk, glaring at anyone that might come by.

-Krrja

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 7:28 AM 

Player

The jaluk known as Izz'rhyl is currently under investigation for charges of High Heresy. He is not permitted within the territory of Nec'perya or allowed access to Vanguard information while the investigation is ongoing.

He is a drow male with violet eyes, white long hair, black clothes, a cloak and wielding a two hand-and-a-half sword.

Naltyrr
Sut'rinos

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 20:12 PM 

Player

Though it is perhaps a bit unorthodox for the Ul'ath'tallar in her more or less 'hands off' fashion in which she allows the Vanguard to conduct day to day affairs, she nonetheless places a posting in the Vanguard headquarters. It is of the typical finely crafted parchment that her notices are written upon, and at the bottom is the same spider design with eyes glowing from darkvision powder. A copy of the posting is also delivered to the Sut'rinos and three Zanjuren.

To all Vanguard members:

It should go without saying that our power does not reach into another settlement, however it is apparent this must be reiterated. You are the Vanguard of Nec'perya, nowhere else. When in other settlements such as L'Obsul or Underport you will comport yourselves to their laws, just as they would be required to adhere to ours.

Conflict cause by Nec'perya within another settlement such as L'Obsul runs the risk of endangering our trade relations, which will in turn slow our city's growth. The consequences of allowing this to happen shall be dire. Do not be rash, and remember to emulate the spider in what you do. Remain vigilant to threats to our home and against the Dread Queen. If you witness something, keep watch of it and report. Should you need to strike, do so in uncontested territory.

If you are instructed to conduct open aggression in L'Obsul or Underport by anyone you will respectfully decline under my authority. I will not have Nec'perya harmed by ill-thought plans and I will continue to do what is necessary to safeguard the Valsharess' jewel. If there is an issue with this, any are welcome to inquire with myself.

In addition, no one not ranked within either the Temple or Vanguard, or the Ust'ilharess herself, should be given any sensitive information nor should they be allowed casual access to vanguard information. A simple security lapse can cause grave repercussions.

Lolth tlu malla!
-Ul'ath'tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn-

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 16 2014, 11:42 AM 

Player

The slaves that were assigned to the Spider Bearer are hereby reassigned to assisting in clearing the rubble from the city buildings. First priority goes to the Vanguard building.

Any engineers of the Vanguard are to assist in directing these efforts, scaffolding (using our lumber supplies) is to be put up when necessary to make up for any structural weaknesses discovered.

Naltyrr d'Lolarox
Sut'rinos of the vanguard

Netninja543

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 26 2014, 7:31 AM 

Player

*a note would be left on the desk of the ust Sutrinos* I request to be assigned to the temple of llolth, as a member of the Kyorl’d’Orbb.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 26 2014, 7:38 AM 

Player

Such a honour can only be bestowed by the Temple, seek out and earn a priestess' favour and you may receive such should you be found worthy of it.

Naltyrr

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 26 2014, 17:37 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

*The note left upon the Commanders desk was upon the back of a Melfs acid arrow spell scroll, the Drow script was flowing and pleasant. It contained only two words.*

Rith'tar d'Ussen d'Vhid

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 09 2014, 4:46 AM 

Player

The Vanguard requires the skills of a mage adept in the School of Conjuration in its city reconstruction projects. Report to me or the Zanjur of Power as soon as possible.

Naltyrr

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11 2014, 13:21 PM 

Player

Quote:

Commander

How goes the war project? Can we soon launch a surface attack to harvest materials?
This month we are down to our last set of rations: meaning that in 30~ days we are out of food unless we start conjuring food with the aid of the temple again.

I'd suspect that the mushrooms in the cave could help us some 15-20 more day but.. At this point we are very close to starvation.

Did we or did we not purchase anything from lobsul?

House Mage ulviir'aufein d'lolarox

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11 2014, 13:40 PM 

Player

We purchased food on the trip back to L'Obsul. One of the Spider Bearer's primary responsibilities from here on in will be to ferry food to keep Nec'perya fed. We need a way for the ship to hold more cargo as mentioned in the project file you have on Trade Lanes if we want to start bringing in stone and other buiding materials as well in sufficient quantities

Naltyrr

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12 2014, 9:48 AM 

Player

Quote:

Commander

Ive spoken to the storehouse and the last trip from L'obsul brought us 3 tonne of food for the settlement.
Food is NO LONGER A PROBLEM!

*there is a smiley drawn underneath*

Ulviir'aufein d'lolarox

dustspray101 wrote:

Nec has the Spider Bearer up and running. Food is no longer an issue. The plot of its maiden voyage shipped about 3 tons (almost the full estimated cargo capacity of the ship) of food to Nec from L'Obsul.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 18 2014, 20:03 PM 

Player

To all Vanguard Personnel

There will be a meeting between the Sut'rinos and the Zanjuren to discuss the next steps of the Vanguard and strategy in general. The agenda includes, but will not be limited to, city defense and future military endeavors.

Any soldier within the Vanguard is welcome to attend this meeting and give their input, this is your chance to distinguish yourself in showing keen and intelligent minds assuming you have them.

This will take place in four to five cycles time.

Naltyrr d'Lolarox
Sut'rinos of the Vanguard

// Put your times here, I'll try to pick a time good for everyone.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 20 2014, 1:37 AM 

Player

The Vanguard files seem to have been rewritten a bit.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 13 2014, 4:29 AM 

Player

The post of Zanjur of War becomes vacant with little ceremony or explanation.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 17 2014, 0:59 AM 

Player

The leadership seems to have been wiped clean.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 17 2014, 15:52 PM 

Player

Shortly after the departure of the former Sutrinos, a large working party of slaves led by a well dressed human with rather nice shoes and a large tattoo of the numbers five and two on his arm arrive at the Vanguard Headquarters.

With an officious demeanor and a key of his own the party proceeds inside and moments later carry out a large bright red desk. The human pauses in reflection in the entry way, then speaks quietly to several of the slaves. Quickly they run back inside and take measurements of the former sutrinos's office chair. Done with their task, they and the desk depart the area in the flash of a portal opening.

-Krrja

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 17 2014, 0:54 AM 

Player

The files are updated accordingly to reflect the new leadership!

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 09 2015, 16:10 PM 

Player

A very rough draft of the new Vanguard layout is posted, perhaps an opportunity presented for input to be given? Or forewarning of the changes ahead.

Vanguard of Nec'perya

Roles and Bodies
Sut'rinos – Alakaun d’Ussen d’Vhid
    The Sut'rinos is the overall commander of the Vanguard, they are the direct liaison between the Vanguard and the ruling body of Nec'perya to ensure the Vanguard operates accordingly. They have the "long sight" of the situation; they are instrumental in commanding and dictating the movements of the Vanguard as a whole.

Sorcere
    The Sorcere provides the mages for the Vanguard, it is an academy for the schooling of mages blah blah.
      Ul'faeruk - Naltyrr d’Lolarox
      The Archmage of the City; responsible for matters of the arcane and running the Sorcere.

Melee-Magthere
    The Melee-Magthere provides the bulk of the Vanguard's forces, it is the Academy for drow warriors, scouts and other combatants.
      Ul'saruk - Tomanita'sorne d'Ussen d'Vhid
      The Warlord of the City and its chief strategist.

The Quarthen
    There are many perculiar fields like Shadow Dancing, shapeshifting that don't necessarily fit in with the other Academies. The Quarthen are multiple fields of study and being acknowledged as a Veldruk of that field is a high honour. However the Quarthen do not constitute a formal Academy, all members, including the Veldrukken, are expected to participate and hold rank within the Melee-Magthere.
      Veldruk of the Shadow Dance - Vacant
      The field of shadow dancing.
      Veldruk of Faces - Vacant
      The field of shapeshifting.
      Veldruk of Cantomancy - Vacant
      The field of the linthar, being able to cast magic through bardic traditions.

Valsharen Drow Vel'Xundussa Magthere
    Otherwise known as the Security Institute, this is the academy for the scouts, monks, shadow dancers, shifters and lintharen. This is a very secretive organisation to the point that I have no idea what exactly they do. Its that mysterious.
      Ul'Veldruk - Vacant (or is it?)

Responsibilities
Duties
    1. Uphold and enforce the Laws of Nec'perya
    2. Protect and advance the security interests of Nec'perya
    3. Follow orders by superiors
    4. Remain vigilant of ongoings within this region of the Underdark
    5. To keep one's mind and skills sharp
    6. Uphold the honour of the Vanguard and the drow

Hierarchy Rules
    1. The Ul'yath'tallar reserves the power to remove the Sut'rinos from his position
    2. The Sut'rinos can only be appointed or replaced by the Matron’s Council
    3. Appointment of the Academy Heads is a matter between the Sut’rinos and the Matron’s Council
    4. For a Vanguard member to have full access to Vanguard files, they require:
      a. Approval from the Sut'rinos or their respective Academy Head
        or
      b. Backing of a Nec'peryan Noble House
    5. Duergar, orogs, goblins and kobolds are permitted to enlist in the Vanguard
      a. They are ineligible for the ranks of Sut'rinos and Academy Head
      b. Half-drow enlistment will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]