View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Lucid

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 1:58 AM 

Player

I had the same experience as Maze. Check the time of my last post in this thread. I was very enthusiastic for some time. Also very alone. I wandered away.

Perhaps your recruitment drive should include an effort to play with people who express such interest. That sounded more bitter than I intended it but that's the boil-down for me, sorry.

fairdady

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 2:51 AM 

Player

Since September? If you are playing those names I've not seen you logged on, you must be playing completely opposite of my schedule. In that case I can't help a great deal. I've seen more dwarves in the halls than in a long time, unless you aren't where the dorfs are I can't see you being alone again unless your on an opposite schedule. I'm -5 GMT, almost daily login during the day, then again later at night, seek Reddok or some of the senior members out.. Whurak, Aaegus, Balorin, Tagnar, Nana are a few that will help.

DORFS!! You gits better step up and make the new folk feel at least semi-welcome, they ARE kin!

// Course I did take a 3 month hiatus!

Sig by Jaydn- Dragon by Jes

Last edited by fairdady on Wed, Feb 19 2014, 12:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Luckbringer

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 4:39 AM 

Player

Hi Lucid, you could also roll one for the alt beginnings plot currently being forged by DM Amarice. That way you will even be thrown in the thick stuntie thick of it.

Not sure how we missed you last September, the dorfs are a welcoming bunch. There may have been a bit of a player lull around that time so no one may have seen you about. Right now there is a keg load of PC dorfs about. I even see a few hairy sods scurrying around the halls during my sucky south Asian timezone.

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 17:29 PM 

Player

I have a gnome that plays with the dwarves and I love you all. You're funny and fun and great to be around. Reddok is, in my opinion, the best faction leader currently on Amia, and has done wonders to revitalize the citadel.

However that being said I have to say that putting someone that has been gone for a long time into a position of power after only being back a short time (less the two weeks), ignoring those that have been on and an active part of the citadel is not only ridiculous but discouraging. What exactly is the point of putting in effort if all it takes to be overlooked is someone coming back that had already quit once and been gone for a long time (at least that character). I had wanted to make a cleric of Sharindler, I just couldn't pin down a build, but now see no reason to.

Tankgirl

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 17:36 PM 

Player

I recently rolled my first Dwarf character, "Marishka Stoneshield" a Bard/Knight Commander and I have been made so ICly and OOCly welcome by all he dwarfs I have so far met its been a real pleasure. I just hope I can contribute something or worth with my character and I hope there are not to many Bard/KC Dwarfs so that she can be useful :)

Liz

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 17:47 PM 

Player

O jeez. A bard, of a -2 Charisma race? How's that RP build working out for you? :)

serbiris

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 17:54 PM 

Player

Gold dwarves don't suffer a cha penalty, and actually bards don't need maxed cha to function well anyway so while less than ideal, they do decent.

I should know - the first character I made on Amia, and indeed NWN period, was a gold dwarf bard.

@Thanatopsis#6293

Uberuce

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 18:04 PM 

Player

Only other dwarven Bards I know of are Elspeth Beermaiden and Rabbie Viceknuckle. Both are played by me; Elspeth's retired; Marishka's going to be a better Bard than Rabbie.

I'd say Mar's a welcome addition.

Any Bard that isn't human or an Arcane Archer is an RP build. They're head and shoulders above all other races for that class because of multiclassing, the free feat and the 30 free skillpoints.

fairdady

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 19:57 PM 

Player

Breazy Goldenleaf wrote:
I have a gnome that plays with the dwarves and I love you all. You're funny and fun and great to be around. Reddok is, in my opinion, the best faction leader currently on Amia, and has done wonders to revitalize the citadel.

However that being said I have to say that putting someone that has been gone for a long time into a position of power after only being back a short time (less the two weeks), ignoring those that have been on and an active part of the citadel is not only ridiculous but discouraging. What exactly is the point of putting in effort if all it takes to be overlooked is someone coming back that had already quit once and been gone for a long time (at least that character). I had wanted to make a cleric of Sharindler, I just couldn't pin down a build, but now see no reason to.

Thank you much, I am touched.. no really.. get yer hand off my thigh.

As far as the event in which you refer, I have no explanation as to the sudden proposal. I was shocked and Red a bit as well. We've seen far to many folks come and go. But, it happened completely IC and that's where it should remain. I am happy to speak to anyone privately about anything.

Now as for what is the use? The use is to try to RP as dwarves and a dwarven citadel would as best we can and make it fun and enjoyable. Our goal is to pull together, spread wide across the interwebs and timezones, to see just what we can accomplish if we put our stumpy boots to the task. I am sorry there may be some hard feelings IC or OOC about a development or two, it's bound to happen from time to time. There is nothing personal or OOC involved in what happened.

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 21:00 PM 

Player

I don't disagree, it should be ic and stay that way. Still doesn't change the ooc consequences though, as unfortunate as that is.

Personally, I would recommend dorfs to anyone.. well right after a hin of course!

And maybe I like your thigh. Like petting a furry rock!

fairdady

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 21:22 PM 

Player

Quote:
Personally, I would recommend dorfs to anyone.. well right after a hin of course!

Blasphemer!! :o

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 21:53 PM 

Player

Stop tempting me... I already have two characters I neglect, if I start playing a third seriously I'll never graduate! :lol:

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Tankgirl

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 19 2014, 22:43 PM 

Player

Liz wrote:
O jeez. A bard, of a -2 Charisma race? How's that RP build working out for you? :)

Yeah Gold Dwarf here *thumbs nose* how's that egg on your face working out for you :)

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 20 2014, 0:59 AM 

Player

555444333 wrote:
Stop tempting me... I already have two characters I neglect, if I start playing a third seriously I'll never graduate! :lol:

lol

A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 23 2014, 15:36 PM 

Player

Breazy Goldenleaf wrote:

Sorry this was my fault, and it was a spur of the moment IC decision made in response to a threat. I do apologise to anyone whom I offended with this suggestion, but as I said, it was an IC decision, with very little thought on an OOC level. If you want to hear the IC justification for it, hit me up via PM and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

fairdady

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 30 2014, 16:39 PM 

Player

Dwarf bump!

Hear ye hear ye! One show only stunts.. Ales and Tales tonight!!

http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=1260547#p1260547

Vinny

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 15 2014, 17:41 PM 

Player

Well, if it helps. Dorf's are /tg/'s favorite race... http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Dwarf

fairdady

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 14 2014, 16:45 PM 

Player

Been awhile, the dorf thread is far to dead! *reads raise dead scroll* Aight wanna be stumpies! The war is over, we can begin to focus inward a bit more than we've been able to for some time now. We still have several projects pending and plenty of things we have on the to-do list. Here are a few things in motion, or that we need!

Master Brewer: Can you believe the citadel hasn't been able to replace their PC Master brewer since poor Oaru left us? We've a few lower grade brewers who have been keeping up Oaru's recipes and the rotations. But a brewmeister is needed.

Stonemasons: Can use a Master Sotnemason or two. War took a heavy toll, much rebuilding and stonework to be done!

Kennel Master: We had a kennel master, but they've disappeared for awhile now. The dwarven hounds and the trainer lads need an Overseer. Any dwarf wanna be the Master o the Hounds?

Clergy: A dwarven citadel is still woefully short on dwarven clerics. I mean cmon! A dwarven Battle Cleric or a full cleric? could anything be more epic? Rugnar could use some help protecting our kin with faith and blessings.

Alchemists, Arcane type dorfs (though you might get razzed a bit we still want you!), and just about anyone short with a beard! We have lots of melee type dorfs, lots of miners and refiners, a decent amount of weapons crafters, could use another armor crafter or two. We've recently added a rothe pen, a mushroom farm, an real need for a dorfy type of druid could be a boon for the flora and fauna we're trying to further develop.

We miss Dain Saltbeard! The only sailor dwarf PC Reddok has met. He and I had lots of plans to start a fishing fleet. The Great War saw the first and only two ships that flew Barak Runedar banners to the bottom on the sea. We need to open trade routes with the mainland. merchants, shippers, contractors... we'll be sending a trade delegation to the mainland soon to drum up some support.

Barak Runedar will be making a push to become more self-sufficient. The big concern is food on the frozen rock of Brogendenstein. but talks of greenhouses and expansion are discussed frequently at the weekly Council meetings (Sundays 14:00 GMT/9AM US EST), and remember all honorable dwarves are welcome! Let's see some new stumpy beards stomping around. Old faces always welcome too!

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 14 2014, 20:07 PM 

DM

You have a perfectly good brewer that frequents-

Yeah, okay. She's not a citizen. So what?! Racists. Hmph!

(Seriously, though! More dwarves are always a good!)

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

fairdady

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 14 2014, 21:08 PM 

Player

If little miss hin Pebbles wants that job.. she knows what to do. *cough* Citizenship! *cough* Of course we're racist.. were dwarves!! Nothing.. no matter how good you are.. can be better than it being made by a dwarf. Just ask one! hahaha Now I'm going to have a hin and a fear inducing human warrior/crafter lass after me. *hides*

All kidding aside though, yes, as mentioned, we do accept paperwork for non-dwarves to join the ranks of the Citizenship/Faction. True to dwarven form, the process can take time to prove your honor and intentions. So, if you are not a dwarf, but think Barak Runedar is a faction you'd like to become a part of, there are avenues for you to travel.

*shoos the ale bribing hin away* :lol:

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 14 2014, 21:31 PM 

DM

(Ya know ya want some o' that proper 'in ale! It's better'n yer stuff!)

:D I will post a link to this, too, since some people don't use their assets. It's a great opening. Use it! The dwarves are absolutely awesome to RP with and they have such a great presence when they're interacting with each other - especially in a military fashion.

See me DM-side as:

Luckbringer

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 15 2014, 13:35 PM 

Player

I would like to support these messages as well by mentioning here there are also oppounities to roll a non-underdark svirfneblin for anyone so inclined. Barak Runedar just had a group settle there who herd deep rothe. PCs of any sorts from this group would be a great addition to the dwarven hold.

Polris

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 15 2014, 14:43 PM 

Player

I'll bring Khaldar back if you'll have him. Just can't promise I can attend the meetings

fairdady

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 15 2014, 17:09 PM 

Player

Whaddya mean, IF? If we'll take Rugnar back, we'll take just about ANYONE! Just kidding Rugnar!! :mrgreen:

Attending Council meetings while certainly a plus, is not mandated. Just a good way to keep up with goings on and staying acquainted with folks. We've got a few long beards from the past stomping around again. Rugnar, Glothar, Storn makes an appearance here and there on a blue moon.

Dooorfs!!!

Polris

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 15 2014, 18:00 PM 

Player

I'll see you in game then :)

Note to self: Make duergar version of Khaldar and bring down the mountain on their heads

Kraniumbrud

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 10:52 AM 

Player

JOIN THE DORFS WE HAVE ALE AND BEARDS...even for the ladies

Uberuce

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 11:53 AM 

Player

My problem with dwarven RP is the 'grim righteous toil' part. It's part of the romance, for want of a better word, so I spose it's not going anywhere, but I work for a living already; I'm not going to come home of an evening and do some more for fun. And then have staff meetings about it.

Sorry for being a downer, but when I see a post offering RP positions which boil down to spamming the job system and/or emoting a bunch of screenshots of being at work for a few hours and then talking about it in the staff meeting, I'm not lured.

A Majestic Dwarf

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 12:42 PM 

Player

While I can see Uberuce's point.... Industry is an integral part of being of a dwarf, and the Job system is a way to represent that. A lot of them being smiths, miners and the like.

That said.... I have been trying to push for more events and fun stuff within the dwarven community for some time. While it has been difficult as from an IC point of view as we were involved with the War with the Amnish and the stuff with Reyes. Now that is done with, we will be focusing on more Dwarf stuff.

Whuraks IC goal, which he is pushing towards, is to retake the underkingdom, and restore the Isle of Brogdenstien to the dwarves in its entirety.. While on an OOC level, I realise that this will require the eradication of several hunting zones, and other things which the DM/Design team will perhaps say "Whoa there!" However... I don't see why we shouldn't have the fun, the RP surrounding an attempt at it. Win, lose or draw, we will have enjoyed the Journey.

Yes we have regular "Staff meetings", on a sunday as this seems to be a good time for people to congregate, but sometimes we do replace these with, or after a short meeting proceed onto other events. A Situation which I can only hope will be encouraged and continue.

Player of:
- Whurak Thunderhammer
King of Barak Runedar and all round Vengeful Dwarf
- Alvian Tegleiwalla
Nerdy Painter Elf with a Silly hat

dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 13:21 PM 

Player

i made an elf to get elfy with the elves but hardly ever see them in game unless i'm up late or early, so its not really working out well.

If a pc group is meeting where a GMT0 fellow can get involved I'd be into it.
would appreciate a PM from one you dwarfers to get me building what's going to fit in

finally, a post in this thread about dwarves not being mechanically strong had me chuckling into my beard.

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 14:24 PM 

Player

Uberuce wrote:
My problem with dwarven RP is the 'grim righteous toil' part. It's part of the romance, for want of a better word, so I spose it's not going anywhere, but I work for a living already; I'm not going to come home of an evening and do some more for fun. And then have staff meetings about it.

Sorry for being a downer, but when I see a post offering RP positions which boil down to spamming the job system and/or emoting a bunch of screenshots of being at work for a few hours and then talking about it in the staff meeting, I'm not lured.

No one wants to force you into something you don't enjoy. RPing Dwarves isn't for everyone, we understand that, but we do appreciate the try though!

Uberuce

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 17:34 PM 

Player

Ah, see that's the thing. I do like RPing dwarves (if you want to call it RP since I'm a heavy drinking Scotsman with a beard) but it's the time my fuzzy dudes and dolls spend outside of Barak that is generally the fun bits.

The comedy is in the cultural clash between the grim industrial toiler and everyone else. Actually doing the industrial toil(and being surrounded by people that aren't aghast at my characters' enthusiasm for it and tradition and clan obligations) doesn't get the lulz in.

Plainly I could solve this by just not spending any real time in Barak, but if that means I'm Doing It Wrong, then I'd rather just give the whole business a miss.

I have no idea if anyone else thinks along similar lines. If it turns out there's lots, then a way to get more dorfs in would perhaps be to take the emphasis away from the insular industriousness and towards those smooth-chinned skinny weirdo layabouts.

(this post contain opinions expressed as facts. Warning)

corypx

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 17:56 PM 

Player

I can shape shift into a dwarf does that count? as Would be funny to see a scaled down skeleton to dwarf size.

Dwarf RP is hard you have to be more or less a licensed bartender as a prerequisite before rolling the class and be able to talk like a Scotsman.

Uberuce

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 18:13 PM 

Player

Opustus learned it alarmingly well.

Polris

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 18:15 PM 

Player

Uberuce wrote:
Ah, see that's the thing. I do like RPing dwarves (if you want to call it RP since I'm a heavy drinking Scotsman with a beard) but it's the time my fuzzy dudes and dolls spend outside of Barak that is generally the fun bits.

The comedy is in the cultural clash between the grim industrial toiler and everyone else. Actually doing the industrial toil(and being surrounded by people that aren't aghast at my characters' enthusiasm for it and tradition and clan obligations) doesn't get the lulz in.

Plainly I could solve this by just not spending any real time in Barak, but if that means I'm Doing It Wrong, then I'd rather just give the whole business a miss.

I have no idea if anyone else thinks along similar lines. If it turns out there's lots, then a way to get more dorfs in would perhaps be to take the emphasis away from the insular industriousness and towards those smooth-chinned skinny weirdo layabouts.

(this post contain opinions expressed as facts. Warning)

I feel the same way Cow man. I really want to go patrol the mountains again. Harassing shifty looking adventurers, killing giants, maybe doing some combat drills in Barak's training area, an expedition to the Underdark etc. And as a follower of Gorm all those things are perfectly justified from a rp standpoint. Not all dwarves have to be industrious.

So make a dwarf and let's do this! I'd even be willing to delevel and accompany you all the way to 30.

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 18:39 PM 

Player

I decided against posting my book response and will simply say this.

Get involved, effect change, make things happen. Waiting around for others to do it for you will be boring and indeed not very enjoyable, I agree completely.

Polris

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:04 PM 

Player

Well I don't really have anything to say to that cause I just got back to playing my dwarf but I'd also like to point out that it's very hard to get involved, effect change etc when you're the only dwarf around. Which was how it was most of the time before I left. I certainly hope things have changed since then and if they haven't I have plan B this time :)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell Uce that if he wants to make a dwarf he'll be able to find someone with similar interests to his own.

Opustus

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:26 PM 

Developer

As my mentor and substitute father, I have to agree with Uce. Barak is very inward, which impedes the potential interaction with other factions; twelve dwarves lined up alongside a big stone table grunting in agreement at things while never getting out of the house to actually confront the issues lacks the springboard that is faction interaction. Isn't that why factions exist in the first place, so they could stick their collective nose where it doesn't belong? Not that I could afford to blame anyone for that, since I myself flinch at the thought of so much as lifting a finger.

-Kendrick Lamar, good kid

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:53 PM 

DM

Wow, you guys totally need to get back into dwarven RP if that's the problem you had with it when you were playing dwarves. That is not the case anymore (though there are some traditional folks who try to hold onto those roots)!

I don't play any dwarves (I tried - I couldn't do it!), but I still have had so much awesome inter-faction RP with them. They are not wholly inward anymore.

See me DM-side as:

Kraniumbrud

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:55 PM 

Player

Opustus wrote:
As my mentor and substitute father, I have to agree with Uce. Barak is very inward, which impedes the potential interaction with other factions; twelve dwarves lined up alongside a big stone table grunting in agreement at things while never getting out of the house to actually confront the issues lacks the springboard that is faction interaction. Isn't that why factions exist in the first place, so they could stick their collective nose where it doesn't belong? Not that I could afford to blame anyone for that, since I myself flinch at the thought of so much as lifting a finger.

you clearly have no idea what we are doing in barak runedar, nor what activities we are planning.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:57 PM 

Player

Barak has been interacted with othr factions a lot in the past two years so this isn't true at all.

Maybe it once was I would not know that but your info is clearly hugely out of date.

Kraniumbrud

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 20:59 PM 

Player

true we dont interact with some factions, but that is usually either because they are our enemy, or they are silly

Kraniumbrud

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:01 PM 

Player

christ have you even been on, we just basically disbanded all rp in barak runedar for the sake of faction rp for months

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:02 PM 

Player

*Lets those that know what they are talking about do his talking*

Let's TRY not to get overly defensive. This is a discussion thread. Clearing up some misconceptions and piquing interest is what we want to accomplish here.

Last edited by fairdady on Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:04 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:03 PM 

DM

Easy, Kranium. :P Gentle correction, man! Be inviting!

Ignore the grumpy dwarf and see for yourselves how things have changed, fellas. ;)

See me DM-side as:

Nivo

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:15 PM 

Player

Not even recent changes! I've been going to dwarven council meetings with my human finger waggler for two years now. They are as inclusive and engaging as any PC faction I've ever seen. Charming, in their grunty, grumpily, bearded ways. Unforgiving of their enemies, and unwaveringly loyal to their friends.

The dwarves are a treat, and anyone looking to get in on stunty RP should give Barak Runedar a shot. As said above, you not even need to be a dwarf.

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:19 PM 

Player

Quote:
you not even need to be a dwarf.

Perish the thought!! Moradin forgive him, he knows not of what he speaks. Silly mage. hahaha

And let me just say, our allies kick ass too! Aren't they just sweet. 8)

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:22 PM 

DM

And now Nivo's typo shall live on.

Unless he edits your post, too, FD. D:

See me DM-side as:

fairdady

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 21:32 PM 

Player

All part of my master plan! :twisted:

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 16 2014, 23:55 PM 

Player

For the same reasons I admire them, some people will not be as interested-- But that's fair, right?

I will admit it time and time again, out of all the factions that have persisted over the years, I have seen no better faction than the Dwarves for consistency. In all probable scenarios, I would have expected the Dwarves to fall to inactivity-- but they didn't. The consistent meetings and the OOC organization of the dwarves is incredible.

Once you get in sync with the rest of the Dwarves, finding people to play with becomes easier. I imagine it would be daunting for anyone to log on and not see folks. And really, unless there's any OOC organizing of an event/meeting, it's going to be hard to find folks in Barak Runedar.

But that's not anyone's fault. Our server population is smaller than the previous years, and DM's and players alike have been focusing on the central hubs in an effort to bring people together again. One of the chief complaints of new players is that the server has too many unoccupied areas, and that RP is hard to find.

In the past few months, I've seen the Dwarves in Bendir and Kohlingen more often than their own home. By a lot! Which is good, I think. I know that some Dwarves might still hang strong the ideal of returning back to the Citadel, but it's going to be a challenge. Surprisingly enough, the Dwarven players have been some of the best at adapting to the server as it changes.
~~~~

So my suggestion is this: If you want to get back into making dwarves, and having Dwarven Rp again, recruit and continue to play outside Barak Runedar for a while. Keep the dwarves involved in foreign RP (Even if you have to wrestle the characters OOCly). The more you do it, the more consistently you'll be playing with Dwarves. It'll get so consistent that you can reliably return to Barak Runedar (And move back and forth) for more RP, because you've established regular RP with each other.

Edit: If it wasn't clear, I'm saying the Dwarves are a cool group. Find a way to get involved with them, find a way to get involved in how you enjoy playing, and you won't be disappointed.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 17 2014, 7:49 AM 

Player

Mr. Hackums wrote:
In the past few months, I've seen the Dwarves in Bendir and Kohlingen more often than their own home. By a lot! Which is good, I think. I know that some Dwarves might still hang strong the ideal of returning back to the Citadel, but it's going to be a challenge. Surprisingly enough, the Dwarven players have been some of the best at adapting to the server as it changes.

TBF that was because of the Reyes plot to 95%.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next