View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 11 2016, 22:09 PM 

Player

*at the assigned time, a portal along with a sign appears in the Nes'ek market square, signalling it leading to the djinn merchant*

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2016, 19:12 PM 

Player

*more glittery and shiney notes appear in Kohlingen, Cordor and at Kampo's*

Tomorrow will be the next grand day of our sales!

There also will be a grand auction again with rare and unique one of a kind items.

You will find me at the assigned time in the desert again, there will be a portal from Nes'ek.

//Saturday, 24th September 2016; 6pm EST
//Please be patient when you come, there will be waiting times.
//In the light of this, please decide what you wish to buy before it's your turn.
//Renaming of bags will only be done if I still have time after the sales and auction.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2016, 22:23 PM 

Player

*at the assigned time, a portal along with a sign appears in the Nes'ek market square, signalling it leading to the djinn merchant*

jmaximum

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2016, 22:30 PM 

Player

...Is the venerable Djinn still to be found in the market square of Ne'sek?
I suspected this might be the appointed time and day, but perhaps I am wrong.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 08 2016, 21:14 PM 

Player

// sorry but I am a bit bleh this weekend so the next djinn visit will not be after exactly 2 weeks but a few days later. Latest next weekend (if weekdays that time aka 6pm EST isn't good for people) I apologize for this but no worries it won't be postponed too long! As said till next weekend maximum.

jmaximum

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 11 2016, 23:34 PM 

Player

// so approximately the weekend of 10/21? I hear you on the 'blek' - got really sick myself.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 15 2016, 9:26 AM 

Player

There also will be a grand auction again with rare and unique one of a kind items, aswell as one new item in my general shop that will be introduced and announced tomorrow!

You will find me at the assigned time in the desert again, there will be a portal from Nes'ek.

//Sunday, 16th October 2016; 6pm EST
//In the light of this, please decide what you wish to buy before it's your turn.
//Renaming of bags will only be done if I still have time after the sales and auction.

thunderbrush

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 15 2016, 13:28 PM 

Player

Oy vey. Another sleepless night for me...

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 16 2016, 22:16 PM 

Player

Chupacabra

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 24 2016, 0:42 AM 

Player

// Will there be an appearance this night?

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 24 2016, 9:17 AM 

Player

// this isn't every week but every second or third

thunderbrush

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 24 2016, 17:14 PM 

Player

// Odd request. Could one burn dream coins to spawn the Djinn with proper coordination?

Michael Harcourte: Painter, Scribe.

Sebastian Mayartte: Gambler, MercenaryDeceased

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 29 2016, 17:36 PM 

Player

The next grand day of our sales will be in one week!

There also will be a grand auction again, with rare and unique one of a kind items. However, there will also be new, regular ware in stock. I will announce one day before the auction, what kind of items those will be,

//Saturday, 5th November 2016; 6pm EST; sorry, Halloween preps this weekend for my godchildrens Halloween-Party.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 04 2016, 19:40 PM 

Player

*an addition is made to the notes in Kohlingen, Cordor and at Kampo's*

The next grand day of our sales will be tomorrow and as promised, here a list of our new items!

Three new cloth ony armors:

Wizards Remembrance (//+2 Int, Spell Slot Wizard 9, Spell Slot Wizard 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Sorcerers Remembrance (//+2 charisma, Spell Slot Sorcerer 9, Spell Slot Sorcerer 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Bards Dream (+4 AC, +2 charisma, Spell Slot Bard 6, Spell Slot Bard 4, +7 Perform)
Because sometimes bards like to focus on spells too.

A new Chainshirt and available as chain only!

The Battlecaster Chainshirt (//-20% Arcane Spell Failure, +4 AC, +7 Spellcraft, +2 Regeneration, 60% of Weight)
For those who like to fight and cast.

A new general armor in all variants:

Stoneshield Armor (available as cloth, chain or full plate, on pre-order also as other armor types)
(//+4 AC, +2 Constitution, 5/+4 DR, 5/- blunt, 5/- pierce, 5/- slash)
Good for any and all combat situations.

Master Staff of Sorcery (Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 1, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 2, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 5, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 7, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 9, Greater Dispell (15) 1xday)
To compete with the Master Staff for Wizards already available on and around Amia.

Additionally, the large and small shields of my existing shields have been slightly improved compared to the tower shield versions as they can hold a bit more power.
The nimble shield is an exception here because it was designed to be for smaller shields only already.

Shield of Thunder: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your discipline additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 discipline)

Shield of Clergy: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your spellcraft additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 spellcraft)

Nature Shield: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your health additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+1 regeneration)

Those who already purchased a small or large shield of this list can exchange them for free for the new version.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 05 2016, 22:31 PM 

Player

// Sorry, there was a bit confusion about summer and winter time and it having changed in some areas already, but not in others.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 16 2016, 13:51 PM 

Player

There will be a small change to our sales. The sales will now be more regular, usually once a week, with exceptions where i have other obligations.

However, auctions or raffels of unique items will only be once a month. The long spread between the sales, was made to have time to create unique items. Instead of making everyone wait to buy regular wares, just because of the auctions, I decided the wiser approach would be to do the regular sales more often.

Each announcement of the next sale will state if there is an auction or raffle. If non is mentioned, there won't be one and it will be a regular sale.

In three days now will be the next grand day of our regular sales! (no auction this time)

//Saturday, 19th September 2016; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 19 2016, 23:02 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 26 2016, 17:03 PM 

Player

There also will be a grand auction again with rare and unique one of a kind items.

//Sunday, 27th November 2016; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 27 2016, 23:11 PM 

Player

*at the assigned time, a portal along with a sign appears in the Nes'ek market square, signalling it leading to the djinn merchant* // My internet is acting awful today. It may happen that I crash, and need a few minutes to return. I apologize in advance.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 06 2016, 12:24 PM 

Player

In four days will be the next grand day of our sales!

As mentioned before, the auctions will only be held once a month now, so this will just be a regular sale and delivery of ordered custom wares.

There will be a new item however:
Magical Staff of the Warlock (//+2 charisma, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, 2xday Greater Planar Binding)
It will increase your power of personality, aswell as your agility, heal you and help you summon an ally of the upper or lower planes.

As always, my items have no magical restrictions towards your profession, race or alignment.

//Saturday, 10th December 2016; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10 2016, 23:00 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 16 2016, 21:30 PM 

Player

This will just be a regular sale and delivery of ordered custom wares.

//Saturday, 17th December 2016; 7pm EST (we start an hour later due to me having another event before)

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 18 2016, 0:10 AM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 01 2017, 11:35 AM 

Player

Today will be the next grand day of our sales!

//Sunday, 1st January 2017; 6pm EST Sorry for the late notice, but I wasn't sure until now if I will be home tonight or not

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 01 2017, 22:56 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 11 2017, 11:27 AM 

Player

End of this week will be the next grand day of our sales!

//I will announce soon if this will be Saturday or Sunday (sheduling something else currently aswell), it will be 6pm EST though

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2017, 10:50 AM 

Player

//Saturday, 14th January 2017; 6pm EST it is

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 14 2017, 23:00 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2017, 11:10 AM 

Player

In two days will be the next grand day of our sales!

//Sunday, 22nd January 2017; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 22 2017, 23:04 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 19:17 PM 

Player

//Wednesday,8th February 6pm EST Feeling a bit better finally, so wanted to do this asap, hence the odd in the middle of the week

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 08 2017, 23:09 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 18:48 PM 

Player

//Thursday,17th February 6pm EST Feeling a bit better finally, so wanted to do this asap, hence the odd in the middle of the week

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 23:02 PM 

Player

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 17 2017, 18:01 PM 

Player

*A letter is sent to the Djinn*
Dear Noble Paimon of the plane of air
My name is Erelkacha Kenlyl and I would here by like to formally invite your person to the Shrine of Eilistraee when you have available time that pleases you. I wish to fully discuss the matter of the unwanted wall of volcanic glass on my property and I feel you are the very best merchant able to deal with such a massive amount and not flood prime material markets. I would like to not I would be in great preference to trade rights to remove nine tenths the offensive mass of obsidian to you but not in exchange for something as banal as coin. Please find me t my home or contact me when a time is opportune that we may discuss business arrangements.
-Yours truly Erelkacha d'Kenlyl Obok yatharil d'Eilistraee

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 24 2017, 11:32 AM 

Player

//Sunday, 26th February 2017; 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 26 2017, 22:55 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 17 2017, 12:34 PM 

Player

In two days will be the next grand day of our sales!

//SUnday,19thMarch 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 19 2017, 22:21 PM 

Player

*at the assigned time, a portal along with a sign appears in the Nes'ek market square, signalling it leading to the djinn merchant* //or rather, more or less on time. Sorry about that. EST already changing to summer while Euro time has not, confused me!

Frozen-ass

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:25 AM 

Developer

*A notice/message is placed next to this notice from the Djinn*

Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GO

Starter of the Mage revolution

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 24 2017, 21:42 PM 

Player

//Saturday,25thMarch 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 25 2017, 22:32 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 08 2017, 8:39 AM 

Player

//Sunday, 9th April 6pm EST

CrazyCatLady

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 08 2017, 19:44 PM 

Player

An elaborately scripted message arrives for Palmon, the parchment upon which is it is written is one of brightest hues found in the desert plains.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 09 2017, 21:58 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 14 2017, 7:12 AM 

Player

Tomorrow will be the next grand day of our sales! This time it will be held at the ball in the Triumvir, to donate for the new library.

I will donate one copy of a book from my personal library for each and every purchase made tomorrow! So buy a plenty!

There also will be one thematic, rare and unique item auctioned in honor of the cause.

I will also try to come up with a few new items for the general sales!

//Saturday, 15th April 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 28 2017, 21:58 PM 

Player

As a reminder for those who have not been at my last sales, there are some new items in my store:

Summer boots (//+5 AC, 15/- fire, +2 regeneration)
They protect the wearer against attacks, heat and also help them heal.

Winter boots (//+5 AC, 15/- cold, +2 regeneration)
They protect the wearer against attacks, cold and also help them heal.

Superior Amulet of health (//+4 AC, Poison Immunity, Disease Immunity, +1 regeneration)
This amulet protects you against attacks, poison, disease and also heals you.

Instruments of Inspiration (//+8 Perform, Bard Spell Level 3, 4, 5, 6)
These instruments increase your bardic magic aswell as your ability to perform. They are currently available as a harp, a lute, a violin or a tambourine.

//Saturday, 29th April 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 29 2017, 21:52 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, May 07 2017, 1:42 AM 

Player

//Sunday, 7th of May 6pm EST

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, May 07 2017, 22:01 PM 

Player

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next