View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Eltryptich

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2016, 5:37 AM 

Player

The Vargach'dekza or Battle Legion of Thraan’dariv is the military of the City-State. It is the heart and primary of defense and enforcement of laws.

RANKS

Ulsaruk (Warlord/lady)
- Kelia Angston
This is the supreme commander of the Vargach'dekza

Meagear (Commander)
- Sven
- Chaggo
- Percival
-
-
-
This is the title given to the officers, subdivided into different levels such as First Meagear, Second Meagear and so on. There are 6 levels in this rank. The Meagear are responsible for the training of all lower ranks, and when combat comes are expected to be at the head and leading their respective units into the fray.

Ner'Sthyri (spearman)
-
- Pushk
- Syldorn
The lowest paid rank of the Vargach'dekza. This is the common guard and front line and/or archery unit.

Silit'Ner (slave spear)
This is the absolute lowest and non payed "rank".

A recruit is considered a Ner'Sthyri until of course they demonstrate their worth and earn the rank of Meagear.

RULES

!. Obey the chain of command.
2. Command is always top down, so stay in line.
3. Disobedience will result in docking of pay, dishonorable discharge, or execution. All depending on severity.
4. Keep arms and armor in clean and working condition at all times
5. Cowardice in battle will not be tolerated.
6. Mercy in battle will not be tolerated unless commanded as such.

Membership is open to all capable warriors willing to take an oath of allegiance to the Vargach'dekza, the Valsharess, and to Thraan’dariv

Last edited by Eltryptich on Tue, Feb 07 2017, 20:16 PM, edited 4 times in total.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 29 2016, 7:08 AM 

Player

A notice is placed in the halls of the Vargach'dekza building

I am raising the Ner'Sthyri Sven to the rank of Sixth Meager reflecting his presence as well as bravery and prowess in the battle against the Neogi. Congratualations Sven.

Ulsaruk Kelia Angston

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:53 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[A message is delivered by Stormwind, finding its way to the Headquarters notice board -- without much input to or from Kelia.]
Ul'saruk,
To promote readiness for a strike at all times, and test your current work on the former slaves as well as the other recruits; I am requesting to observe one of your drills this coming Thursday, and schedule public ones at least bi-weekly thereafter.

As well, I wish to take the more experienced to practice against localized quarry in the caves of the Middledark. For the sake of space, the drills themselves will be conducted in the main square of the city so I may observe from the upper level.

Assuming your approval, I want to try and get Fort Summer's forces to engage joint training maneuvers with us. This will have the side benefit of training each and every one of us in the art of cave-fighting, while giving those who need experience with fighting period still benefit.

If you can not meet these requests, send back in the next twenty four surface hours. This is, naturally, not for the recruits' eyes until you've approved, and I don't want it announced either.

I don't want them acting in abruptly shaping up just because the Valsharess is coming if they're green.

Goddess deliver us,

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2016, 5:10 AM 

Player

The notice is seen and a private response is sent

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 09 2016, 20:59 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[Another missive, another decree…]
To those it may concern,
The reports of the performance of the foot soldiers claim a largely inadequate effort, even if a suitable outcome emerged. I would desire a full recount of the event, and a total evaluation of 'what happened', and then I would like training efforts redirected to learning tactics that are useful against our current pests.

This does not mean the cancellation of other more general points in training, but the recruits must know what to do against such aerial attacks; and as a result, the current allotted time for training will be doubled over the course of the next week.

Goddess deliver us,

*all right.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 13 2016, 0:58 AM 

Player

A report is submitted within the temple.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 20 2016, 16:56 PM 

Player

A notice is left in the main halls of the HQ
There will be a mission this evening and I'm accepting volunteers from within our ranks. I would like Meager Sven along if possible and one other volunteer. Details of mission will be shared enroute

Ul'suruk Kelia Angston

// Will happen between 8 and 9pm central standard tonight

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2016, 22:01 PM 

Player

[Yet another missive…]
Warlord,
Recent reports from our trade allies of House Zau'tar in L'Obsul report a rebellion attempt by the slaves which are currently housed there. While, as one to have emancipated the majority of our population, it may behoove people to believe I am here to support such movements by all slaves; a risk to safety is not the same, nor does it benefit our advance as a faith nor a great society.

I want patrols dispatched to the docks to monitor entry, and to assess the slaves that had been shipped in following our city's great emancipation; to serve newer, fairer, nobler purposes without the scars of Drowish life stripping their personal value -- for they have not yet been screened for bloodline and sorted by talent.

They are to be indentured aids to higher ranking city officials and to the city workforce itself, so I do not want rebellious mindsets brewing; the results will end worse for both us, and for them.

Goddess deliver us,

*all right.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 26 2016, 3:03 AM 

Player

Patrols are dispatched to the docks with the express purpose of monitoring the incoming shipments of slaves. These patrols are above and beyond the regular guard patrols that monitor the city.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 09 2016, 4:39 AM 

Player

Within the Varach'dekza the notice board is updated with a message from the Ul'suruk

Troops!

Congratulate Chaggo and Sven!

Chaggo is a new officer with the rank now of Sixth Meager and Sven is now officially moved to the highest rank below the Ul'suruk of First Meager

Ul'suruk Kelia Angston

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 18 2017, 5:55 AM 

Player

Kelia calls her guardsmen and remaining officers before her and orders them to move all relevant equipment and personal belongings to the Temple. Any and all Varach'dekza personnel are ordered to move immediately there leaving the Southeastern house vacated.

Once moved, work would begin settling into their new HQ.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 20:46 PM 

Player

An announcement is placed in writing to the Varach'Dekza

Welcome to the ranks Percival Enderfell. Inducted at the rank of Meager under Sven and Chaggo respectively. He shows great promise, so welcome him aboard

August Daariv and Ulsaruk Kelia Angston

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]