View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
chefwudan

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 13 2017, 5:43 AM 

Player

Born and raised in the Dale, I've experienced many up and downs in life. Good and Bad, all those moments have shaped me into who I am today. As such, I like to think of myself as more of a quiet leader and I may not always be vocal, I am a very passionate and opinionated hin who has always put the needs of the many above my own. That being said, I'd like to share some of my thoughts:

-I my opinion there isn't anything in particular wrong with the Dale that needs to be "fixed" so I won't rant about needing to make changes and would merely suggest we continue with the current direction of the Dale.
-I will appoint a Vice-Mayor and a Lieutenant, to assist Nof with the recruitment and training of the Militia, who will play a role in aiding myself with any major issues that may arise.
-I would like to begin a new tradition every tenthday to have a kind of Farmer's Market Festival where residents can buy and sell goods to both residents and visitors.

My door is always open.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]