View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 23 2017, 22:35 PM 

Player

These can be found in Bendir Dale, Cordor, Kampo's, Kohl, Wiltun, Caraigh, Winya, and Wharftown:

*A picture of a man that would be recognizable by those who've seen him as Taman and under the picture would be a short note.*

Beware this man. He is a charlatan, a liar, a poisoned goods "merchant ", and a cultist. Anything he is involved with has a high chance of being poisoned or cursed. As a follower of Lady Doom any goods he sells or gives away are sure to do you more harm than good.

-Darby Mirth, Champion of Tymora

Also if you see someone who looks like me but is acting oddly (for a Darby) it is most likely a trick created by these cowardly cultists and not really me.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 02 2017, 17:13 PM 

Player

These notices are routinely checked by the raven haired half-elf.

In addition another picture is added of a human with short brown hair, blue eyes, short beard, grey/blue commoner's clothing, in his mid-thirties.

Under this new picture is another note:

This man is an assassin, murdering cowardly asshole. Be aware that he was instructed by the other asshole, Taman, to kill an innocent man. Know that this injustice will not go unpunished and the days of these assholes are numbered. Do not be fooled by this man again. If you see him, know him for what he is.

-Darby Mirth, Tymora's Champion

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 07 2017, 6:30 AM 

Player

The second picture finds itself with an additional note.

While it can't bring back the people he's killed, rest a little easier knowing this man has paid for his crimes with his life. Along with seven others of the cowardly cult. We will not bow to fear and we will prevail against the evil they attempt to sow. Tymora favors the bold and brave.

Any copies torn down or otherwise harmed are not replaced.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 18 2017, 22:01 PM 

Player

Another note is added near the picture by a raven haired half-elf.

Anyone interested in helping fight these assholes is encouraged to contact Darby Mirth, Champion of Tymora. You can leave a note in Wiltun or find her around the Dale quite often.

Tymora smile on you!

-Darby Mirth, Song of Tymora

Krongarth

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 18 2017, 23:11 PM 

Player

A note is left hammered to a board in the Dale, with large lettering making it clear who it's for.
DARBY
Hi. Fellow follower of the lovely Lady Luck here.
Name's Hazard. You might've heard of me. I'm Tremendous.
Anyway. Some of those cult-y fellows tried to kill my friends and I in the mountains a couple days back.
I'd like to repay them in fine fashion, seek me out. You've got a friend in me.

-Hazard the Tremendous

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 13 2017, 16:53 PM 

Player

After several days had passed with no update, new portraits of the same individual found themselves in their usual locations across the isle. This time they were staked into the ground by a redhead! She made no show of her duty, placing the pictures down and quickly moving about her day, eyes trained to the shadows.

Along with each painting was a note which read:

Beware this man. He is a killer, a liar, and a purveyor of poisoned and cursed goods. He is a strong fighter and it is not wise to face him alone. He’s a shadowdancer and unbalanced. Don’t listen to his lies or give in to the fear he seeks to spread. Tymora favors the bold and brave.

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

DolphinRacer

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 14 2017, 1:31 AM 

Player

The pictures show up in Cordor and the Dale as well, though these two are not staked down they are put up in what seems an almost deliberate attempt to make them crooked.

Kira "Penny" Sigers
Better than Boulderdash!

robbi320

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 15 2017, 15:36 PM 

Player

Under one of the notices in Cordor, and another in Wiltun:
Darby Mirth,Considering the threat to oder and civilization the cult of the Maid of Misfortune presents, I would like to offer my aid in any way possible towards the cause of putting an end to this. I have not been able to find you recently, so I am putting up this letter. I would be happy to meet you, and I can usually be found in Cordor. However, I believe scheduling a meeting might be better, since I have been unable to find you by chance.

Regards,
Zayn Cadell

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 16 2017, 9:27 AM 

Player

In some less secure areas (including Cordor, Kampos, and Wharftown) where signs have been planted, some are ever so slightly vandalized.
The word "Champion" in "Darby Mirth, Champion of Tymora" has been crossed out with "Liar" being written above it.

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 19 2017, 17:00 PM 

Player

Later this cycle, the paintings are yet again replaced in their usual locations. The same note that was attached to them prior returned, freshly scribed, and without the rude vandalism sullying their original message.

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 03 2017, 0:08 AM 

Player

This pictures and notes are again replaced in their usual locations, by the same redhead after a short absence from the isle.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 17 2017, 2:10 AM 

Player

New notices are put up on the boards.

To all good people

The cultists have been dealt a heavy blow by a group of brave adventurers. Their base has been destroyed and many of them killed. Also, Bob is a bastard.

Darby Mirth, Song of Tymora

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 17 2017, 2:27 AM 

Player

Other notices find themselves up around the public boards in reply to Darby's note

Oh how you lie and deceive, Darby. We have been dealt a heavy blow? By whose standard? You barely killed any of us. And we showed that we can take ALL of you down. And yes our base is gone, because we blew it up around you to send you fleeing for your pathetic lives like cockroaches. And that's what you adventurers are. Cockroaches.

We've done what we came to do. We're still plentiful and strong. We just have business elsewhere from this pathetic island.

Except for me.

I'm staying around just for you, Darby. I'll be seeing you. Maybe, if you're "lucky", you'll see me too.

-
TAMAN
Ew... many of the notices seem to have been signed in Taman's blood. Probably for this reason, notices didn't find their way to Winya or Kohlingen.

Dunecat

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 17 2017, 18:02 PM 

Player

A couple of blood-signed and a single Storner's note are collected by the grey traveller.

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2017, 0:26 AM 

Player

He who speaks the loudest words are often the least dangerous.

Run and hide, like rats is all you do.

It is not to late, hand yourself over to the authority and redeem yourself from your vile actions.

B

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2017, 1:45 AM 

Player

And he who speaks such ridiculous points and wants such things they will never get, prove themselves to be delusional.

But let's take you at your word. I suppose your point was proven. We've done much, but we've said little. The one screaming the loudest has and will likely always remain, the liar Darby.

I would point you to ask any adventurers who were brutally slaughtered inside our base to tell you just how dangerous we are, but they're adventurers. As delusional as you.

Flap your mouth as much as you want. The people who have heard our message know better than you ever will of who to seek for their lives.

-TAMAN

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2017, 2:34 AM 

Player

A familiar imp scrawls into the empty space left of Taman's own note.

Go fuck yourself.

Love,
Amelie

Broldi

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:12 AM 

Player

A post up in Bendir Dale under Tamans post.

Quote:
And it was as if you were never here!

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 26 2017, 1:11 AM 

Player

in the greater picture, your cult is nothing, your actions are nothing.

Your end will be as swift as any other and your legacy shall be that of dust.

In time you shall be replaced by a more cunning and more dangerous villian.

Least for that moment, until that one also is replaced.

Heroes and Villians fall, die and become tales, corrupted and forgotten origins shaped to something else.

Much like you and your cult, will be soon enough nothing but stories while the people endure.

The People always endure.

Bye bye, cultist.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

LeathanKayne

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 26 2017, 2:41 AM 

Player

[A reply is made]

I completely 100% agree with you. I will not last. You will not last. There will be stronger, smarter ones on both sides to follow us.

What endures is our message and our goddess. What endures in the simple fact that not paying her respect is a short path to a quick end.

Those that come will know to be smart about what they do, to be prepared, to keep her message in their hearts, and remember that contempt for her will earn them nothing but her ire.

And if future generations forget this, we will inevitably return.

Beshaba provides.

-TAMAN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]