View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 09 2018, 0:45 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

*Something stirred in the Dale as the night fell, as the old Hin made his way home a seed had been planted which would blossom this night. Blue eyes had watched for long enough, the ears had listened and heard it all until something pulled at that shadows heart and provoked it into an action most foul. As the Hin welcomed a peaceful night in the warmth of his turf hut a slight built frame of fur and claw would weave its way through homemade snares and traps, picking a path to the sweetest of treats!

One, two… the lives were lost to such wonderous pleasure before the alarm was raised, curiously triggered after as if to taunt the one who set them and leaving behind deep paw impressions in the mud… as feathers danced on the wind!*

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


Last edited by walnutboy on Mon, Jan 15 2018, 12:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 09 2018, 3:39 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Noooooooooo! Was heard from one of the hen houses as the old Grumpy Ranger Budly went on another crazy hunt down a track found after something killed the chickens! Set in his mind to finally find who ever did this! The Culprit must be teached a lesson!

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 11 2018, 17:39 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire could be seen around the residential area with his son. He carries some cut wood and ropes as his son and assistant for the day insists on moving carrying a single piece of wood alone with a big smile on his face.

He goes about climbing on some of the larger trees around there as he begins to working assembling some nice swings for the children (and some adults too, why not? let their inner child play again!) to play for as long as they want to!

He makes sure they are firm and that they could handle a secure amount of weight.

He tests one by one himself then goes about testing em with his son who giggles and smiles enjoying the play.

After a while they can be seen heading home for some rest and food.

Image

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Horniest-of-Dragons
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 12 2018, 9:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Oct 2017

The mornings now herald a rather unusual sight, In the early hours of the morning, Kithri can be seen moving around Bendir whilst it sleeps before she makes her way to a house, soon enough she returns with Wilfire and Soren, thusly, she takes them out of Bendir, after ensuring they have removed all magical items for the time being and begins a rather tough regime.

(6:00 am) It begins first with a long run from Bendir up through the Amian forest towards its northern edge and then back, hustling back and forth between it and Bendir for an hour, she moved alongside them, not stating a word as she set the pace they had to match. Upon completion of the run, they are provided twenty minutes to enjoy a brief breakfast, nothing fancy, it was quite simple and nourishing at the least.

(7:20 am) After such, they are led to the Dummies behind the town hall, both are handed wooden swords and instructed to attack in specific patterns, she calls out a serious of numbers, each number a point upon the dummy and thusly they were to strike where her pattern said, if they failed they were directed to the wall and forced to hold a wall squat for ninety seconds upon which they would then take the weapon back up and attempt again without her repeating the instructions, failure means another repetition against the wall. Should they fall they are directed to the floor to perform thirty push ups. This practice is done for one hour.

(8:20 am) They are then led in to the stream and made to swim as many laps as they can for another single hour. Kithri remains standing by, keeping watch over them like a hawk, always judging, always watching.

(9:20 am) Upon finishing, they are allowed ten minutes to refocus themselves, dry off and then gather their notepad, inkwell and quill, leading them into the study hall she sits them down to begin discussing a particular war, the strategies involved within it, along with detailed responses in how things could have potentially been done instead. They are instructed to take notes, memorise details as there will be a test upon it later in the day.

(11:30 am) After the lecture on strategies, combat methods and wars previously fought, they are allowed a short break for lunch, once again, simple fare, nourishing at the least, they are then led to a waterfall, all three of them sat underneath its falling waters, she then instructed in arts of meditation, having them settle beneath, the water intending to be distracting for those not trained.

(12:15 pm) The next portion, at the peak of the day was one of the most strenuous, A large obstacle course had been set up, one that required speed, strength, endurance, balance and of all things, memory, whilst they move through the course, dodging, weaving, pulling, climbing, she shouts out questions from the lecture before hand, if they get the answer wrong, they are sent back to the start to begin the course again. They perform this until they both complete the task in question.

(2:00 pm) If they do not finish by 2 pm, she would instruct them to step down and aside and takes them instead to begin the next portion. Once more this is work upon the dummies, however they are given fragile selections of wood that would break if struck too hard and instructed to follow the numbers once more, they are also instructed to strike hard but not too hard, for it would not withstand too much force, if they break it, they drop down and give thirty push ups, if they fail to follow the instructed numbers they are sent to the wall, if they do not strike and pull too early, they start the set of numbers over.

(3:00 pm) The final course of the day, they are instructed to perform seemingly menial tasks, primarily lifting of supplies, moving them around, counting them out and making records of the supplies of the town and quizzed upon the details.

(4:00 pm) Upon this time, they are let free to perform their own duties, to take a break and relax, they are instructed no magical healing or tending to their muscles, they must rest, no warm baths except every third day.


Others that wish to join are treated all the same, however any can step down at any time. Throughout the entire day, Kithri seems to wear a mask in the fact that her face is utterly void of emotion, simply watching, judging and weighing up as each perform their tasks.

_________________
"Don't fashion me into a Maiden that needs saving from a Dragon. I am the Dragon and I will eat you whole." - Kithri

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” -Cela Sane


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 12 2018, 13:43 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can occasionally be seen over the course of the training regime watching from the sidelines, watching Wil. Then glancing at Kithri. Then at Wil again, with a mixture of worry and amusement on her face..

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 12 2018, 17:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
6:00 am) It begins first with a long run from Bendir up through the Amian forest towards its northern edge and then back, hustling back and forth between it and Bendir for an hour, she moved alongside them, not stating a word as she set the pace they had to match. Upon completion of the run, they are provided twenty minutes to enjoy a brief breakfast, nothing fancy, it was quite simple and nourishing at the least.


Even still being very battered from the adventure on the Earth Plane and all the strain Wilfire pulled on, he runs on wincing at first but its not much of an issue.
As days passes, it will get easier and easier as if he could do it for days without stopping. Looks like he is really used to just run around.

Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(7:20 am) After such, they are led to the Dummies behind the town hall, both are handed wooden swords and instructed to attack in specific patterns, she calls out a serious of numbers, each number a point upon the dummy and thusly they were to strike where her pattern said, if they failed they were directed to the wall and forced to hold a wall squat for ninety seconds upon which they would then take the weapon back up and attempt again without her repeating the instructions, failure means another repetition against the wall. Should they fall they are directed to the floor to perform thirty push ups. This practice is done for one hour.


As a warrior trained to keep fighting even when Wilfire is on his death's door, its not much of an issue for him too keep his accuracy. Though on the first day he would had missed very few times, some strains from the previous adventure showing on him as he sometimes rubs his right wrist. Doing the squats would be a bit harder at first but his tough Copper legs keep on with it!
From the second day on, this is something that he would not do wrong at all anymore.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(8:20 am) They are then led in to the stream and made to swim as many laps as they can for another single hour. Kithri remains standing by, keeping watch over them like a hawk, always judging, always watching.


Wilfire is quite used to swim. He remembers the several times on ship adventures that he flew directly to dive on the water to go take care of some Sahuagin's threats. Though on the first days, being already a bit tired already from the previous exercises, He shows signs of further fatigue as he sometimes have to slow down to be able to keep up.
As time pass, he goes about swimming and even on different and silly styles giving Kithri a grin as he swims easily and free on the water.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(9:20 am) Upon finishing, they are allowed ten minutes to refocus themselves, dry off and then gather their notepad, inkwell and quill, leading them into the study hall she sits them down to begin discussing a particular war, the strategies involved within it, along with detailed responses in how things could have potentially been done instead. They are instructed to take notes, memories details as there will be a test upon it later in the day.


Wilfire would try his best to stay awake on the first days for all stories she would say but would fall asleep often during all the boring talks on strategy stuff.
He would still have a boring look on his face on the days to follow but would not fall asslep at least and would begin to pay just a little bit attention to it.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(11:30 am) After the lecture on strategies, combat methods and wars previously fought, they are allowed a short break for lunch, once again, simple fare, nourishing at the least, they are then led to a waterfall, all three of them sat underneath its falling waters, she then instructed in arts of meditation, having them settle beneath, the water intending to be distracting for those not trained.


Being very tired already on the first days, specially the very first day, he would somehow manage to even fall asleep under it.
As the days gone by, he keeps being in-quiet during it but also keeps being stubborn trying to get to meditate.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(12:15 pm) The next portion, at the peak of the day was one of the most strenuous, A large obstacle course had been set up, one that required speed, strength, endurance, balance and of all things, memory, whilst they move through the course, dodging, weaving, pulling, climbing, she shouts out questions from the lecture before hand, if they get the answer wrong, they are sent back to the start to begin the course again. They perform this until they both complete the task in question.


The very first day on it would be a total disaster for him. He would miss a dodge, trip and fall and totally give the wrong answers. Jumping, climbing and pulling would be done on the first days with some difficulty but its what he would still manage to do without any errors on the first few days.
Along the week, he would still get some answers here and there, but the obstacle course itself would begin to not be an issue at all.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(2:00 pm) If they do not finish by 2 pm, she would instruct them to step down and aside and takes them instead to begin the next portion. Once more this is work upon the dummies, however they are given fragile selections of wood that would break if struck too hard and instructed to follow the numbers once more, they are also instructed to strike hard but not too hard, for it would not withstand too much force, if they break it, they drop down and give thirty push ups, if they fail to follow the instructed numbers they are sent to the wall, if they do not strike and pull too early, they start the set of numbers over.


Wilfire would clearly not be able to complete it until 2 pm on the first day... He would destroy the wood sticks quite often and would barely do the push ups at times. It would be entirely like that on the first day.
On following days. Striking at the right points and restraining his strength would be something that can be surprisingly noticing on him to do as if its something very natural to him and he is very used to do on a daily basis all the time.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(3:00 pm) The final course of the day, they are instructed to perform seemingly menial tasks, primarily lifting of supplies, moving them around, counting them out and making records of the supplies of the town and quizzed upon the details.


Wilfire would be a complete disaster at the first day at doing it. Crates falling, notes being wrote wrongly, a lot of tripping and falling on his face. Exhaustion completely consuming him and just his stubbornness keeping him still awake.
Next days, its also surprisingly easy to him. He is very used to carry stuff around and maybe even more surprisingly enough, he is very proficient on keeping a neat supply inventory log. So this tasks would go as flawless as it can.


Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
(4:00 pm) Upon this time, they are let free to perform their own duties, to take a break and relax, they are instructed no magical healing or tending to their muscles, they must rest, no warm baths except every third day.


He would fall completely asleep on the spot as Kithri says its all over on the first day completely fatigued and exhausted not waking up even if the world explodes on his face! Though as time pass, he shows some quick recover and on each day that pass he shows improvement on how he is feeling by the end of it.



Days would go on and on and he slowly keeps improving. After a while, some sound of stonework could even be heard from inside his home even after being through all that during the day.
He may still be a bit away form his peak performance but his stubbornness will not allow in to give up.

For everything that is done inside the walls. His son, Wilimar, could be seen being a bit worried at the first days but also smiling and cheering up to his father. Cheering that give Wilfire the boost of energy he needs to keep on during the first days. The worries the boy have decreases as time pass and Wilfire gets better and better along the week.

Something really drives the stubborn Copper Disciple Hin to keep on and on through the extreme. Is it just the drive to want to win? He certainly have determinate eyes and one can notice those eyes can clearly say that something else then just wanting to win a bet is indeed there, making him go on and on and not give up!

Will Willfire be able to flawlessly perform all the tasks? Time will tell soon...

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
The Little Dragon
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 12 2018, 23:14 PM 



Player

Joined: 08 Nov 2016

Horniest-of-Dragons wrote:
The mornings now herald a rather unusual sight, In the early hours of the morning, Kithri can be seen moving around Bendir whilst it sleeps before she makes her way to a house, soon enough she returns with Wilfire and Soren, thusly, she takes them out of Bendir, after ensuring they have removed all magical items for the time being and begins a rather tough regime.

(6:00 am) It begins first with a long run from Bendir up through the Amian forest towards its northern edge and then back, hustling back and forth between it and Bendir for an hour, she moved alongside them, not stating a word as she set the pace they had to match. Upon completion of the run, they are provided twenty minutes to enjoy a brief breakfast, nothing fancy, it was quite simple and nourishing at the least.

(7:20 am) After such, they are led to the Dummies behind the town hall, both are handed wooden swords and instructed to attack in specific patterns, she calls out a serious of numbers, each number a point upon the dummy and thusly they were to strike where her pattern said, if they failed they were directed to the wall and forced to hold a wall squat for ninety seconds upon which they would then take the weapon back up and attempt again without her repeating the instructions, failure means another repetition against the wall. Should they fall they are directed to the floor to perform thirty push ups. This practice is done for one hour.

(8:20 am) They are then led in to the stream and made to swim as many laps as they can for another single hour. Kithri remains standing by, keeping watch over them like a hawk, always judging, always watching.

(9:20 am) Upon finishing, they are allowed ten minutes to refocus themselves, dry off and then gather their notepad, inkwell and quill, leading them into the study hall she sits them down to begin discussing a particular war, the strategies involved within it, along with detailed responses in how things could have potentially been done instead. They are instructed to take notes, memorise details as there will be a test upon it later in the day.

(11:30 am) After the lecture on strategies, combat methods and wars previously fought, they are allowed a short break for lunch, once again, simple fare, nourishing at the least, they are then led to a waterfall, all three of them sat underneath its falling waters, she then instructed in arts of meditation, having them settle beneath, the water intending to be distracting for those not trained.

(12:15 pm) The next portion, at the peak of the day was one of the most strenuous, A large obstacle course had been set up, one that required speed, strength, endurance, balance and of all things, memory, whilst they move through the course, dodging, weaving, pulling, climbing, she shouts out questions from the lecture before hand, if they get the answer wrong, they are sent back to the start to begin the course again. They perform this until they both complete the task in question.

(2:00 pm) If they do not finish by 2 pm, she would instruct them to step down and aside and takes them instead to begin the next portion. Once more this is work upon the dummies, however they are given fragile selections of wood that would break if struck too hard and instructed to follow the numbers once more, they are also instructed to strike hard but not too hard, for it would not withstand too much force, if they break it, they drop down and give thirty push ups, if they fail to follow the instructed numbers they are sent to the wall, if they do not strike and pull too early, they start the set of numbers over.

(3:00 pm) The final course of the day, they are instructed to perform seemingly menial tasks, primarily lifting of supplies, moving them around, counting them out and making records of the supplies of the town and quizzed upon the details.

(4:00 pm) Upon this time, they are let free to perform their own duties, to take a break and relax, they are instructed no magical healing or tending to their muscles, they must rest, no warm baths except every third day.


Others that wish to join are treated all the same, however any can step down at any time. Throughout the entire day, Kithri seems to wear a mask in the fact that her face is utterly void of emotion, simply watching, judging and weighing up as each perform their tasks.


Soren would awaken with a mirth in his step and a light hearted gaze as he joins in on the excitement.

His body lithe and well shaped by the constant travelling of his life, he takes part in the run with ease, keeping pace and using repetition to assist. His spirits would remain uplifted, though his body famished. His muzzle making short work of the breakfast, he leans back with a cocky grin on his snout. While few words were spoken, there was a clear arrogance and confidence in his abilities.
His strikes barely hurt the dummies, for little ground was given. However, his strikes were precise and quick, and accuracy not being an issue. With each passing day, he would strike faster and and with more determination.
Swimming was, however, another matter. His eyes fill with frustration and a clear annoyance as he perceives Wilfire pushing past him, his body clearly not built for such. He continues to flail and attempt to gain as much ground as possible, his body being pushed to the brink.
As break passes, he lets out a sigh, his ego no doubt hurt from the swimming. He stares at the ground for the duration of the time.
However, as quickly a cloud passes over the sun, it once again shines unhindered. Seemingly, he listens intently on the lessons, perking up entirely as his intellect now shines through and he has an intense debate over strategy with Kithri, using sound, and clever tactics such as using water elementals to hold breaches in the hulls of ships and pulling apart enemy forces with fireballs.
With lunch, his spirit shining and his grin once again painted on his face, he ravages the meal with zealous fury, his body once again famished by the already intense morning. As they sit under the stream, he closes his eyes and his mind begins to wonder, his body seemingly becoming as a vacant stone, as if its resident left and went elsewhere.
As came the obstacle course, he had little issue moving through the many challenges it posed, however, the questions. The kobold seemingly had a hard time answering many of the technical, little detail, damning questions that left a growl escaping his snout with each time he was left standing without a paddle, his mind seemingly dumbed, though quickly learning the answers he should have remembered with each go of the now becoming endeavor, his body breathing heavily from the strain. He almost misses the mark, though with a sudden vigor he completes it, his answers now drilled, or perhaps guessed with a little luck.
His breath straining now, he takes up the sword, and luckily enough, unable to break it from his lack of strength. He, however, does struggle with his quickness, still hitting none the less. He would sometimes slip up, and inevitably as a sun sets, go to the wall to do his time, his tail laxing against it as he did his time. Though with every set, there is a rise, and he would push through and finish.
Tired as he is after the long day of exertion, he muddles through, struggling to carry the supplies and other items. None the less, he would continue to push through, slowly and steadily.
Finally, as the day of trials finally ends, he finds a nice secluded spot in the dale, closing his eyes and dozing off, his body tired and stiff as it conditions itself for the next days to come.

_________________
"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jan 14 2018, 2:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

The Old Hin return early in the morning from his nightly patrols or whatever he does out there furrows a brow, looking at the militia and the kobold doing their training. As if alien to him he shakes his head as he sneaks past them to his house to rest. He chuckles a bit and ponders if he should take up the regime himself but concludes that his training and fitness is from pure movement in nature! By working hard and patroling he keeps his body in decent shape or so he thought. "Crazy youth!"

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
The Little Dragon
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jan 14 2018, 3:09 AM 



Player

Joined: 08 Nov 2016

After hearing of Budly's watch upon the chickens of the dale, Soren, as sore as he is from his training regiments, keeps a keen lookout, ready to belay an attack with keen eyes and wit.

_________________
"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."


 
      
Horniest-of-Dragons
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 19 2018, 12:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Oct 2017

A new week would rise... and a new hell would be unleashed, Kithri having spent the past week training and drilling both Wilfire and Soren.

(6:00 am) They were woken up early in the morning and put through the Run as per usual, breakfast was then prepared for them as per usual but from there, things became far different.

(7:20 am) Upon finishing this meal, they were each led to the exercise yard once more, the dummies were prepared and they were instructed to strike them once again, though there was now something additional for them both, the Dummies moved erratically, whilst attached to several ropes, Kithri holding and pulling to make it harder to predict where they would go and she called out numbers once more, for them to strike, once again failure was treated much the same way as it was before.

(8:20 am) The swimming of laps was made once again, though Soren was left to swim himself back and forth to work on speed and keeping afloat, Wilfire was instructed in something else, obstacles in place for him to try and work around in turn, Kithri keeping a sharp eye upon him as things such as clinging ropes, sails and heavy boxes were moving around, thusly he was made to swim laps as well whilst she ensured he wouldn't drown.

(9:20 am) Instructions were still given, though Wilfire would find that he would be rapidly the brunt of many sharp questions from Kithri to keep him focused, typically questions upon what happened three to four sentences before, she even had the typical ruler slap down upon a desk as well no less.

(11:30 am) A lunch break followed by the meditation, only this time Kithri encouraged children to attempt to distract them as they sat in the middle of the city, though they were not allowed to touch, they were allowed to shout and play around them, Kithri keeping an eye on the pair to ensure they were actually focusing their minds into the meditation rather than just sitting there sleeping or pretending.

(12:15 pm) Once more their banes came forth, that being of the Obstacle Course and questions, only things were enhanced on both ends, her Questions came from the lectures held the day before rather than present day, making them have to think further back... additionally weighted clothes in strategic points along with additional minor inconvenient things upon the course itself to make each portion quite a bit harder, slippery handholds, the works. It truly was thought up by a sadistic mind almost. Additionally, once they got to the end, they had to go back through it... backwards and she asked questions from two days before rather than the single day or present day.

(2:00 pm) Rather than returning to the dummies, instead they were provided ranged weapons and guided towards some targets, each one hidden within trees, inside bushes, so that they were barely visible and instructed to shoot each one in turn. There were twenty targets, they were provided twenty shots and she would instruct them to be blindfolded so she could regather ammunition and rearrange the targets at varying heights, distances and how hidden they were.

(3:00 pm) The Final portion was one where they had to work together, Kithri would gather pieces for a Ballistae and instructs them to carry the heavy pieces up the hill, this likely being heavy even for Wilfire given he was not allowed any gear to magically enhance his strength, they were then told to construct it up the hill, ensure it fires at a target and then to dismantle and take it back down. They were kept at it for an hour, moving up and down the hill, her timing them and judging their accuracy.

(4:00 pm) And finally, they had ten minutes to do a cross checking of supplies, ensuring the storehouse remained neatly and ordered before they were then let off.

_________________
"Don't fashion me into a Maiden that needs saving from a Dragon. I am the Dragon and I will eat you whole." - Kithri

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” -Cela Sane


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 25 2018, 17:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

All had been quiet, almost forgotten even but as the darkness found its full stride in the dead of night, something would stir. Perhaps it was hungry, perhaps it had merely waited for the calm or maybe, just maybe it had been idle for too long and it sort a release by taunting an old halfling. Whatever its reason it sounded the makeshift alarms of Budly Budly, scattered the hens and left behind pilfered coops, paw prints and chaos before disappearing back into the embrace of the welcoming forest.

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 26 2018, 12:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can be seen behind the Bundly house at the river with a small flame hovering over her hand, trying to achieve something with it.

She stays there for a few hours before heading inside with a defeated look on her face.

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 26 2018, 13:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

The Old Hin grumbled and grunted, another attack! Another attack! It been so calm, the old Hin started to ponder if maybe he should place a good old pie to bribe the Hen Killer!

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 26 2018, 19:11 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

A certain runty elf that lived in the forest could be seen padding over and staring towards the chickens, her nose twitching, her arms loosely crossed. After a few minutes of this staring, she walked along the fence, rubbing on it, before padding to a nearby tree and scrambling up into the branches. She seemed to settle in among the foliage and just watch.

This would be repeated at random intervals and hours. After a varying amount of time in her perch the elf would drop down and quietly pad off back to the forest.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 27 2018, 18:52 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

*Likely during one of the runty elfs vigils another elf would pause her journey and make her way to the hill above the Bundy house. She would watch from a distance and observe the comings and goings before descending to get a better look. Moving to the fence the slightly built elf would rest against it... until something bothers her. Taking half a step back she looks at the fence where the runty elf had rubbed herself, frowns rubs under her nose and looks about, grumbles then leaves, stalking off in the direction of the forest and continuing her journey.*

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
The Little Dragon
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 27 2018, 19:28 PM 



Player

Joined: 08 Nov 2016

Sore from his training, Soren would take part in the watch of the chicken. As he sits on a nearby hill, his darkness piercing eyes would look to the commotion in an attempt to look upon the assailant, though having no time to take action against it.

_________________
"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 29 2018, 17:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

THe Odd Halfling would put a big, just baked bacon pie on a stool, outside the chickens pen the next night, Hoping it would satisfy the hunter!

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jan 30 2018, 1:01 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

Maybe drawn by the smell of the pie a certain runty elf would pad towards the Dale from the forest. She would stop and stare at the pie for a few long minutes before slinking towards the nearest tree. Swiftly climbing the tree and disappearing among the leaves she seemed content to watch and wait.

Having made a, perhaps oddly, wide berth around the pie she settled in her tree. The occasional flash of her golden-orange eyes in the tree ,visible to those who had good sight and knew where to look, seemed to be the only sign of the runty elf as the moon travelled across the sky.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 31 2018, 14:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

A new Hin been seen arriving in town, a Strongheart. In the morning he can be seen laying on a derelict and mossy old house-roof, smooking pipe and waving at passer byes.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 03 2018, 3:44 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

After waiting in the tree for a good part of the night the runty elf drops out of the tree and pads back off to the forest. On her way by she would scoop up the pie offering and take it with her, though she seems rather annoyed and grumpy.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 03 2018, 20:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Seeing the pie gone in the morning the little grumpy old Hin would check the pen! Seemingly no prints either and someone litterally took the pie it seems. Damn the old Hin pondered and looked about the vicinity with a big sigh. Hopefully someone really had need and enjoyed the pie!

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 05 2018, 19:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

The quiet that graces the dale, is cut short, on a almost daily or every so often event, as the sound of metal scraping on rock is heard echoing through the dale around the vicinity of the big Rock by the road, near the unfortunate cart drivers. Passerbyers or even residents of the dale might find the source of the gods awful sound to be a heavy-muscle bound Hin in barbaric-like armor, slightly red-tinged skin, grumbling and huffing almost oddly relaxed by the shimmy-shake rock grind-dancing he's doing against the rock, scraping his metal plate's back against the rock. whenever the hin got any odd looks or asked... Just WHY?! ..His response is usually the same, at a high volume, the hin doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word 'quiet'.


"..'WOT? why?!.. IT'S RELAXIN' to me! Thas why!.. OI ..Don'gimme that look!"

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 06 2018, 14:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire kept attending daily at Kithri's training regimen.

He keeps going through it and succeeding at the physical aspects of the training with relative ease, though some of the tasks that requires concentration or too many thinking he still fails here and there but compared to the previous week he looks a bit slightly more focused.

Though from today on, he suddenly stopped attending to it. In fact, he became very absent in general.

Last time he was seen, he went from his home to the town hall then back to his home.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 07 2018, 4:19 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen placing postings on the Town Hall, the Inn, The Turf Houses, The Residential Area, The Cave, The Fountain Square and -several- ones at Budly's house on several locations on its door and around it:


People of Bendir Dale.

After yet another Skirmish with the Black Axes company, They sent us a clear message of War Declaration on us and their intentions to kill -every- Hin that strays out of the Dale, no exceptions.

Stay on alert and try to not leave Bendir Dale territory and if you do so, do not do it alone.

I also wish to call a Town Meeting as soon as possible to discuss this.

~Ltn Wilfire Strongfeet



On the notes that were placed on Budly's house it would have the addendum:

PS: BUDLY DO NOT DO ANYTHING HARSH AND DO NOT LET THE GIRLS GO ALONE IN THE FOREST! I WILL PLACE A BOULDER REALLY HEAVY ON YOUR DOOR IF YOU DO SO!

//Edit 1: Fixed some typos... Sorry! Sleepy ; . ;

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
LeathanKayne
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 07 2018, 6:10 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada (EST, GMT -5)

A notice appears on the notice board outside the Dale walls......

viewtopic.php?p=1451564#p1451564

_________________
Lady Vera Talen - Former Ambassador, Knight Captain, and Chancellor of Kohlingen
Delen Tredinnick - Archdruid of the Earthmother
Fosco Oldfur - Father, cook, sneak
Kieler Almstedt - Burdened explorer

And DM Stabby


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 07 2018, 15:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Hin Budly looked at the sign placed by the Black Axes, he shoke his head, saying Here we go again, who the feck killed their messenger? One of us? then he checked his sword in his belt and peered around him before muttering Even Black Axes got families...Vengeance is swift. As he walked off.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 07 2018, 16:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga Bundly can be seen completely dumbfounded by all the messages arround her house, taking one of them with her as she walks past the noticeboard with the declaration of war pinned on it, ruffling her hair in frustration as she skims over it all...

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 07 2018, 17:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Budly seemingly been out all night when he notices all the notes. Wide eyed he stared upon them.

"These feckers try to keep me from my holy site?"

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 14:14 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Budly could be seen early in the morning walking in the blurry line between village and forest, the area between official Bendir Dale and official Amia Forest. After a few hours of walking and possibly surveying he started to dig a trench between two trees. Seemingly preparing for something? Traps? A grave? Turnip farm? Probably traps.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 14:53 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

With the recent declaration from the Black Axes, a certain wood elf would rent out a room at the local inn. In the mornings she would patrol around the vicinity of the Dale, in the afternoons she would keep watch on the roads for any signs of trouble.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 14:54 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga would quickly offer to keep Ania supplied with Magic Wards after she notices what she is doing in the dale. With the usual Peraga approach of taking a long time to approach her, and even longer to get to the point.

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 08 2018, 17:30 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Now and then, the Bundly household little Drowlings and the "Dwarven uncle" would come out and hand pies and what not to Budly with his trench diging and to Ania with her guarding. Of course they also hand some over to Peraga Bundly, the elder sisters asking if Peraga or Ania needed their help too.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 14:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan can be seen scouting and patrolling round the Dale these days with his trusty sling. He seems to be trying to blend into the shadows and escape from sight, but clearly hasn't mastered it.

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 15:17 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

For those walking passed the place the old Hin digged at, people would notice a 12 meter long trench, low enough for a Hin to peak out of and then hide inside. What idea was? Well, the war with the Black Axes didn't come this time and the project was probably stopped.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 16:47 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

A diminutive, thin, black clad, yet taller than a hin feminine figure slipped from the shadows only long enough to read the letter left some time ago. With a snort, and a hand instinctively moving to an ornate dagger, the figure turns to be certain she is not seen, then slips into the shadows nearby. A groan and some semi-unintelligible words are uttered, sounding like, "Black Axes... sounds like they's tryin' a make up fer somethin'."

Occasionally those of superb sight or hearing might notice a shadow moving, just out of the corner of their eyes. Always at night, and always near a particular spot on the Wall surrounding Bendir proper. They never speak to anyone, and always seem to disappear if anyone moves to investigate the presense, yet, they appear standing watch in their own way.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:07 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Budly on his nightly patrols, or what ever he is up doing, sometimes just smoking would notice something about, not sure what. The old Hins senses where getting older but as he would feel something around that certain spot at the wall. He would stop, staring around, seeing nothing but that odd feeling could not leave. He would rush off to whatever he was doing but the feeling lingered and he did not like it.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


Last edited by Budly on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:17 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:10 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

// removed, for reasons!


Last edited by That Guy on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:28 PM, edited 2 times in total.

 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

That Guy wrote:
// how the heck would he know to leave a black flower? Just sayin'


/ /

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


Last edited by Budly on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 23:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:14 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

//


Last edited by That Guy on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:16 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

That Guy wrote:
// Fair enough, but it's reaching :P


//

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


Last edited by Budly on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 23:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:19 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

// since Budly's response is totally changed, Jes, you wanna clean up all the excess comments that wouldn't exist now? :)


Last edited by That Guy on Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:29 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 18:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

// I Altered it a bit! :) I say Budly would not see her and since she been gone he might not think of her first. But good to see you around again even if only IC on the forums :)

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2018, 19:59 PM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

That Guy wrote:
// since Budly's response is totally changed, Jes, you wanna clean up all the excess comments that wouldn't exist now? :)

// I can't actually delete posts. Just move and split them, or lock the topic. Gonna need to snag a DM if you want them deleted to clean up the topic.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - First Knight of Kohlingen
Pebbles Oldfur - Bendir Dale's Minister of Hearth (And Boozemeister)
-------------------


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 16 2018, 17:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

At sunrise, an old white haired Hin was seen above his derelict family house, laying on the roof, smoking his pipe, staring at the rising sun. The odd ball hin called Mushroom by some was one happy chap and he would greet anyone walking by with a big hearty wave and over enthusiastic wave.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 16 2018, 17:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can be seen today coming out of the Bundly house with bright red hair.

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 16 2018, 17:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

After Peraga left the Bundly household, people would notice the whole household being lively as a dwarf is running around with barrels, and the baking seems to go around the clock. An horde of Drowlings running about, buying extra ingredients for baking and cooking and what not.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 24 2018, 13:56 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

In the evening, Peraga can be seen on top of the cliff with a certain red-haired sorceress, and is trying her hardest to throw fire at her, only halfway succeeding in her attempts...

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 24 2018, 14:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Hin Budly would grow curious and study the ordeal from distance.

_________________
Sometimes it's the journey that makes it worth it, other times it's the goal.

Also enjoys "spamming" threads a bit to much.


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 25 2018, 22:14 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

In the dead and cover of night, the sound of orcs from the northern frontier are head, dying and screaming. Nothing seemingly out of ordinary after all, adventureres come and attack them daily, however something different is that the fighting seems entirely one-sided and theres no sound of battle, just orcs... dying. A masked figure in black is seen, flickering in and out from invisibility and shadows, seemingly arguing quietly to himself, twirling a staff with a purple swirling tip, driping shadows, seeming to be gathering dead orcs, and quietly vanishing grumbling quietly barely heard saying.. "I..Hate you, Reyes.. oh-oh-no, -I-.. hate you MORE, .. Raaveenn~"

A hour or so later, bendirians can smell something quite awful from just beyond their outskirts. Those investigating can come across a grizzly sight, a Dozen of Orcs, cut up and strung together and tied up, drained of blood, some were partially frigid, the sign of negative and cold energy apon each of them, aswell as residual arcane-conjured webbing, but it was black and shadowy and would drain and freeze if mishandled, identical to some nights ago, the Badgers found in the Amia Woods. The dead Orcs were horribly disfigured, but there was a poor illusion casted upon the orcs, which showed a slight mirage-like shimmering image, showing those not able to distinguise magic at work, see see not orcs, but Hin body parts, throats slashed with a dagger and were crudely stitched right outside of bendir dale for any and all coming on cart or foot into bendir dale, a cruel makeshift sign of piled illusioned Orcs against the cliff face and rock spelling out, rotted and partilally attempted necromantic but failed raising, Leaving some of the illusioned orc hands to just crudely waving in a mobid greeting to those passing, in Orc-limbs is the welcoming sign..

"WELCME 2 BENDIR DALE"

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 26 2018, 0:48 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

The bodies find themselves melted down by some potent acid!

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group