View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
Pax Imperium

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2007, 17:52 PM 

Player

A proclomation is made by Duke Montgomery, and spread through Cordor.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

"Be it the good will of our Lord, Duke Montgomery, all those who bear the curse of Lycanthropy are hereby banned from the streets of Cordor. It is seen by the Duke, Gods thank his insight, that Lycanthropy is a threat to the safety of Cordor and its people. Those that bear lycnathropy will be asked to leave Cordor, and arrested if compliance is not done."

"May the wisdom of the Duke shine on us forever."

El Toffee

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2007, 18:22 PM 

Player

Manin growls aloud when she see sthis. No! They can't!

Dad's gonna have a fit..

In-active player. Active Lurker.

Budly

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2007, 20:58 PM 

Player

*A note is shuffled up by night by the Governmental Halls

You git Duke! You allow all kind of evil kins but people who is cursed and sick and need help you toss out! Whom gone and mad you the duke aye!? Damnit, think some time you Cordorian git!

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

WeepingJester

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2007, 22:24 PM 

Player

Linnea freezes in her tracks as she overhears a heated discussion when strolling through Cordor. Her young eyes widen and she grows visibly nervous, casting hurried glances around her.

"Lycans", she mutters to herself. The young half-elf then hurries into a secluded corner where the roof of a building offers shade and the corner she presses herself up against at least imagined safety. She sits there, hugging her knees, looking lost and absolutely terrified.

Estara

PostPosted: Fri, May 04 2007, 22:54 PM 

Player

Estara sends a letter to the Duke's Hall via Speedy's

To Those It May Concern,

As a follower of Cordorian Law, I will not attempt to fight this law as of yet, but I would like to know the basis for this new law without consultation of the public. I know it is not required, but, with all due respect, it seems this law may be a little out of line. There are many kinds of Lycanthropy, and there are ways to control it. I am not saying it is unfounded, I merely wish to know the reasoning, and hope that there can be accomodations found for those Lycanthropes who are not evil. Lolthite Drow are conscious evildoers, Lycanthropes are not always the same. If you do not send me, or the public, a basis for this law, I would feel forced to take this to the streets and help support the ACLU in persecution of guards in recent events.

Sincerely,
Estara

Xenthon

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 13:56 PM 

Player

Countless posters have been placed throughout the Northern Outskirts of Cordor. Each one reads the same thing...

Glory to the Lycanthropes! Do not let this injustice continue!

A rather poor drawing has been done after the previous message. Stick figures with clubs and swords are dragging some kind of human-animal creature away.

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 14:33 PM 

Player

*Hunar wanders around Cordor and it's outskirts and rips off every "Glory to the Lycanthropes! Do not let this injustice continue! " poster he sees.*

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 14:44 PM 

Player

If Manin sees one, she replaces the picture with a much more skilled picture of a wererat being dragged out by guards.

Terra_777

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 15:02 PM 

Administrative Developer

Ilona flutters along the streets of cordor when she hears the words of the banned lycnathropy, she mutters for her self
''Aww...poor Nyrender''
she sighs and looks around and then when shes alone shifts to a gnome and continues down the street where she finds one of Nyrenders notes. she nods in agreement for her self after reading th note, then admires his drawings for a moment

Neus Scario

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 16:12 PM 

Player

Yurioji, despite having done a great deal of work for the sake of Cordor in regards to the riots, having been called upon by the Duke specifically, and being well-known by Phenwick and Gillaria, has apparently been avoiding Cordor until it's clear if he's exempt from such a ban.

PM me if you need something with them.

Dev Disco

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 19:02 PM 

HRM Chicken I of Amia

An anonymous Cordorian citizen can be heard muttering "'bout time... dem lycertropers are eatin' our sheep an' runnin' with our girls when the moon's round an' all... they just ent proper folk!".

Xaviera

PostPosted: Sat, May 05 2007, 20:47 PM 

Player

Xaviera, after talking with Nyrender, Oninre and Keri, begins to wonder if the Duke isnt starting to go too far in the other direction. She considers asking those who are familiar with him, such as Jud, what's behind this apparent radical shift in policy. Has his behaviour changed recently? She recalls a story she heard about him having once been demon-possessed, and considers the possibility that something similar may be happening, or that other forces may be influencing him.

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

Draco Asen

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2007, 4:30 AM 

Player

"Dear Duke, or whomever this concerns,

I Van Greylock speak. You seek to ban the dangerous race of Lycans from your streets. Your logic baffles me, I mean no ill will, yet you seek a city of tolerance and understanding, you make an honored guard step down from his post when he questions a known threat to Cordor. Then you throw out those who are sick and helpless, the Saladrans strive to find these people and help them. Review your thoughts on this ban, after all, you do not wish to be called a hypocrite do you?

-Van Greylock, Concerned Trader, Arch-Mage, Artificer, Artist, Politican, and much more."

Annashi

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2007, 4:35 AM 

Player

Do these people think this decree matters? I still see them in cordor daily *scoffs*

Irish Fluff

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2007, 12:28 PM 

Player

"Laa..cann...fropy? Lycanthropy? What in the hell is that?" Vashard scratches his head. Looking around confussed a little "If I don't know what it is how can I be expected to notify the guard if one does enter the city?" He pulls a face then trods off shaking his head muttering to himself.

Pax Imperium

PostPosted: Sun, May 06 2007, 15:41 PM 

Player

With dawn just breaching the horizon, Montgomery finds himself yet again having his breakfast with the trappings of his office, today being heaps of letters sent to him. As he lifts his glass, Seargent Yance enters, striding with the purpose of his office. With his last stride to the table, he opens his mouth to speak, but is stopped as Montgomery raises his hand to him.

"I hope you were about to wish me good morning, Seargent", Montgomery says with a slight smile. "Pleasantries must always be remembered."

Yance falters in his voice for a moment. Then his face breaks into slight smile also. "Indeed, my Lord. Good morning, Duke Montgomery", he says as he sweeps a flourished bow.

"And good morning to you, Seargent Yance. You may continue with your original purpose at my breakfast table this morning, Seargent", the Duke says as he continue to lift fork with one hand, and choose amongst the many letters with the other.

"I bring news to the Duke this morning on the implementing of his Lycanthropy Ban. The guards have performed their duty to it, and do so with a gentle hand. All those that bear Lycanthropy are being removed from the Cordor. We hope to have the ban in full force...", Yance says, stopping when the Duke drops the letter in his hand onto the table, and raises his face to look at him oddly.

"You...are not arresting all lycanthropes, are you seargent?"

Yance stammers, uncertain of what answer the Duke wants from him. He then decides simple answers are always the best.

"Yes, my Lord, as your Ban on Lycanthropy had us do", the Seargent says, a slight amount of hesitancy in his voice.

"Good god, man! I wanted the Lycanthropes who were displaying their curse to the public removed...as in changed into their Were forms! Not all Lycanthropes arrested! They were to be treated as breaking the 'No Shifting' laws", the Duke says as he stabs a piece of meat on his plate with his fork, leaving it to stand straight up in it.

"But...sir...your crier even spoke that ban is against all those that possess Lycanthropy...", Yance says, falling silent as the Duke casts him another 'special' look.

"Get out there and fix this, Seargent. The Ban is on those who are publicly bearing their Lycanthropy by being in there Were form. And send someone to fetch the Guildmaster from the Office of Public Criers for me on your way out." The Duke then looks to his breakfast, picking up his fork with the large slab of meat still skewered on it. "I believe I have some choice words for the man", says the Duke as he studies the meat on the end of his fork to discern the best way to take the best piece from it in a single cut.

Pax Imperium

PostPosted: Mon, May 07 2007, 15:04 PM 

Player

A proclamation is made by Guildmaster of the Office of Public Criers, and is repeated throughout Cordor for all citizens to hear.

"Good Citizens of Cordor all!"

"A misfortune of misfortunes has occured, and an error in speach made by a Crier giving the public account of the Duke's will and desire. Such error shall not last, but be stricken, and corrected in its full measure."

"The Ban on Lycanthropy as given by a Crier in my guild is no more. Place not the blame for its making on Duke Montgomery, wise and enlightened ruler of Cordor, for it lay in misrepresentation of his will."

"Serving our Lord's original intent, let it be known that a Lycanthrope walking the streets in their Were form shall hereby be treated as breaking the laws against Shifiting. No Ban on Lycanthropes in majority otherwise shall occur."

"Ahem"

"Mine deepest apology to those honest Cordorians that suffered from such unwanted error. We welcome thine presence back to Cordor proper and embrace you in your return. We also would ask that you have no ill will to the Duke for words he did not say, for a command he did not give, as ourselves in the Public Criers are to blame."

"Long life to Duke Montgomery, and may his vision guide us all."

El Toffee

PostPosted: Mon, May 07 2007, 15:56 PM 

Player

Manin grumbles. Singing his praises already. Anyone would think he was a bleedin' angel. She relit the cigarette and wandered off into the rain.

WeepingJester

PostPosted: Mon, May 07 2007, 18:27 PM 

Player

Linnea eyes the crier making the mistake heard over the square where she was sitting. She blinks slowly, confusion dawning on her face. She frowns softly and looks down at her hands thoughtfully.

"But lycans are meanies.." the half-elf mumbles. She stands, brushes herself off absentmindedly. She casts a swift glance about the area, then turns to leave, walking in the general direction of the Amia forests.

PostPosted: Mon, May 07 2007, 18:31 PM 

Player

'What next, slimes and oozes?....' *she chuckles to herself coldly*

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Halen_Van

PostPosted: Thu, May 10 2007, 22:18 PM 

Player

// Slime an oozes? Cue Vodak

// Vodak: "Yes... Yes.... More sewer walkers the better"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]